Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

constrictor [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

constrictor [closed] Empty
PostSubject: constrictor [closed]   constrictor [closed] EmptyTue 12 Oct 2021 - 20:26

During the constant brilliant heat of greenleaf, Stoatfur's previous experience with disdain for a short coat was non-existent. It wasn't until the cold breeze fluffed up his pelt that he'd ever considered such a thing would be a detriment. This particular day had landed the patrol underneath a soft drizzle. Clouds blotted out any hopeful rays and an accompanying wind stirred the leaves on the treetops. The warrior was in a sour mood as a result and his expression was neutral with ears half-back to further emphasize his displeasure.

He glanced at the younger warrior out of the corner of his eye, trying to casually gauge her own feelings at their current predicament before letting out a low huff. Instinctively, his paws had lead him towards snakerocks as a starting point for their border run. There was something quite satisfactory about battering about the wriggly ribbons. Stoatfur's tail lashed back and forth as he finally meowed to break the silence between them, "Can you believe cats are allowed to patrol in weather like this? I highly doubt there are any Shadowclanners out. Although, they are filthy creatures, writhing about in mud and all."

The tom had never been reserved in his complaints, but he far preferred to loosen his tongue around those who agreed with him. Appledapple was a mystery. He'd heard of her, and obviously they'd patrolled together previously, but the pair had seldom spoken or spent much time together. Admittedly, there was a mild curiosity about who she was, both as a cat and as a warrior.

constrictor [closed] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: constrictor [closed]   constrictor [closed] EmptyThu 14 Oct 2021 - 9:58

As the cool rain pattered on her fur, Appledapple was lost in thought, which was unusual for her. Ever since the fated patrol with her brother, she'd been doing a lot of deep introspection. Also foreign. She was used to just living and letting go. Her tantrums were just a part of her-- maybe worrying or embarrassing on occasion, but they were never really anything to worry about. But... was that what other people thought? Did her moments of rage make her so unpalatable to her Clanmates that they would rather let her fight a badger alone than help her? Was she doing something wrong? Curiously, warily, she eyed the warrior she was accompanying. Her gaze was the same color and depth as the gray rainclouds. What were his thoughts on her? She knew nothing about Stoatfur, except that he had mentored her brother. Maybe he'd been told tales.

Suddenly, he spoke. How interesting. "I actually find myself liking the rain," Appledapple responded thoughtfully, feeling the sensation of it against her pelt. "Not this kind of boring drizzle, though. I like storms and loud winds. I like it when the weather expresses its emotions." As she walked, she felt her paws squish in the mud, and wrinkled her nose in distaste. "However, I do agree with you about the mud. Pretty gross. At least it makes tracking prey a bit easier."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: constrictor [closed]   constrictor [closed] EmptyThu 14 Oct 2021 - 19:49

"Huh." Stoatfur let out a mild hum, acknowledging her response, but not relating to it. Nothing was less appealing than leading a long patrol in bad weather. He'd much rather be curled up in the den, soft moss clinging desperately to his pelt. It was strange to think that any cat would think otherwise. Perhaps there was more to his patrolmate than a pretty pelt. Suddenly, the tom felt himself curious about learning more about her. But to ask felt too forward.

"If this were a hunting patrol we sure would be in good fortune." His words were almost a grumble, something he felt oddly apologetic for immediately. Shooting her a blank look, one that was meant to be akin to an apology, the warrior turned back towards the rocks before them. If they were out here anyways... a soft smirk flickered across his maw, "Up for something fun, Appledapple? I sure hope you have paws quicker than a Riverclan lug."

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: constrictor [closed]   constrictor [closed] EmptyWed 20 Oct 2021 - 20:01

He was interesting, that was for sure. But Appledapple couldn't really get a read on him. Growing up around strong personalities like her brother's had left her a bit desensitized to subtler personalities like Stoatfur's apparently was. However, she did like the smirk that suddenly appeared on his face.

"Haven't had good fun in ages," she responded lightly, leaning her paws forward to stretch her back. "I'm up for anything. What'd you have in mind?" Were they going to explore somewhere? Fight someone? Actually... she wasn't sure if she wanted to fight someone. What if Stoatfur saw her anger? What if that was a bad thing? For a moment, she hesitated, then shook it off. He didn't seem the "let's go cross the border and attack other cats for fun" type.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: constrictor [closed]   constrictor [closed] EmptySun 24 Oct 2021 - 19:40

The warrior trotted forwards, closer to snake rocks. His eyes scanned the edges of the rock, knowing his targets would be slithering about out of sight and away from the rain as well. Stoatfur saw the faintest flicker of movement. Darting forward, the tom hooked a paw underneath the stone, spraying some dirt, and chucking a writhing branch into the air. It was thrown a few tail-lengths and it continued to dance and wriggle, turning to face the foe that had angered it.

Just as it reared it's head to strike, Stoatfur jumped forward and landed an unsheathed paw into it's head, smashing it into the ground. There was a soft thud as his pad met scales. He flicked his tail to beckon Appledapple forward and stepped back. In those short moments, the angered creature was fighting back and snapped long fangs into his leg. With a swift movement, the brown and white warrior backed away. A soft grunt, recognizing the pain, was exhaled slowly from his nostrils.

"Snake hunting is a sport for only the fastest of cats. These wriggly little monsters can take down a cat if you let them bite down too long. Quick paws are the key. Don't forget, they do bite back. Think you can handle it?" Eyes held a fiery look, determined, satisfied; he was in his element. Stoatfur wondered for a brief second if his patrolmate would be interested in such an activity - and in the next heartbeat, realized his almost didn't care. Almost.

Stoatfur used front paw strike, dealing 9 damage and using 7 stamina.
Snake used serpent strike, dealing 6 damage and using 10 stamina.

Stoatfur
HP: 44/50
SP: 113/120

Snake
HP: 6/15
SP: 65/75

ooc; dice roll for serpentine movement

Last edited by Ripped on Sun 24 Oct 2021 - 19:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

PostSubject: Re: constrictor [closed]   constrictor [closed] EmptySun 24 Oct 2021 - 19:40

The member 'Ripped' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

constrictor [closed] Mistpe10
constrictor [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: constrictor [closed]   constrictor [closed] EmptyTue 2 Nov 2021 - 16:17

Snake hunting. Hunting an animal not for prey, but for sport... The idea had never occurred to her. She wasn't sure about what she thought of the concept. Yet, Appledapple felt her blood rushing, felt her pulse quickening as the small slithery serpent bit into the other warrior's leg. Despite the pain, there was a challenge in his eyes. A challenge, huh?

She only said one word, almost a scoff. "Easy."

Muscles tensed, focused on the tiny enemy, she only took a moment to consider her action. The snake was focused on Stoatfur, so she took advantage of its confusion to jump at it. Landing on it with both paws, she smashed it to the ground before darting away, breathing heavily. Already she felt the edges of her senses beginning to fog with battle.

However, once she looked back at the opponent, she realized that it wasn't moving. Curiously, she edged forward and sniffed at it. She'd crushed the snake too hard, and it died. Well, that was no fun at all... Disappointed, she shook out the fur on her neck, feeling the euphoria of battle rage dying away as quickly as it came. "Mouse-dung."

Appledapple used Jumping Strike, dealing 8 (5+3) damage and costing 7 stamina. The snake is defeated.

Appledapple:
30/30 HP
73/80 SP

Stoatfur
44/50 HP
113/120 SP

Snake
K.O.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: constrictor [closed]   constrictor [closed] EmptyThu 11 Nov 2021 - 21:16

The puncture wounds stung and the tom found himself favoring his pad ever so slightly. Sides rose and felt, not quite heaving at the brief flash of combat effort. Stoatfur found this all to be strangely relaxing - something that helped to momentarily ease the burden of his mind. He'd brought patrols here before, pitting apprentices against himself for some light competition. But this was different, the warrior felt like he was sharing a part of his life with another cat. It was strange, to see Appledapple jump so willingly into his rather insane activities.

He found himself grinning, a genuine grin. One that grew a tad wider as his clanmate cursed. Their battle had ended as soon as it begun. Stoatfur closed the distance between them, ignoring the pain in his leg as he grew closer to Appledapple, "Not bad, huh? You do seem to have quick paws after all. We shouldn't dawdle too much more but... we could do this again sometime if you wanted." The brown and white tom had already begun to turn on his pads to continue on with their patrol, but he glanced back over his shoulder, inviting her to join him for the rest of the day's work.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: constrictor [closed]   constrictor [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

constrictor [closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory :: Snakerocks-
Jump to: