Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lavender Breezes [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

Lavender Breezes [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Lavender Breezes [Open]   Lavender Breezes [Open] EmptyFri 15 Oct 2021 - 22:06

Hollypaw sat down near the apprentice den, gently pressing her paw down to a plant she managed to find just earlier. It's faintly sweet scent allured her towards it, and as she followed it over, Hollypaw managed to find a small lavender bush nearby. She wasn't exactly sure what this herb was, but she knew it was safe to touch, and so she did. Hollypaw breathed in the soft scent of the flowers, allured by it's uniquely cloying smell. Wanting to bring some back, she carefully nipped a part of the herb, and carried it back safely in her jaws.

She now lifted her paw up and away from it, bending down to take hold of it in her jaws once again. As a cold breeze passed by, she slightly shivered, then looked over to sense another cat's figure beside herself. Hollypaw smiled. A friendly and inviting smile, that is. "Hello there." She spoke up, temporarily setting the plant down once again for her voice to not be muffled. Her tail flicked loosely in a relaxed state.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Stars

Stars

Characters : [K]estrelkit, [S]latekit
Clan/Rank : [K] RiverClan // Kit [S] SkyClan // Kit
Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Breezes [Open]   Lavender Breezes [Open] EmptyMon 25 Oct 2021 - 11:29

Arcana wrote:
Hollypaw sat down near the apprentice den, gently pressing her paw down to a plant she managed to find just earlier. It's faintly sweet scent allured her towards it, and as she followed it over, Hollypaw managed to find a small lavender bush nearby. She wasn't exactly sure what this herb was, but she knew it was safe to touch, and so she did. Hollypaw breathed in the soft scent of the flowers, allured by it's uniquely cloying smell. Wanting to bring some back, she carefully nipped a part of the herb, and carried it back safely in her jaws.

She now lifted her paw up and away from it, bending down to take hold of it in her jaws once again. As a cold breeze passed by, she slightly shivered, then looked over to sense another cat's figure beside herself. Hollypaw smiled. A friendly and inviting smile, that is. "Hello there." She spoke up, temporarily setting the plant down once again for her voice to not be muffled. Her tail flicked loosely in a relaxed state.
> Kestrelkit <

Kestrelkit had been sitting in the clearing, grooming his brown tabby pelt. As he shook his fluffy fur, he came up with an idea. In 4 moons, he was going to become an apprentice, so why not look into the apprentices den, if only for a few seconds? He of course knew how long 4 moons took - that was four gatherings! - but still, why not take a peek? It couldn't hurt... And so the tom got up. He wasn't exactly sure how he was going to do this. Kestrelkit started walking towards the apprentices den. He was nearly at the entrance, when... when... "Hello there." Okay. So apparently the kit had to make his way around one apprentice, only one, to get a peek of that den...

"Hello," he replied calmly - or at least trying to sound calm. He flicked his tail. Why not just ask this apprentice about life, being that rank, and then he'd maybe be able to glance at the apprentice den with her 'permission'? "Is it nice, being an apprentice?" Kestrelkit asked casually, sitting down.

Lavender Breezes [Open] Pumpkin-23

CHARACTERS:
Kestrelkit || Slatekit (future oc)

Rank Requirements:

Always open for roleplay!
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Breezes [Open]   Lavender Breezes [Open] EmptyTue 26 Oct 2021 - 3:06

Hollypaw gave a considering moment of thought, then nodded. "Sure, I suppose it is. It's not always the cool stuff you'd expect as a kit, but it's pretty interesting either way." She spoke. She clearly had noticed the kit's curiosity about the apprentice den, but didn't think much of it anyway. As a kit, she used to be curious about lots of things. Even now, she still is. It wasn't like it was a bad thing anyway, as long as she used that curiosity for good, and remained careful with anything she decided to do. She could sense the briefest of hurriness in him, but it wasn't long until his casual tone burried it down.

"Right," She paused. "I'm Hollypaw. And, who may you be?" After all, she figured that introducing herself first would still be the politest.

Last edited by Arcana on Tue 26 Oct 2021 - 6:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stars

Stars

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Breezes [Open]   Lavender Breezes [Open] EmptyTue 26 Oct 2021 - 5:27

Arcana wrote:
Hollypaw gave a considering moment of thought, then nodded. "Sure, I suppose it is. It's not always the [i'cool[/i]  stuff you'd expect as a kit, but it's pretty interesting either way." She spoke. She clearly had noticed the kit's curiosity about the apprentice den, but didn't think much of it anyway. As a kit, she used to be curious about lots of things. Even now, she still is. It wasn't like it was a bad thing anyway, as long as she used that curiosity for good, and remained careful with anything she decided to do. She could sense the briefest of hurriness in him, but it wasn't long until his casual tone burried it down.

"Right," She paused. "I'm Hollypaw. And, who may you be?" After all, she figured that introducing herself first would still be the politest.
> Kestrelkit <

Kestrelkit nodded thoughtfully as the she-cat spoke. "Yeah, that makes sense. I mean, right about every kit thinks apprenticeship is the biggest thing - we talk about it all the time!" Hollypaw? That was a nice name. Maybe it was just him, but he always thought kit names became "cooler" when they got the -paw ending. Kestrelpaw. That sounded way better than Kestrelkit. That was just a plain, boring kit name. Even though it would get really exciting when he got his warrior name!

"I'm Kestrelkit. Hollypaw is a nice name," Kestrelkit commented with a slight tilt of his head. Should he ask if he could take a look at the apprentices' den now? No, that can wait.

CHARACTERS:

Rank Requirements:

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Breezes [Open]   Lavender Breezes [Open] EmptyTue 26 Oct 2021 - 8:19

Hollypaw had to agree with him. Apprenticeship truly was a big deal. After all, it would be the base for everything. Everything making up more of the cat's personality traits, skills, morals, and their personal view on things. Fortunately, it was also the time where most cats gain their friendships from, too. Luckily for her, Hollypaw had indeed grew a few friendships from the new moments of her apprenticeship. "Thank you. My mother named me that to wish me to be able to act the best in morals." She purred lightly, a soft smile appearing on her face. Hopefully, that didn't come off as a brag. She'd hate for that to happen if it did.

"Well, Kestrelkit is quite an interesting name too. I wonder which warrior name you'd like to get from that?" She asked with a genuine curious tone. How each cat wished for their warrior name truly reflected their personality, and so she found herself asking others this question quite frequently. How could she not, when just a name could already show so much about the cat themselves?

Back to top Go down
Stars

Stars

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Breezes [Open]   Lavender Breezes [Open] EmptyThu 28 Oct 2021 - 9:54

Arcana wrote:
Hollypaw had to agree with him. Apprenticeship truly was a big deal. After all, it would be the base for everything. Everything making up more of the cat's personality traits, skills, morals, and their personal view on things. Fortunately, it was also the time where most cats gain their friendships from, too. Luckily for her, Hollypaw had indeed grew a few friendships from the new moments of her apprenticeship. "Thank you. My mother named me that to wish me to be able to act the best in morals." She purred lightly, a soft smile appearing on her face. Hopefully, that didn't come off as a brag. She'd hate for that to happen if it did.

"Well, Kestrelkit is quite an interesting name too. I wonder which warrior name you'd like to get from that?" She asked with a genuine curious tone. How each cat wished for their warrior name truly reflected their personality, and so she found herself asking others this question quite frequently. How could she not, when just a name could already show so much about the cat themselves?
> Kestrelkit <
(Sorry about the shortness of this one - I was kind of in a hurry when writing it ;w;)

Kestrelkit tilted his head in curiosity. Hm? He'd never really thought about that, even though the thought of being a warrior had certainly popped up in his mind quite a few times. There were so many names possible... how was he supposed to choose one? There were quite a few suffixes that fit with the word "kestrel". How about.... "Maybe Kestrelsplash. Or something more mighty. Kestreltalon?"

Then an idea came to his mind. Kestrel's had wings, and with wings, they were free and powerful. Perfect. "Or... Kestrelwing? Since birds can fly freely, and they're just really powerful. Birds of prey especially."

CHARACTERS:

Rank Requirements:

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Breezes [Open]   Lavender Breezes [Open] EmptyThu 28 Oct 2021 - 20:27

"Hm, I think that would fit." She smiled. "You are right. Eagles, hawks, kestrels.. They're all very keen, and incredibly fast." Hollypaw paused for a while. Of course, kits would try to have their warrior names like that. Not that she wasn't amused. Though she had to admit, the name Kestrelwing did have a nice tone to it. Then, Hollypaw thought on what to say next. She couldn't just chat controversial topics, or bring up much stuff from her apprenticeship anyway. The kit would probably not understand most of it. It would be a silly thought to bring up it too.

As she hummed, Hollypaw suddenly stopped as a gust of wind passing by, carrying a few bristled-up and dry leaves  and making them fall to the ground. She chuckled lightly, giving a shrug as she pointed towards the leaves. Was the kit enthusiastic enough to pay attention to them? She hoped so. After all, she couldn't come up with a proper converstion idea, and the leaves would be just perfect for it if the kit was going to be distracted. Perhaps, it'll help for them to get to know each other even more later on, too. Although probably by the time the kit reached apprenticeship, she'd be around a warrior's age already. It wasn't that she minded it too much, though.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Breezes [Open]   Lavender Breezes [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Lavender Breezes [Open]
Page 1 of 1