Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Young Visitor [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sprout

sprout

Characters :
Number of posts : 364

A Young Visitor [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: A Young Visitor [Closed]   A Young Visitor [Closed] EmptyTue 30 Nov 2021 - 20:33

Morning dew shone on the foliage surrounding Thunderclan camp and the sound of chirping birds could be heard not far away. As soon as his mother had allowed, Minnowkit eagerly scooted out of the nursery. Ears twitching, his tiny paws pattered on the slightly damp ground, searching for the thrill of an adventure. Sunshine warmed his pelt, seeping into his skin as he found his way into the Elders' den. "Hello?" his mew called, confident and clear. The past few days had been deeming the kit lonely and he had finally made his mind up about paying a visit to Thunderclan's lone elder, Dustcloud.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: A Young Visitor [Closed]   A Young Visitor [Closed] EmptyWed 1 Dec 2021 - 9:30

With the forest seemingly being colder much earlier than usual, Dustcloud found herself clawing at any bit of extra warmth she could. The efforts of the young apprentices that visited her and were assigned elder duty helped, but Mossbloom and Ferretnose's absences left an empty pit in her heart that made everything a little duller, a little colder. Thankfully, the sun seemed to shine down on ThunderClan's camp that day, warming the pelts of those within it should they choose to rest in a sunspot. Small pawsteps just outside her den indicated the presence of another cat, and Dustcloud peeked through the entry to her den and noticed a small kit... Morningkit, maybe? Or had it been Molekit... Pushing the brain fog to the side, Dustcloud put on a frail smile and with a flick of her tail, beckoned the little kit inside. "Mmm, c-come on in," She mewed, her weak and crackly voice as gruff as ever.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters :

PostSubject: Re: A Young Visitor [Closed]   A Young Visitor [Closed] EmptyWed 1 Dec 2021 - 16:07

The elder welcomed him in and he took a seat beside her. A crack of sunlight shone through the entrance, putting a glowing spotlight against her pelt. Finding it hard not to gasp, he looked into her eyes, a question in his head.How had she recieved all those scars? His eyes were inquisitive but he did not ask, assuming it wasn't his place to do so.

Daisypaw ♀ | WC | App | 20/60 |#ff9966*deceased
Minnowstar ♂ | TC | T2 Warrior | 40/100 | #66ccff
Flurrypaw ♀ | TC | App | 20/60 |#9966ff
Martenpaw ♀ | RC | App | 20/60 | #cc0033*deceased
my cattos // feel free to pm!

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Young Visitor [Closed]   A Young Visitor [Closed] EmptyWed 1 Dec 2021 - 16:54

Dustcloud's smile remained as the young kit came forward and took a spot next to her, and with a flick of her ear, she encouraged him to get a little closer. "S-Scoot a little c-closer, little o-one. It's ch-chilly out, w-we'll keep each o-other warm, hmm?" Though her voice was gruff and croaked, it still held a sort of motherly love and warmth. "Is th-there a reason y-you've chosen to s-stop by today? S-Stoatfur put y-you up to i-it?" She teased gently, looking down at the little kit. She curled her tail around her paws and waited for a response, big blue eyes filled with love that she was ready to give... It wasn't often that she received a visitor now that Ferretnose and Mossbloom were gone.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters :

PostSubject: Re: A Young Visitor [Closed]   A Young Visitor [Closed] EmptyWed 1 Dec 2021 - 17:18

The little kit snuggled close, his pelt touching hers in an unspoken embrace. He answered,"Staying in the nursery is lonely..." All the other kits had long been apprenticed, making the nursery much too quiet for his liking. "Do you get lonely too?" he asked, golden yellow eyes glowing expectantly.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Young Visitor [Closed]   A Young Visitor [Closed] EmptyWed 1 Dec 2021 - 19:52

Leaning into the small kits' embrace, Dustcloud nodded gently. "I've f-faced it a time or t-two in my m-moons here in th-the forest." The question stung, but it came from an innocent soul, and Dustcloud couldn't bring herself to say anything about those that had been taken from her far too soon. Marsh, Mossbloom, Ferretnose, countless of her children... The list went on and on, but it was no conversation material for a kit. "Would it b-be safe t-to assume you've c-come for a st-story?" She questioned gently, peering down at Minnowkit. "I'll let y-you take y-your pick. W-What would you l-like to h-hear?"

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters :

PostSubject: Re: A Young Visitor [Closed]   A Young Visitor [Closed] EmptyWed 1 Dec 2021 - 20:05

Dustcloud's slightly raspy, rumbling voice made Minnowkit feel comfy and warm inside. It was nice having someone to relate with. As the elder spoke, he thought he could hear a slight pang of sadness in her voice, but the thought was dismissed to the back of his mind with the mention of a story. "Who gave you all these scars?" he asked, his hesitance to ask only shown by his twitching tail.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Young Visitor [Closed]   A Young Visitor [Closed] EmptyThu 2 Dec 2021 - 18:48

Dustcloud offered the little kit a mischievous smile when he asked about her scars. "I e-earned them over th-the moons, l-little one. From cats f-far and w-wide." The elder tilted her head upward for a moment so the little kit could see one of the larger scars across her throat. After allowing a moment for him to gaze at it, she tucked her head back down between her shoulders, relaxing her muscles and cuddling in close with the kit. "That o-one came f-from Ivystar. N-Not the one th-that leads R-RiverClan today, b-but her g-grandmother. Yes, w-we were battling a-at Sunningrocks, a-and I was one of th-the only w-warriors left to f-fight. Ivystar was st-still standing, s-so I leaped f-forward to assist one o-of my Clanm-mates. Ivystar d-didn't take too well t-to that. I suspect sh-she was trying to g-get rid of m-me for good. But that's p-proven to be no e-easy task, hmm? I'm st-still here after a-all." Dustcloud mewed with a wink.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters :

PostSubject: Re: A Young Visitor [Closed]   A Young Visitor [Closed] EmptyThu 2 Dec 2021 - 19:20

Watching the frail elder smile, he couldn't help smile as well, knowing the story would be one to remember. Drinking in every word, he gasped when she showed the nasty scar, his heart bursting with admiration. As she described the battle, he could picture it in his mind, a childish imagination of the Sunning-rocks. (he had not seen it before) "Yuhuh! Ivystar was no match for ThunderClan's mighty warrior!" he exclaimed, the thought of battle bringing enthusiasm into his voice. Little did he know about the seriousness of battle; the triumphs of victory were what filled his mind.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Young Visitor [Closed]   A Young Visitor [Closed] EmptyThu 2 Dec 2021 - 22:15

"Th-That's right, a-and you'll b-be just as m-mighty one day." Dustcloud meowed, nudging the little kit playfully with her front paw. "I bet y-you'll be a-an apprentice s-soon, isn't th-that right? Y-You'll have to c-come see me m-more often, a-and t-tell me everything y-you've learned." Having a regular visitor to the elder's den again would be a wonderful feeling, and Dustcloud yearned for a relationship with someone outside of the apprentices who hastily completed their elder's duty roles and rushed out to do something else.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters :

PostSubject: Re: A Young Visitor [Closed]   A Young Visitor [Closed] EmptySat 4 Dec 2021 - 3:55

His head bobbed up and down with a vigorous nod. His apprentice ceremony would be happening soon and he was already brimming with excitement. Full of determination, he mewed "Of course Dustcloud! I'll be the best apprentice I can possibly be." Meeting with Dustcloud was the best part of his day. After talking with the elder, he couldn't see why most apprentices found it so irritable spending time caring for elders. It was something he'd surely always treasure.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Young Visitor [Closed]   A Young Visitor [Closed] EmptyMon 6 Dec 2021 - 7:35

A gentle smile worked its way onto Dustcloud’s lips at the little kits excitement, memories of her kits and grandkits flowing freely through her thoughts. ”That’s g-good, little one. D-Don’t forget about m-me while y-you’re out there d-doing great th-things. I’ll e-expect a visit a-at least once a m-moon, no l-less.” The she-cat teased, tickling him playfully with her tail. ”Your m-mother must b-be getting w-worried. Best g-get back to her s-soon, it’ll be t-time for a m-meal soon.” She mewed, ducking to see where the sun sat in the sky.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters :

PostSubject: Re: A Young Visitor [Closed]   A Young Visitor [Closed] EmptyTue 7 Dec 2021 - 6:06

"Aw okay... but before that, let me take a piece of fresh kill to you. That's what an apprentice would do." he mewed determinedly, stepping out of the den. Most cats would find the pile by the strong mouth watering scents coming from it. The kit's sense of smell was lacking however, so he depended on his eyes to tell him where to go. Spotting the fresh-kill nestled on trampled grass, he returned to the den with a still warm mouse in his jaws.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Young Visitor [Closed]   A Young Visitor [Closed] EmptyThu 9 Dec 2021 - 14:13

Dustcloud smiled and nodded her head, shifting so that the little kit could get up from his spot next to her more easily. She welcomed him back in some moments later, warm eyes settling on the plump mouse he carried. "Why th-thank you. That's m-my favorite." She mewed, taking the mouse and nosing it around in front of her. It wasn't, really, but she still enjoyed them just as much, and she was sure it would make little Minnowkit happy.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Last edited by Maple on Mon 13 Dec 2021 - 15:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters :

PostSubject: Re: A Young Visitor [Closed]   A Young Visitor [Closed] EmptyThu 9 Dec 2021 - 22:59

If one looked closely, it seemed the kit's eyes were glowing orange, happy that the elder approved of his choice. " Okay, I'll remember that. I'd better go now... See you soon, Dustcloud! he meowed with a smile on his face, gazing at her fondly for a few more heartbeats before heading out the den. I'll visit her again as soon as possible. he noted to himself.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Young Visitor [Closed]   A Young Visitor [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Young Visitor [Closed]
Page 1 of 1