Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

So It Happens Again [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw | [P]alekit | [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice | [P] SkC Kit | [R] WC Kit
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1212

So It Happens Again [C] Empty
PostSubject: So It Happens Again [C]   So It Happens Again [C] EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 9:15 pm

Frostgaze had decided to go for a walk. He needed one. Prey was only getting scarcer, the snowfall was hard when it occurred, and he felt a worry that Burningwing's ideology would only spread given these tough times. As he wandered the territory, checking scent markers, and ensuring that hunting patrols had gone their routes, he scented something off.

Something that was unlike Shadowclan.

A rogue. He knew outside scents well by now, and he crouched as it hit his nostrils. There was a decent chance that the rogue hadn't scented him yet, the wind was in his favor. He crept toward the source, eyes watching carefully for movement until finally, he saw something. A small form, too small to be an adult, too small to even be an apprentice. No, it had to be a kit.

As much as it was his duty to assist, Frostgaze knew that there would be opposition. The night just got more interesting.

So It Happens Again [C] Downlo48 So It Happens Again [C] Downlo50 So It Happens Again [C] Downlo49

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | #666d96
Palekit♀ | Kit | Skyclan | #8d8ab5
Redkit♀ | Kit | Windclan | #8c2a2a
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's warrior cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2461

PostSubject: Re: So It Happens Again [C]   So It Happens Again [C] EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 9:23 pm

Snow had had a long day. Her mother had gone hunting that morning and promised to be back by sunhigh. When she didn’t return, Snow had decided to go looking for her. She padded tentatively through the forest, senses alert for any sign of her mother, but clearly weary. Some small animal made a noise behind her, and she froze.
“Mama?”
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: So It Happens Again [C]   So It Happens Again [C] EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 9:57 pm

Frostgaze straightened up at the sound of the kit's voice, showing himself. "Greetings, I apologize for sneaking around, I was unsure of what you were." He approached slowly, trying his best to appear unthreatening. The last thing he wanted was to scare the kit, he did not wish for her to get hurt. "I will introduce myself. I am Frostgaze, of Shadowclan. May I ask your name, and may I also ask where your mother is? I would like to get her back to you as soon as possible." There was no need to be hostile to a mother and her kit, especially when times were so tough. Logically, the mother would be nearby, or he would be able to track her scent. No mother would leave her kit for too long, or stray too far, even in desperate times.

So It Happens Again [C] Downlo48 So It Happens Again [C] Downlo50 So It Happens Again [C] Downlo49

Character Profiles (WIP)
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: So It Happens Again [C]   So It Happens Again [C] EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 10:19 am

Snow stared wide-eyed at the cat as he spoke. Her mother had warned her not to talk to strangers, but it seemed rude not to answer. Besides, maybe he could help her find her mama.
“I’m S-snow. Do you know my mama? She promised she’d be back to our den by sunhigh, but she didn’t come back!” she mewed. Snow shivered a little, whiskers twitching as if she was about to cry. She couldn’t believe her mother would break a promise. She must have gotten lost or something.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: So It Happens Again [C]   So It Happens Again [C] EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 12:56 pm

Frostgaze was silent as he thought about what to do next. He would have to ensure either the safety, or the demise, of the young rogue's mother before taking her back to camp. "Well then Snow, I would ask that you stay here for just a while longer while I go look for your mother. I will be back soon, but if you believe you are in danger, I urge you to follow my tracks." With that, Frostgaze trotted away, following the scent of the outsider. He didn't want to leave the kit alone for long, but if it was as he feared, he had no desire to show a kit the dead body of their mother.

It didn't take long, the sharp tang of blood was on the air was clear as he traveled, and soon he came upon a crumpled form. There was fox scent as well, predators had been becoming bolder as leaf-bare got harsher. It was a sad sight, he would need to send a patrol to give her a proper burial, the dead body would only bring more predators looking for a meal onto Shadowclan territory.

He quickly returned to Snow, looking for her before speaking. "I found your mother... however it appears she has met her demise. I am sorry for your loss. If you would get on my back, I will bring you to my clan. We have food, warmth, and you will be protected there. It is my duty to help kits in need, as it is theirs." He didn't want to demand the kit come with him, but he could hardly leave her out here alone in the cold and snow.

Character Profiles (WIP)
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: So It Happens Again [C]   So It Happens Again [C] EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 8:10 pm

Snow shuffled her paws nervously while she waited for Frostgaze. Somehow, the night felt more lonely, and yet she was sure he’d find her mother. After all, didn’t grown-up cats generally do everything right? She was just beginning to get nervous when Frostgaze returned.

Snow bounded over to him on sight, whiskers quivering. He was alone. Snow’s eyes grew big as he spoke.
“She promised she’d come back,” she told him, stunned. “I thought grownups always kept their promises.” Despite her misgivings, though, she struggled onto his back.
“What’s it like, being in a clan? My mama told me about them once. She said they fight a lot, and it’s safest to stay away from their territory if you can. We only came here because our territory ran out of prey.”
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: So It Happens Again [C]   So It Happens Again [C] EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 8:22 pm

"Adults usually keep their promises if they can," Frostgaze mewed thoughtfully as he allowed the kit onto his back, "however sometimes, there are other circumstances that get in the way. Your mother appeared to be trying to get you food, just as she intended... however, predators are unfortunately abundant right now. It was dangerous, but I am sure your mother would rather have perished than break her promise." He trotted onward, sidestepping frozen mud and pine needles. "We do not fight unless necessary, most of the time. Sometimes it is over territory to hunt, sometimes it is over misdeeds. We do not allow rogues and loners on our territory because we want to feed our clan first. Prey has been scarce lately, that is likely why the predator was so far in our territory." As they ventured closer to camp, the deputy debated something in his mind. What would the clan say, him bringing back yet another rogue kit in leaf-bare? It was unsustainable but he refused to disobey the warrior code, he had to help a kit in need, no matter what clan, or lack of clan, they belonged to. If anyone resisted, they were in the wrong. It was only logical.

[ooc: after this post feel free to continue in this topic, but I will also be making a topic for the clan to meet snowkit! Link here: click me, and watch out for them rogue haters (:]

Character Profiles (WIP)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So It Happens Again [C]   So It Happens Again [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

So It Happens Again [C]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: