Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My Last Breath [c]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

My Last Breath [c] Empty
PostSubject: My Last Breath [c]   My Last Breath [c] EmptySat 25 Dec 2021 - 17:18

Prey has been increasingly scarce. The weather turned brutally harsh, and the heavy snowfall has barely allowed them to be able to catch any prey. Perhaps leaf-bare was not so... Exciting and awaiting, as the others have told them about it before. The chills numbed their paws, making them quiver. Even if somehow prey were to be found, they weren't even so nutritious as how they've been before— like in Greenleaf or Leaf-fall. They were much scrawnier. Finally deciding that they wanted something more for the clan, they ventured out.. Though after cantering for a while with no lucky catches, Dreampaw panted, pausing for some rest. They've decided to head back now— if it wasn't for a sudden scent that they've caught a wisp of. A particular cat, that they'd never forget. Dawnhawk.  Despite the dangers of it now, they weren't going to turn back. Not again, and not anymore. They'd hate to be accused of lying to the clan. He was there, and his scent was still fairly fresh, even now amidst the snow. The rouge has done so many brutal, unforgivable things... He couldn't just be let off so easily now! Lightfang has told them all of his awful deeds. And so with the thought in their mind, they took off, heading towards wherever the scent lead them to.

Their paws were sore as they stopped once again, yet now at a different place. No longer were they in the borders of their land, but an unclaimed place's. Barren, dried-up, and seemingly abandoned. They would've assumed how their nostrils have mistaken the scent, though it ended here.. Followed by a fresh one. Could this be his hideout?  The place looked and smelled ghastly, with abandoned, old camp-like scenery lying all around the area. While another unfamiliar cat's scent lingered in the air, it didn't seem as if they were present. Not yet, at least. As a precaution, the tom unsheathed their claws, ready for a battle if Dawnhawk ever struck in surprise again. They wouldn't let him do so freely; not anymore. They looked and almost seemed like a warrior now— even if they weren't one yet.

With caution highly raised in their senses, they continued to walk, ears swiveled high to notice even just a change in sound.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

My Last Breath [c] Empty
PostSubject: My Last Breath [c]   My Last Breath [c] EmptySat 25 Dec 2021 - 17:18

The member 'Arcana' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Invasion Dice' :
My Last Breath [c] Failuredice

My Last Breath [c] Mistpe10
My Last Breath [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2984

My Last Breath [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Last Breath [c]   My Last Breath [c] EmptyMon 27 Dec 2021 - 13:47

The great thing about leaf-bare was the fact that Dawnhawk hardly had to try to hide anymore. His pelt was just as white as the snow, minus the soft golds that were woven throughout his coat. They were less so on his belly and paws however, so blending into the snow on the tree was easy. It was even easier if no one could ever bother to look up.

Dawnhawk's eyes settled on the calico apprentice that he had attacked moons earlier. So... he had found the little hideout... That could only mean one thing. The pale tom rose from the branch that he had been perched on, some snow falling softly from it's branches as he moved.

"Congratulations on finding this place... and me." Despite his words, his voice and tone were far colder than the snow and ice that coated the landscape. If his voice could produce a temperature of it's own, the apprentice would have been frozen solid on the spot and the air would shimmer around them both with diamond dust.

Dawnhawk jumped from the tree limb and landed on the ground in front of the apprentice. His ears pinned flat against his head and his teeth bared menacingly. Claws unsheathed and his eyes narrowed, his intentions were crystal clear.

"Do you know the best way to keep a secret between two cats?" His fur bristled at that moment and he crouched down low. "You kill one." He sprang, claws and teeth seeking lethal damage and vital areas.

Dawnhawk used leap and hold, dealing 10 damage and -15SP

Dawnhawk
70HP / 145SP (-10SP)

Dreampaw
Pinned for 1 turn
10HP / 60SP (-10HP)

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***

Last edited by Tara on Mon 27 Dec 2021 - 13:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

My Last Breath [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Last Breath [c]   My Last Breath [c] EmptyMon 27 Dec 2021 - 13:47

The member 'Tara' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

My Last Breath [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

My Last Breath [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Last Breath [c]   My Last Breath [c] EmptyMon 27 Dec 2021 - 17:12

"You kill one."

Dreampaw narrowed their eyes as the tom spoke, their gaze immediately switching focus to him. They arched themselves, hissing bitterly at the tom. Of course you would be the one to say that.  Saying that the rouge's claws were just sharp was an understatement. His claws were lethal— to say the very least, with moons of experience. Dawnhawk's claws dug for him, sharp teeth nonetheless attacking for vital spots. They held back a pained hiss, instinctively bringing their claws over to blindly slash at the tom.

They felt his claws and teeth digging further into their skin, and they let out a yelp— rolling over to their paws in an attempt to throw the tom off. As pure luck helped them escape the pin, they roughly maintained a grip on the tom's ear, purposely tearing a part out as they backed away.  "Why must everything you do resort to violence?! You killed a mere kit  for no reason, Dawnhawk!" They scornfully hissed, ears flattened down against their head in aggression. Their fur bristled out of spite, refusing to understand the reason behind the rouge's horrid actions. Were all rouges like this..?

Dreampaw used Duck And Twist, using 5 SP and dealing 7 damage. Attempt was Successful!

Dawnhawk:
63/70 HP (-7)
145/155 SP

Dreampaw: (no longer pinned)
10/20 HP
55/60 SP (-5)

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart

Last edited by Arcana on Mon 27 Dec 2021 - 18:01; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

My Last Breath [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Last Breath [c]   My Last Breath [c] EmptyMon 27 Dec 2021 - 17:12

The member 'Arcana' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

My Last Breath [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2984

My Last Breath [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Last Breath [c]   My Last Breath [c] EmptyMon 27 Dec 2021 - 17:41

The apprentice managed to slip out from under Dawnhawk, which was impressive for a cat so young. His ear was stinging bitterly and bleeding heavily from the young tom's teeth, but at least it was the same ear that had a tear in it already. Now it looked tattered instead of nicked. The apprentice was going to die anyway.... but now there was absolutely not chance of escape. The pale tom caught his footing and pivoted smoothly to face his opponent once more. The inexperience of the youth reared it's unfortunate head however, as the calico began to speak instead of attack. Dawnhawk's ear flicked and his lip curled up just enough to reveal the tips of his pointed fangs.

"You think I killed her for no reason? You're just as gullible as you are foolish to come hunt me down alone. You know who I am, but do you know how many far more experienced warriors than you I have killed? Many."

His tail lashed behind him once, a whirling sound coming from it that sent the snow clinging to his fur of in all directions as a fine powder.

"Don't act like you didn't come here for violence. I saw the way you walked in. It doesn't really matter though. I have no reason to explain anything to a dead cat."

He kicked off of the ground again, teeth now aiming for the young cat's throat. With a hard shoulder slam to knock them off balance and make his target easier, Dawnhawk bit down with full force, draining Dreampaw of their life blood. He would hold onto them until their body stopped moving... then he'd likely feed the apprentice to Tarot when he returned.

Dawnhawk used Killing Bite on Dreampaw. Dreampaw is dead.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Last Breath [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Last Breath [c]   My Last Breath [c] Empty

Back to top Go down