Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Open WC litter (due early/mid December)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SpongePasta

Number of posts : 21

Open WC litter (due early/mid December) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open WC litter (due early/mid December)   Open WC litter (due early/mid December) - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Dec 2021 - 10:29

Sun wrote:
SpongePasta wrote:
Am I still allowed in?

Sorry, I didn’t mean to take so long to get back to you. I messed up; I thought you’d already put the creation in, but you didn’t because you were waiting on me, and I ended up putting you in a weird situation with the timeline. I’m very sorry for my carelessness. I am asking staff if it’s okay to have Goldkit in the litter anyway, as I really did want you and your character in, I just handled it poorly. I will let you know when we come to a conclusion <3

That's fine, I'm happy that goldkit will be allowed in.
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5683

PostSubject: Re: Open WC litter (due early/mid December)   Open WC litter (due early/mid December) - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Dec 2021 - 12:47

Okay so, the litter was born over a week ago at this point, and SpongePasta has yet to submit a creation form for the kit. They would not be able to be retconned into the litter that's already born, but if Goldenfang were to have another litter, you'd be able to join that one (provided the character creation form is approved before the litter is born.)

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
SpongePasta

PostSubject: Re: Open WC litter (due early/mid December)   Open WC litter (due early/mid December) - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Dec 2021 - 7:31

kjSage wrote:
Okay so, the litter was born over a week ago at this point, and SpongePasta has yet to submit a creation form for the kit. They would not be able to be retconned into the litter that's already born, but if Goldenfang were to have another litter, you'd be able to join that one (provided the character creation form is approved before the litter is born.)

Ok, I will keep an eye on this post for when you have anouther litter, I will fill out the form know as well, do you mind if I change goldkits name to Dawnkit?
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Open WC litter (due early/mid December)   Open WC litter (due early/mid December) - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Dec 2021 - 20:17

I’m sorry about that. Goldenfang could adopt your kit, though? I wasn’t planning on another litter, so I can’t promise it’ll ever happen, unfortunately. But you would need to create the character and have them approved before I could fully accept them as Goldenfang’s adopted kit.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Open WC litter (due early/mid December) - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
SpongePasta

PostSubject: Re: Open WC litter (due early/mid December)   Open WC litter (due early/mid December) - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Dec 2021 - 7:36

Sun wrote:
I’m sorry about that. Goldenfang could adopt your kit, though? I wasn’t planning on another litter, so I can’t promise it’ll ever happen, unfortunately. But you would need to create the character and have them approved before I could fully accept them as Goldenfang’s adopted kit.
That'll work for me, I'll fill out the form as soon as I can
Back to top Go down
SpongePasta

PostSubject: Re: Open WC litter (due early/mid December)   Open WC litter (due early/mid December) - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Dec 2021 - 7:37

Just making sure, Dawnkit is good with you?
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Open WC litter (due early/mid December)   Open WC litter (due early/mid December) - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Dec 2021 - 17:37

Yes, good with me! I’ll warn you that Dawn- is a taboo name at the moment because of Dawnhawk’s notorious crimes. That’s ultimately your choice, though, and could make for some interesting interactions.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Open WC litter (due early/mid December) - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
SpongePasta

PostSubject: Re: Open WC litter (due early/mid December)   Open WC litter (due early/mid December) - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Dec 2021 - 9:54

I think I will stick to anouthe rp I have, it would have been fun.
Back to top Go down
SpongePasta

PostSubject: Re: Open WC litter (due early/mid December)   Open WC litter (due early/mid December) - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Dec 2021 - 9:55

Sorry... I hope you have a good day and roleplays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open WC litter (due early/mid December)   Open WC litter (due early/mid December) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Open WC litter (due early/mid December)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2