Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

So much to explore......

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CookieLover5972

CookieLover5972

Characters : Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : RiverClan & I'm not sure yet
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 10

So much to explore...... Empty
PostSubject: So much to explore......    So much to explore...... EmptyMon 1 Nov 2021 - 17:06

Minnowkit rested her head on her paws. It was a rather warm day, although leaf-fall was leaving it's mark with chilly mornings, and cold north winds.  The well-drained RiverClan island had quickly grown boring. Although she had first strayed from the nursery a day or two ago, Minnowkit had already investigated the whole camp. She had even sniffed at the leader's den!

"I wish I could see what's outside camp," She sighed to herself. She knew stories of clear, rushing rivers, and dense, green forests, but wanted to see them! Minnowkit didn't just want to lie around dreaming! A few half-red leaves spiraled down to the sandy dirt near her. She stared wistfully towards the entrance of the camp. Reeds hid the outside world. Minnowkit felt conflicted. She wanted to see the world, yet knew she shouldn't break the rules.

Last edited by CookieLover5972 on Mon 1 Nov 2021 - 17:07; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistakes with the paragraph)
Back to top Go down

So much to explore......
Page 1 of 1