Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Home [open once cocoa posts]

Go down 
+3
ginger
cocoa
Lapis
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1412

Home [open once cocoa posts] Empty
PostSubject: Home [open once cocoa posts]   Home [open once cocoa posts] EmptySat 25 Dec 2021 - 18:42

After a short trip Oliverain and Dawnfeather neared camp, and it seemed as if the excitement built with each pawstep. It was a fantastic and warm feeling, one of anticipation and peace. A sharp contrast to the terrible weather. Gloomy clouds, fierce winds, and the cherry on top being freezing temperature. Despite that Oliverain felt hopeful, that maybe this leaf-bare wouldn't be too bad now that the best hunter she knew was back. Perhaps after Dawnfeather sees everyone again the two of them could go get some fresh-kill. Either way, home was now in sight. Who would greet the returning she-cat first?

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: Home [open once cocoa posts]   Home [open once cocoa posts] EmptySun 26 Dec 2021 - 4:47

Joy flooded through her- despite tired paws that hadn’t rested in what felt like sunrises, she bounded slightly ahead, eyes gleaming. The cold wind seemed to skirt her pelt, like StarClan was excepting her from the freezing chill- or maybe she was just too excited to feel it. 

She could see it! She could see camp! Dawnfeather burst into a run, bounding through thick snow, calling out at the top of her lungs. “It’s me! I’m back! It’s me!

She skidded to a stop in the middle of camp, kicking up snow, eyes blazing and heart hammering with joy.
Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: Home [open once cocoa posts]   Home [open once cocoa posts] EmptyMon 27 Dec 2021 - 19:21

Hollypaw was resting after a long morning’s training, lying in the sun beside her den. It was altogether gloomy weather, but tiny rays of sun poked between the clouds, and it was pleasant to bask in — while it lasted, that is. But it’s still coooold!

At least training had gone well. Naturally, of course! I’ll be a warrior before you know it, Mom. And then I can go looking whenever I want, and you won’t have to worry.

The young molly had just closed her eyes when she heard… a voice? It was so familiar, like something close to her heart, but Holly had these kinds of dreams. Especially recently! Since her moonstone.

But then there was some kind of ruckus, and sudden noise, and Hollypaw was jolting awake, and—

Could that be—?

No, it couldn’t be. It couldn’t. Hollypaw had dreamed about it, but… that was because… it couldn’t be! The voice she heard, yowling in joy, it couldn’t—

But there she was, with her bright blue eyes and brilliant grin, joy written in every inch of her face — so much like... And her voice! Hollypaw sat frozen, hope and the fragile place in her heart where she kept it suddenly still.

She blinked, paw dusting the snow from her eyes, but the sight didn’t go away. Is it Starclan? Was it just a vision? But then she nipped herself, sharply, and even flinched from the pain and it still looked just like her sister — and then was like everything in Holly shattered, leaving only a surge of emotion. ”DAWNFEATHER!”

Eyes misty and glassy, Holly shot toward her sister, like a rabbit, like it wasn’t possible for her to go any faster! She didn’t even care as she ran right into her, carelessly and joyously throwing them both into the snow. She was big enough now! Her paws pressed into Dawnfeather’s chest, nose nuzzling into her chin, and— “It’s — it’s really you! I KNEW you’d be back! I knew it, I knew it!! They didn’t believe me but you’re here, I told them! Starclan told me you would be!”

Holly’s purr was so loud, and her adoration for her older sister hadn’t ever dimmed, ever. She stepped off of her beloved sister, sheepish but smiling so brightly.

“I can’t believe it! You’ve been gone so long!! Wasp and I are almost warriors, and — MOM! MUDDY! SHE’S BACK!” she shouted, heart full, so thankful and where was her mom? Where was Muddy? They would be so thrilled!! She couldn’t keep still — as if she were still that little kit who climbed and played and tugged on her beloved sister’s ear. Dawnfeather had returned!! She had really, really returned!!

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Characters : (D)Dandelionflight, (Dp)Dappledlight, (T)Torrentpaw (Dz)Drizzlepaw | Dead: (C)Cherrycloud
Clan/Rank : (D)SkyClan Warrior (C)ThunderClan Warrior (Dp)ShadowClan Warrior (T)RiverClan Apprentice (Dz)SkyClan Apprentice
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Home [open once cocoa posts]   Home [open once cocoa posts] EmptyMon 27 Dec 2021 - 19:31

Snow drifts piled at the edge of camp and Dandelionflight curled up in her nest to stay warm. She was just slipping into sleep when a familiar yowl sounded in the camp...Her eyes widened as soon as she realized who that voice had belonged to. She jumped to her paws and raced out into the snowy clearing. "Dawnfeather!" She yowled in joy and burst into a purr. "You're here! How?!" She couldn't believe that her friend was standing in front of her once again!

Dandelionflight | SkyClan | T5 Warrior | 70/160 | #ffcc00
Dappledlight | ShadowClan | T3 Warrior | 50/120 | #99cc00
Torrentpaw | RiverClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #3d4273
Drizzlepaw | SkyClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #d5a7f4
Character Profiles | Plotting Pages | EST
Amazing siggie by Arcana!

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5642

PostSubject: Re: Home [open once cocoa posts]   Home [open once cocoa posts] EmptyTue 28 Dec 2021 - 0:28

Beechfang's head snapped up at the sound of a yowl, eye narrowing as her gaze swung towards the camp entrance. A flash of golden for made her bristle before the voice reached her ears.

Dawnfeather?

"Dawnfeather!" she sputtered, bounding forward, "Where have you been? You mousebrain! We searched everywhere! Your mother was worried sick about you!" Prim, and Hollypaw, and only half the clan. Where in the void had she been? There had been the scent of twolegs, then nothing, despite Oliverain and Primroselight's efforts.

"I think Beechfang means 'welcome home' Dawnfeather... It's good to have you back." Smokefeather's voice was soft as she limped forward, gently pressing against Dawnfeather's side for a moment before pulling back, smiling as she glanced at he granddaughter.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Home [open once cocoa posts]   Home [open once cocoa posts] EmptyWed 29 Dec 2021 - 20:09

The cry of a familiar yet startling voice knocked Orchidmask out of her headspace as she carried a bundle of twigs across camp; however, the sight of a long-lost cream and gold pelt and excited blue eyes made her drop the task at hand, the molly's usually expressionless face rimmed with shock.  "Dawnfeather?"  Crossing the camp to join the crowd, she listened as her other clanmates gave their heartfelt greetings and tearful reunions until she got the chance to offer a nod and a small smile to the lost warrior.  "I'm glad you're okay, welcome home."  Catching Oliverain's eye, who seemed to have brought Dawnfeather back to where she belonged, Orchidmask felt relieved that her sister had her best friend back.  Seeing Olive without Dawn had felt as unnatural as the sky without the sun, and truthfully, she herself had even come to miss the bubbly she-cat.  However, she had no more words to give and stood back to let others come through with their welcomes.

Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

PostSubject: Re: Home [open once cocoa posts]   Home [open once cocoa posts] EmptyFri 31 Dec 2021 - 9:36

The sudden surge of noise and movement around camp jerked Primroselight out of her sleep. She had been trying to squeeze a nap in between patrols, knowing that she would do better if she was well-rested. At first, the sounds were indistinct, but then a familiar voice rose above it. A voice the warrior was worried she would never heat again. Hollypaw's excited shout confirmed it, followed quickly by her name being called. Primroselight was already dashing out of the den, all thoughts of sleep completely abandoned.

Hollypaw had thrown herself at her sister, not giving Primroselight much of a chance to welcome her daughter home. Tears of joy were already welling up in the she-cat's eyes, but she quickly buried her face in Dawnfeather's shoulder, overwhelmed. "I missed you so so much Dawn. Please don't do that again." She said shakily, her voice muffled.

Muddythorn too was called from his den, immediately spotting his sister's pelt. "Dawn! You're back! You here, and you're alright and..." He ran out of words, and instead just hurried forwards to greet Dawnfeather.

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home [open once cocoa posts]   Home [open once cocoa posts] Empty

Back to top Go down

Home [open once cocoa posts]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: