Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Why so Shy?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

Why so Shy? Empty
PostSubject: Why so Shy?   Why so Shy? EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 6:45 am

It had been a few days since Marshmallow's ceremony and her vigil. She had only just gotten used to being called Marshmallow and the warrior's den, yet it still felt weird at some points. She was sitting in camp, thinking about unexpected dark things- was it still unexpected? She had dark thoughts a lot now and she just had to accept them, what's the point of ignoring things that made a lot of sense? Marshmallow didn't see it, that's for sure.

A white shape caught her eye. Shykit? No- Shypaw. Marshmallow and Shypaw were technically adopted siblings, as far as she knew. Frostgaze had taken Marshmallow under his wing and seemed to care about a lot of tiny rogues. She didn't have a real opinion on rogues, and just based it off of who she was talking to. So, she would be nice. That's what she decided. With so many enemies in the clan right know, so many distrustful eyes, Marshmallow felt Shypaw would be quite easy to talk to, and maybe... manipulate? She didn't feel manipulative, but maybe that was just right word. She didn't feel evil, but manipulate seemed like an evil word. "Shypaw." She walked over with a smile. "Care to go hunting with me? You probably don't know me that well, but I'm Marshmallow, I saw you come into camp that one day, but I was an apprentice then."

Anonymous

Why so Shy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why so Shy?   Why so Shy? EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 7:14 pm

Shypaw's ears perked up and she lifted her head at the sound of her name, seeing the black-and-white she-cat with the beautiful odd eyes who had been named a warrior just a few nights ago approaching her. She had seen her dad congratulate Marshmallow at the ceremony, her big sister.

Shypaw nodded excitedly, her eyes wide bright silvery.

In the sunrises Shypaw had slept in the apprentices den, she and Marshpaw hadn't crossed paths much. Her big sister had always seemed nice though, and Shypaw was excited to get to know Marshmallow. Shypaw remembered her from that one day too, that her sister had scened Shypaw's first family, and it had somehow felt like a shared secret.

understandable if you don't want to do this topic anymore!! <3
Back to top Go down

Why so Shy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: