Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bad Company [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5642

Bad Company [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Bad Company [OPEN]   Bad Company [OPEN] EmptyMon 18 Oct 2021 - 12:39

Exiting the medicine den, Beechface stalked towards a corner of camp that was quiet and out of the way, tail flicking back and forth. She was sick of staying cooped up in the elder's den, and even more sick of being confined to camp. Foxfire was up and... moving about, for which she was grateful, and each day it became harder and harder to tolerate being in the medicine den for even a short amount of time. Muddythorn was proving that he could handle things on his own, and Skyclan didn't need two medicine cats. Especially not a medicine cat who could hardly stand to be around the clan's deputy and leader without feeling like she wanted to tear their pelts off.

The medicine cat sat, tail still twitching grumpily as she eyed the camp. Patrols would be returning soon enough, and with them she was sure there would be injuries and scrapes for Muddythorn to attend to. Not her, no. She'd been demoted, after all.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1528

Bad Company [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company [OPEN]   Bad Company [OPEN] EmptyMon 18 Oct 2021 - 17:08

Driftpaw padded into camp with a scrappy vole in his jaws, the only prey he had managed to catch all day. It was kinda frustrating, but he just needed more training, he was sure. He had only just became an apprentice, after all. He dropped the kill into the fresh-kill pile and started heading towards the apprentices' den when he noticed the large gray medicine cat sitting alone. She looked pissed, more than usual actually, and his curiosity and concern got the better of him. The white and gray cat found himself wandering over to her, his smile tired but friendly. "Hey, medicine cat. Weather's too nice to be mad about somethin'," Driftpaw sat down next to her and began cleaning his paws with his tongue. "I know I ain't anyone special...but ya looked like y'needed some company, so...what's up?"

Bad Company [OPEN] 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger

Bad Company [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company [OPEN]   Bad Company [OPEN] EmptyTue 19 Oct 2021 - 14:31

Beechface's eyes narrowed at the approaching apprentice. Driftpaw, recognizable for the last time he and the other kits had intruded upon her meal. Back to interrupt her thoughts again... Given her current train of thought that was probably a good thing.

Of course, he wanted to know why she was in a mood. Wasn't it obvious? Didn't the entire clan know? No way the tom was that oblivious... Or maybe he was. Young cats could be that way sometimes. Beechface envied it.

"Hard to enjoy the weather when you're confined to camp." She shrugged. Newtspring was supposed to be confined to camp as well, yet Bloodstrike had seen fit to give him an apprentice. It was unfair. "How's training going?" She might as well ask, it would be the polite thing.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat

Bad Company [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company [OPEN]   Bad Company [OPEN] EmptyFri 22 Oct 2021 - 10:54

He flicked an ear idly, considering what she said. She was just in a bad mood. She did have a reason, but... Driftpaw shrugged, pausing in his paw-cleaning to look up at the much larger molly. "Yeah, I heard 'bout that, Newt told me...I dunno though, I figure ya waste energy bein' mad at stuff all the time. You're confined to camp, sure, but why not try an' make the most of it while it's happenin', y'know? But...eh, what do I know? That's just my thoughts on it."

She asked about his training, and he settled down on the ground to get more comfortable. Thinking, he flopped over onto his side, his bushy tail dusting the dirt. "I dunno, it's goin' alright, I guess. Haven't done too much of it yet. How's medicine-ing goin'?"

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

Bad Company [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company [OPEN]   Bad Company [OPEN] EmptyFri 22 Oct 2021 - 16:53

"Maybe... You're not... entirely wrong. I feel like I'm going to lose what's left of my fur if I have to sit around camp for much longer." She'd already been losing fur, being confined to camp was beginning to make the medicine cat go stir crazy... Just a little bit.

Medicine'ing? Beechface snorted. "It's... Going." She muttered, "Muddythorn's capable and has learned well. It's something he even enjoys. There's nothing I have left to teach him. Does the clan need two of us?" She'd never understood how Muddythorn seemed to enjoy the work, but she was grateful that she'd had an apprentice that had genuinely wanted the tasks set before him.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat

Bad Company [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company [OPEN]   Bad Company [OPEN] EmptyWed 27 Oct 2021 - 12:34

Driftpaw let out a soft laugh, raising his gaze to look the medicine cat over. "I'd say most'a yer fur's still there, I think you'll be alright." He perked his head up as she continued, his lazy smile shifting to a thoughtful frown. She posed an interesting question...To his knowledge, the Clan didn't need two fully-trained medicine cats. "I dunno...maybe that's somethin' you can talk to Wolfstar about."

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bad Company [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company [OPEN]   Bad Company [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad Company [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum