Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Curious Daydreamer [Open!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

Curious Daydreamer [Open!] Empty
PostSubject: Curious Daydreamer [Open!]   Curious Daydreamer [Open!] EmptyTue 26 Oct 2021 - 8:37

Dreamkit sat beside a small bush, his tail clumsily wrapped up beside himself as he stared up at the sky. Fortunately for the medicine cat, he didn't seem to be so troublesome, unlike most of his other siblings have been. Sure, he maybe have joked around a few times and then, but play-fighting wasn't his best of interests. He liked to observe things and let them pass by instead. Ironically, his name just seemed to suit his personality just as much. While the other kits bounced around camp, he usually sat alone, gazing blankly up in the sky, or just wondering around the place alone for most of the time. Though for now, he had a new hobby he just had discovered out. Drawing.

He wondered how none of his other siblings liked to observe and find interests in little things like how he did. Perhaps, his siblings were a bit too passionate about things. Things that leaves him confused in his own thoughts. Especially... Flamepaw, Mistypaw, and Breezekit. Honestly, he was quite surprised of how fast his siblings had already gotten apprenticed by now. Soon, he himself would be, too. The tom-kit carefully drew his paw across the soft sand, using his claws to add in the smaller details of the "scenery" that he was drawing; a drawing of how he had imagined the outside would look like. Covered in basic grass, flowers, and somewhat even looking like the camp, too. After all, he never got a proper look outside before. None of his siblings, nor him got the chance to. Well, not counting his apprenticed siblings, that is.

Blinking blankly at their recent sketch, they wondered if anything interesting would happen today.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Curious Daydreamer [Open!]   Curious Daydreamer [Open!] EmptyTue 26 Oct 2021 - 12:31

Hentooth was somewhat relieved that some of the troublemakers were now apprenticed, and out of her fur. Timber and Ash could take Flame and Misty, she was… somewhat sure. Yeah, whatever. She could rest now, heh. Like she’d ever have a moment of rest ever again- those mischievous kits were turning into mischievous apprentices before her eyes.

One of the kits caught her eyes- not a mischievous one. Hmm. Dreamkit… scratching the sand? “Heh. Dreamkit, whatcha doin’?” She queried, sitting next to him. Now that the… pawfuls were mostly out of her fur, she’d like interacting with the… not-pawfuls.
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Curious Daydreamer [Open!]   Curious Daydreamer [Open!] EmptyTue 26 Oct 2021 - 17:56

"I'm scratching up a scenery of the outside! Or.. What I'd like to think the outside looks like." He smiled. Truthfully, as much of a caretaker Hentooth were to him and mostly of his other siblings, he hasn't gotten a chance to properly talk to her before. To him, the name "Hentooth" was honestly.. odd. Odd in an odd way, if that even made sense. Though, he decided not to talk about that anyway. "My siblings surely bothered you much, didn't they? Even as apprentices, I bet they'd be just as energized as they were as kits." He sighed. The tom-kit blinked, then continued to add a few more details to the picture. The clouds, the gusts of winds that pass by... Dreamkit had an imaginative nature just like his name, that was for sure. He used the pebbles nearby to decorate it, too.

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Curious Daydreamer [Open!]   Curious Daydreamer [Open!] EmptyTue 26 Oct 2021 - 18:04

Hentooth blinked. Was this how apprentice-aged kits were supposed to act? All grown-up and stuff? Stars, she was going to take their pelts. Flamepaw and Mistypaw were going to be sorting her herbs to the end of time- she’d found they abhorred even the idea of sorting herbs. It made her chuckle, knowing she had a hold on them. A good ‘un, too.

“You done pretty well,” Hentooth admitted, craning her neck. “Yeah. I can see it. Dontcha worry. You’ll be apprenticed as soon as the chaos has died down a bit. The Clan needs to adjust to your siblings being allowed to go out of camp, ya know.” The calico grinned.

“I nearly took Mistykit’s pelt off for insulting Ashfall,” the young medicine cat sighed. “I would’ve, too, if I hadn’t been certain Sage would do it for me. And Flame- not much better. ‘Ey, I probably would’ve ended up that way if I’d grown up the way you’ve. The world’s done different for everyone. That done be a good drawin’,” she commented, looking over his shoulder. “‘Fore long you’ll be seein’ it with your own eyes.”
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Curious Daydreamer [Open!]   Curious Daydreamer [Open!] EmptyTue 26 Oct 2021 - 19:09

"Thank you!" Dreamkit purred. He honestly wasn't used to Hentooth's way of speaking. But for most of the part, he understood what she meant.. Or, he hoped that he did. Hentooth was right though. Soon, he'd be seeing the outside world with his very own eyes! How wonderful that was to him. Just thinking of the amount of different scenes he could see out there, it completely fascinated him to think of so. As mature as he was for his age, after all, he still was a kit, easily excited by the idea of going outside. He have heard of the 'escape' coming from his siblings, though it failed quickly before any of them could set a paw outside the moors.

That day will come very soon. He was sure of it. Soon, very soon, he'd be able to go explore outside, too. Frankly, he was slightly envious of his other apprenticed siblings. Who would be his mentor? He wasn't so sure himself, but he knew that he'd be less of a fuss to deal with, rather than Flamepaw or Breezepaw. They were far too energized.

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Curious Daydreamer [Open!]   Curious Daydreamer [Open!] EmptyWed 3 Nov 2021 - 17:39

Hentooth nodded, her flicker of interest rather rapidly cooling. It wasn’t like he could draw up some herbs- now, if he could, she’d gladly sing his praises until the day she died. “Erm… who do ya want for a mentor?” She queried.

Maybe he’d like Goldenfang or Daystar, strong mollies and leadership. Or maybe someone more like Silverlight, optimistic and kind. Maybe Spotlake, motherly and gentle, or Down, rather funny yet underlyingly serious. Brookthistle was a new warrior, but she certainly had the spirit for one; Hayglow, Hentooth’s own original mentor; Muddyleap, her son; Shrikestorm, with a tendency to stay in the background yet stern and dependable. They certainly had enough cats to choose from. Lucky Goldenfang had recovered, so Hentooth wouldn’t have to pick a mentor for the young tom.
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Curious Daydreamer [Open!]   Curious Daydreamer [Open!] EmptyThu 4 Nov 2021 - 0:18

"Well.. I'm honestly not too sure." Dreamkit mewed, gazing up at the clouds again. He simply just needed someone that could properly guide him through things. Though, an experienced and uplifting warrior would be nice. The tom-kit was still fairly confused with himself, not too sure of how he should act around others. Perhaps having a guiding, and optimistic warrior would help shine his way through the confusion. Though for now, those thoughts simply rested in his mind, as the tom-kit has already gotten nearly distracted off the topic. Shaking his head, he returned back his gaze to Hentooth, and was ready to give her a reply. "Maybe Silverlight," he replied thoughtfully. "He seems optimistic and kind. I think I'll be able to learn well under his guidance." The young tom purred out.

Then, he tilted his head. "Do you think he'll fit me as a mentor?" His curiosity cuilt up. He was curious— how would Hentooth answer his question? "My siblings all seemed either really lively torwards their mentor, or acting really grumpy instead." He paused, "I'll just be fine with whoever, though. As long as they can guide me through well." Dreamkit clicked his tongue. Hopefully, Hentooth didn't mind his sudden conversations too much. He seemed to have.. ramble on things a lot at times. Despite so, they were determined to not let their mind wander of when learning from their future mentor. Maybe he'd even take things without being too distracted for once. After all, training was important. Apprenticeship was important, every kit knew that. And so, with their beady eyes staring up at her, they continued to wait for an answer.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curious Daydreamer [Open!]   Curious Daydreamer [Open!] Empty

Back to top Go down

Curious Daydreamer [Open!]
Page 1 of 1