Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Swiftpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Swiftpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Swiftpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Swiftpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 24 Dec 2021 - 6:55

It wasn't long ago that Nightstalker received his warrior name and held his own vigil, but now it was Swiftpaw's turn. Murkystar strode to the front of Jaggedrock, gazing out over the clan. Her youngest kits would soon both be warriors... It was a strange feeling. "ShadowClan! Gather in the shadow of Jaggedrock."

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Swiftpaw's Warrior Ceremony Giphy
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2839

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Swiftpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 24 Dec 2021 - 6:58

Swiftpaw padded over to the base of Jaggedrock... Would this be more bad news like last time, she sighed hoping not... She glanced up at her mother giving her a quick smile. She groomed her uneven fur a few times hoping it would actually look good for once.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Swiftpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 24 Dec 2021 - 7:03

The leader noticed Swiftpaw quickly making her way towards the base of Jaggedrock, glancing up at her with a quick smile that she readily returned. Her fur was as uneven as usual, and Murkystar briefly wished that she could be down there, fussing over her pelt to make it look nice and neat... But this was Swiftpaw's day, and her pelt was a part of her. Slightly unkempt or not, the young cat had earned this. Once the rest of the clan had gathered around, Murkystar spoke out once more. "ShadowClan, I've gathered you all here today to act as witnesses to an apprentice rising to the rank of a warrior. Swiftpaw, please step forward." She requested, waiting patiently for the apprentice to do so before continuing. "I, Murkystar, leader of ShadowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Swiftpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Swiftpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 24 Dec 2021 - 7:10

Swiftpaw was surprised but also so happy to have this honor. She blinked rapidly a couple times while stepping forward nervously.

I-I do I promise. I promise to protect this clan and uphold the warrior code with my life she meowed barely getting the words out which was unusal for her otherwise very talkative nature. She smiled from ear to ear at her mother very happily she saw her mentor and father Mistyfalcon and gave him a quick nod and smile as well. He had trained her well but she would still always look to his guidance in the future to learn even more.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Swiftpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 24 Dec 2021 - 7:14

Murkystar smiled as Swiftpaw agreed, remaining silent as she stuttered out more than the usual I do. Pride and love shone in her eyes as she nodded slightly, acknowledging her response. "Then by the powers granted to me, I give you your warrior name. Swiftpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Swiftheart. ShadowClan honors your kindness and caring personality, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan." She mewed, leaping from Jaggedrock to rest her head briefly on the newly named warrior's. "Don't forget, you will hold a silent vigil today to mark the beginning of your warriorhood. Congratulations, Swiftheart. I'm so proud of you." She purred, pulling back to meet her daughter's eyes as the clan began to congratulate her.

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Swiftpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 24 Dec 2021 - 7:19

Swiftheart felt so excited she purred happily at the new name, it fit her well. In some ways, in a lot of ways she had kept the energy and excitement and kindness of a kit. She hoped she could always keep these and her new name would remind her of such. Kindness and caring were the two traits picked at her warrior ceremony and she vowed to herself to keep these.

She nuzzled at her mother purring happily Thank you

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5639

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Swiftpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 24 Dec 2021 - 7:48

Another day, another warrior ceremony... And this would be for his daughter and apprentice. On one paw it was almost a relief, the dark tom would have one less 'paw to train, but it was strangely bittersweet, too. Weren't Swiftpaw and Nightstalker kits only yesterday?

Mistyfalcon settled in his usual spot near the edge of the crowd, a small smile across his face as Swiftpaw was called forward to receive her warrior name. Swiftheart... That was fitting. His voice joined the rest of the clan's in congratulating her for a moment, then Mistyfalcon padded forward, fluffy tail briefly resting on the newly-named warrior's shoulder. "Congratulations, Swiftheart! Proud of you, kiddo." He mewed, echoing Murkystar's words.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Swiftpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 24 Dec 2021 - 20:46

Swiftheart smiled and purred softly.

These words from Mistyfalcon meant so much to her, she looked up to him so much and he had been a great mentor.

Thanks dad she meowed nuzzling his shoulder briefly.

You still have to take me hunting every once in a while she meowed grinning softly.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Swiftpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Swiftpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp :: Jaggedrock :: ShadowClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: