Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What Sends a Cat to the Dark Forest?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

What Sends a Cat to the Dark Forest? Empty
PostSubject: What Sends a Cat to the Dark Forest?   What Sends a Cat to the Dark Forest? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2021 11:29 am

Title. It seems to vary in canon… cough Ashfur cough, but on WCC what is generally considered DF-worthy? If a cat does bad things but repents, he’s generally sent to StC. But what about a cat who plans to do bad things and is completely unrepentant? And what if the bad thing isn’t really bad but the cat is totally unrepentant?

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: What Sends a Cat to the Dark Forest?   What Sends a Cat to the Dark Forest? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2021 1:52 pm

the way ive always thought about it, it's a combination of two things: actions and intent

if you make poor decisions with a good intent, you're starclan worthy (of course normally when relating to the code)

if you make poor decisions with ill intent, and are repentant, starclan worthy

poor decisions, ill intent, no repentance - dark forest

of course i always believe there is a faith aspect, which is what ive run a lot of things off of in the past (reason why Arcayus and Artemis who were Oasis cats could walk in Starclan is because they believed in the validity of all ancestors and faith)

whereas a cat without any faith or belief in either afterlife would not walk either

that's my own personal take on it :)

What Sends a Cat to the Dark Forest? Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: What Sends a Cat to the Dark Forest?   What Sends a Cat to the Dark Forest? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2021 1:56 pm

Hmmm but what if there is evil, unrepentant intent but the actions never happen because of said cat being held back in some way?

I guess it depends on whether StarClan can read minds why have I never thought of that before argh

Quick people I’ve only read the first two arcs- can StarClan read minds?
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: What Sends a Cat to the Dark Forest?   What Sends a Cat to the Dark Forest? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2021 2:22 pm

id say theyd still go to the dark forest! not because starclan reads minds. in my head i think it's just kinda like... idk like the thing where your heart is weighed against a feather (if you've heard of that) where it's like just divine decision

i dont think starclan can just like gatekeep certain people because they dont like them or something, which is why i dont think it's up to them or the dark forest but more who the cat is themselves weighed against the forces of good and evil??

What Sends a Cat to the Dark Forest? Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: What Sends a Cat to the Dark Forest?   What Sends a Cat to the Dark Forest? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2021 10:03 pm

starclan ancient egypt real?

where would Marshpaw go? i was thinking about this and couldn't actually decide a few days ago..

cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: What Sends a Cat to the Dark Forest?   What Sends a Cat to the Dark Forest? EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 7:07 am

Thanks Ripped!

About Marsh… prob DF, because she did take a cat’s eye and enjoy it. I guess it depends on what she does with the rest of her life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Sends a Cat to the Dark Forest?   What Sends a Cat to the Dark Forest? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Sends a Cat to the Dark Forest?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: