Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Jumping Rocks [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

Jumping Rocks [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Jumping Rocks [Closed]   Jumping Rocks [Closed] EmptyFri 5 Nov 2021 - 11:14

Theron stood perched on a rock, tail upright as it flickered back and forth. The marsh was outstretched in every direction as she tried to scan for a rock to leap to. She...Wasn't a fond of all of the mud and muck that made up the territory - it was a pain to clean out of her fur but there was still a beauty to this territory that kept her from avoiding it all together. She had managed to make it pretty deep into the territory with only her paws coated in mud - mainly trying to stick to logs and stones that broke the surface but it seemed she had reached an end. "Well..." she muttered, her tail falling flat as she realized that she couldn't make out any new places to leap to. Man, she had been hoping to make it to the other border! It was going to be a pain to backtrack all the way - mostly that some of the jumps would be far more tricky in reverse. "Mousebile," she cursed, flopping onto the rock in a dramatic fashion.

Ugggggh, she didn't even think she would manage to get out of here by sunrise.

Jumping Rocks [Closed] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Rocks [Closed]   Jumping Rocks [Closed] EmptySat 6 Nov 2021 - 20:23

Loudnose sent his paws into the mud, only able to catch dirt and grass. The water splashed under his chin and soaked his chest. Watching the frog hop away he wondered if he would see it again. Bog only covered his paws currently, but as he treaded deeper into the lake it rose halfway up his legs.

A small white blur fluttered around his face, to which the tabby smiled. Keeping his eyes trained on the butterfly he followed it through the marsh, pulling his limbs through the murk and holding his tail high. Normally it might be hard to track something so small through the dark, yet the Shadowclan cat managed. He raised his paw, bringing it back down upon the water. The butterfly barely dodged the droplets, but gracefully.

Ahead in the marsh where boulders and fallen trees, but one in particular had a furry mound resting on top. Loudnose realized it was a cat, whom he quickly ran up to. "Hello there! Pretty night right?"

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Rocks [Closed]   Jumping Rocks [Closed] EmptySun 7 Nov 2021 - 10:57

Theron blinked at the sloughing of mud, raising her head to find a brown tom heading towards her. For a second, her heart skip as she knew it was...Risky, crossing borders like she was but the tom instead greeted her with a...Chipper welcome. She blinked, before she found herself relaxing with a small smile as she waved her tail at him. "Oh, hello! It...Really is," she meowed, taking a moment to lift her head and stare at the stars that glimmered above. For as muddy as the territory was, she had to admit that the darker colors of it suited the night well, reflecting the light of the stars among the reflection of the water that coated the ground and brought a peacefulness that not even the open moor could rival. "I don't know if I've ever seen a night this pretty in all of my moons of travel," she admitted with a shrug and a purr.

Jumping Rocks [Closed] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Rocks [Closed]   Jumping Rocks [Closed] EmptyThu 25 Nov 2021 - 21:22

Loudnose grinned as the cat talked back, though he barely listened to what she was actually saying. The tom bounced in joy, splashing water around once again. He didn't mind the bits of muck landing on his face, even though it became all he could really smell. Mud and frog, quite a Shadowclan scent. He looked up at the cat, taking an excited breath before beginning his usual ramble,

"I love Silverpelt! It reminds me that even if someone is dead, there is still a chance I might see them again one day. Whenever that is, it will be the best day! The moonstone is so shiny and beautiful, I would love to see it again. Do you have anyone you are excited to see if you ever meet Starclan? Why do you look unfamiliar? I am pretty sure I have at least seen everyone in Shadowclan- oh are you someone new? Oh that is great! Frostgaze is always bringing cats into Shadowclan, so you probably know him. Am I right? My name is Loudnose! What about yours? Your fur is so amazing looking! A pretty cat must have the prettiest name for sure! You said something about travel? Where do you come from? I was born in Shadowclan, which is awesome!"

The friendly warrior was still oblivious to the rouge's scent, and the thought that he should guard his territory didn't once cross his mind. Only curious energy fluttered around his head. A new friend!

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice