Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Flame Filled Night [C]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1200

A Flame Filled Night [C] Empty
PostSubject: A Flame Filled Night [C]   A Flame Filled Night [C] EmptySat 20 Nov 2021 - 14:52

Frostgaze had been up early, rising to his paws to cleanse his fur of impurities as the last rays of the sun dove beneath the horizon. A brisk wind brought cold temperatures, the deputy's breath coming out in plumes of fog as he trotted to the Apprentice's Den. He had an apprentice to train, after all, the cold wouldn't stop him from that. Head poking into the den, his eyes quickly picked out Flamepaw from the rest. With a poke of his paw, and a hushed, "Time to train, meet me at the entrance to camp", he had emerged once more from the den, picking out a place to sit near the thorned tunnel.

A Flame Filled Night [C] Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1543

PostSubject: Re: A Flame Filled Night [C]   A Flame Filled Night [C] EmptyWed 1 Dec 2021 - 15:17

Flamepaw's eyes flickered open, ears pinning back at the rude awakening. He grumbled a curse under his breath and tucked his face back underneath his bushy tail. It was nighttime, what did Frostgaze want this time? Gradually, the rogue came to his senses, his mentor's words finally sinking in. Right, training.. ShadowClanners were active at night. Heaving himself up to heavy, leaden paws, the orange-and-white tom exited the den, gritting his teeth at the nipping cold.

"Alright, I'm ready..." he meowed with a yawn. "Sorry, I'm still getting used to ShadowClan's...schedule."

A Flame Filled Night [C] 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Flame Filled Night [C]   A Flame Filled Night [C] EmptySun 12 Dec 2021 - 10:48

"No apology is necessary. I only expect that within a moon that you are mostly used to it. If you do become a warrior of this clan, you will have to be used to it. Come." A flick of his fluffy tail signaled to Flamepaw that Frostgaze was ready to go, and the short tom began padding out of camp and out into the territory. Hunting would come first, but if Flamepaw had been a rogue, then it would be to measure his skills. Soon, they reached an area of the marsh where it was not too muddy, and the pine needle covering was thick. Easy hunting grounds for a cat not too well versed in Shadowclan terrain.

"So, first I will evaluate your skills. You were a rogue, I expect that you know how to hunt? Show me what you can do, and I will fine tune the skills based on my observations. You will be trained, just after I see what I am to be working with. Go ahead." Sitting quietly, with a slight grimace as mud touched his fur, Frostgaze watched Flamepaw. There was a curiosity, as he had only ever truly worked with rogues who had been kits, and not known anything about hunting or fighting. However, Flamepaw was a young cat, and on his own no less. He wondered just how well rogues could hunt and fight by teaching themselves.

Character Profiles (WIP)
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1543

PostSubject: Re: A Flame Filled Night [C]   A Flame Filled Night [C] EmptyMon 27 Dec 2021 - 12:22

A warrior... Flamepaw's eyes narrowed. Did he even want to be a warrior? He had no idea. Padding after Frostgaze, he kept his mouth shut until they reached the area they would be hunting in. He was going to be evaluated, it seemed. He fought to keep the venom out of his voice as he mewed, "Yes, I know how to hunt." Hopefully he would be lucky today.

Flamepaw slunk off across the pine needles, scanning the ground for any sign of movement. A rustling caught his attention, and he quickly pinpointed the source of the noise: a little brown lizard. His whiskers twitched irritably; prey was not running well. Ah, well, a lizard was better than nothing. His pawsteps silent, he padded after the lizard. Once it was within reach, he leapt, claws outstretched, intent on pinning the lizard into the ground. Much to his excitement, he landed squarely on the little reptile, which hissed only briefly until he killed it with a nip to the head.

Smirking, he trotted back to his mentor with the prey in his teeth, depositing it at the white tom's paws. "So? How was that, any critiques?"

Flamepaw attempted to catch a lizard. He was successful, using -5 stamina.

Flamepaw
20/20 HP
55/60 SP (-5)

A Flame Filled Night [C] 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]

Last edited by Aspen on Mon 27 Dec 2021 - 12:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15070

PostSubject: Re: A Flame Filled Night [C]   A Flame Filled Night [C] EmptyMon 27 Dec 2021 - 12:22

The member 'Aspen' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 2

A Flame Filled Night [C] Mistpe10
A Flame Filled Night [C] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Flame Filled Night [C]   A Flame Filled Night [C] EmptyMon 27 Dec 2021 - 15:12

Frostgaze's blue eyes watched the ginger form of Flamepaw hunt, watching his movements, his technique. There were, perhaps, stealth skills to be worked on. Shadowclan's specialty, one that Flamepaw had not been learning since he could barely walk. Other than that, he was clearly an experienced hunter, as Frostgaze assumed he would be. For one that lived on his own, he would have had to have been resourceful in times of poor prey, a decent enough hunter to feed himself.

The lizard was placed at his paws, and the white tom looked at Flamepaw neutrally. "Only the critique of stealth, though that is something Shadowclan happens to be particularly good at. I did not expect you to be as good at it as us, that is why you are being trained. Other than that, you did very well. It is no surprise to see that you have the skills to hunt for yourself. Though I had not expected how adept at it you would be, though I have not witnessed many rogues hunt. They tend to fight faster than speak." With that, he flicked his stub of an ear and scented the air.

It took a moment before he scented the owl, looking skyward silently. "How would you like me to evaluate your fighting ability by assisting Shadowclan in dealing with a pest? Owls nest slightly further off than where we are now. If you would like, we can either spar, or we can take down an owl. Your choice Flamepaw."

Character Profiles (WIP)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Flame Filled Night [C]   A Flame Filled Night [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Flame Filled Night [C]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: