Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wharf the Loner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
scoobledyboop

scoobledyboop

Characters : [W]harf , [Wh]isper'kit
Clan/Rank : RiverClan so far/Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 20

Wharf the Loner Empty
PostSubject: Wharf the Loner   Wharf the Loner EmptyTue 2 Nov 2021 - 20:52

Cat Name:Wharf (Clan

Tom, She-Cat, or Nonbinary:Tom

Appearance:[url=https://servimg.com/view/20382547/1]

Personality: Happy Go Lucky, but can be serious and knows how to fight.

Clan:Loner, Plans to join RiverClan

Origins:Well, He was originally born to two rogues. One, a she named Esper, was a rotten apple and got into many fights until one day she and her mate got ran off and killed. They hid Wharf, and he has been in the Twolegplace streets ever since.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Wharf the Loner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wharf the Loner   Wharf the Loner EmptyTue 2 Nov 2021 - 21:39

hey there and welcome to wcc!

a couple things to note before i approve your creation:
- please make sure when you're creating a new character creation to note in the title the name of your character and the clan they are going to be in, or if they are a loner
- it appears the link for your appearance doesn't work in the future make sure that is up and active (i looked up the link this time)
- lastly, in the future, topics with a character cannot be made until after a character is approved
- in order for your character to be welcomed into riverclan, you will need to make sure to discuss with the clan's leadership to make sure your clan will be accepted

make sure to read through our rules here and if you have any questions utilize the the help thread here

all that being said, i will approve wharf and change the name of your topic for you. just keep the above in mind :)
Back to top Go down

Wharf the Loner
Page 1 of 1