Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

We Need to Talk [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2240

We Need to Talk [c] Empty
PostSubject: We Need to Talk [c]   We Need to Talk [c] EmptyThu 9 Dec 2021 - 1:35

Amberdawn was admittedly never close with Marshmallow, a thought that she regretted deeply. After all, the young she-cat was her kin. But it seemed like she always avoided her, and the queen didn't want to push it too much. There was never any need to, she was happy watching her grow up and giving her her space.

Until now, at least.

It might have been from a distance, but Amberdawn did still watch, and she couldn't say she quite liked what she saw. Marshmallow seemed to be socializing with all of the wrong cats, Burningwing being one of the names that come to mind. Admittedly, he was not a tom she was fully familiar with, but she was well aware of how he seemed to act and treat other cats, simply because of their birth. That was not something she wished to associate with, and she hoped to steer her family away from that as well.

So it was only natural that, when the queen saw her granddaughter, that she made her way over, settling down beside her. For now, she decided it best to make small talk. She would ease into the matter at paw.

"So, Marshmallow, how has time in the warrior's den been treating you?"

We Need to Talk [c] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [c]   We Need to Talk [c] EmptyThu 9 Dec 2021 - 4:01

Marshmallow was getting quite comfortable in the warriors den, it was so much bigger than the apprentice's den, that's for sure. It felt like a new opportunity to meet new cats, or get to know others, Burningwing and Shypaw were the first that came to mind, of course. The two were very different cats, for sure.

Marshmallow was just grooming herself, licking the scars gently so that they didn't open up again, all that effort would be for nothing if she just ended up covered in her own blood. It was nice to have some alone time, she found. Cats didn't usually bother eachother in the dens, and it was refreshing to get away from her usually social life.

She was so caught up in grooming and thoughts, that she didn't noticed her grandmother had entered the den. So she jumped a little when Amberdawn sat down beside her, and started speaking. Marshmallow didn't really know her grandmother all that well, she tended to steer away from her parents, she didn't know her father and her mother was... Soottail. Hopefully Amberdawn was more forgiving, Marshmallow felt like a burden inside as a kit, the only surviving kit of the litter, one went missing and the other never woke up the next day.

"Amberdawn... Hi. It's been nice, I just thought I could get some alone time to groom myself in here, away from the clan. The last cat I expected to see was you, grandmother." Marshmallow thought Amberdawn would be in the nursery, caring for the little ones, Marshmallow, on the other paw, was a fully grown warrior. What did she want? "Do you need something..?" Her voice was calm, she tried to sound polite but sometimes that didn't always get across.

Karuna

Karuna

Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [c]   We Need to Talk [c] EmptySun 12 Dec 2021 - 18:20

Amberdawn feigned a hurt expression, staring wide eyed at Marshmallow. "What? Am I not allowed to wish to visit my own kin? Is it such a crime?" Her look dropped, though, being replaced with a much more serious one.

"I know we were never close, and for that I am sorry. I just wanted to make sure that you knew that I am available for you. I'm not saying that I doubt your abilities as a warrior but.... I am afraid that you may be turning to cats who..... may not be the best company for you."

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [c]   We Need to Talk [c] EmptyThu 16 Dec 2021 - 0:11

Marshmallow felt her head tip to the side as Amberdawn spoke. "Oh, haha.- I mean..." She trailed off as Amberdawn changed her gaze to something more serious. Her tail flicked, listening, though being a little confused.

Who could Amberdawn possibly be referring to? Marshmallow hadn't told the she-cat about anyone, Marshmallow barely remembered speaking to her grandmother at all. "You don't have to apologise. I haven't been paying attention to you either." She blinked, seeing Soottail resting in a nest nearby. "You're where she gets it from." Her tail flicked, muttering under her breath. "But.. Who are you talking about, Amberdawn? Multiple cats?" Her thoughts went to Loudnose, but he was just mousebrained- and he proved it quite recently. "Most cats I've met were pretty nice... Aside from... My mother, of all cats." She raised her voice a little at the end, her gaze shifting to the black and white shape.

Karuna

Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [c]   We Need to Talk [c] EmptyFri 7 Jan 2022 - 22:00

Amberdawn let out a chuckle, although there was sadness in her eyes. "Soottail wasn't ready to be a mother. But that doesn't mean you should have suffered the way you did. I get it if you don't want to talk to me, but there are bad cats in this Clan. And I don't mean your mother."

The old queen let out a sigh, growing very weary. What had she done so wrong for her own kits to turn out like this? "I know it is a little late, but every cat deserves a mother who will love them. And I do love you, Marshmallow, truly. And if ever you need me, I am available to you. Just, promise me you will be careful?"

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk [c]   We Need to Talk [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

We Need to Talk [c]
Page 1 of 1