Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ploverkit of RiverClan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jupiter

Jupiter

Characters : [Pl]overkit | [Gi]ngerkit
Clan/Rank : [Pl] RiverClan // Kit | [Gi] ShadowClan // Kit
Virgo Dog
Number of posts : 7

Ploverkit of RiverClan Empty
PostSubject: Ploverkit of RiverClan   Ploverkit of RiverClan EmptyMon 11 Oct 2021 - 12:25

Cat Name: Ploverkit

Tom, She-Cat, or Nonbinary: Nonbinary [he/they]

Appearance: Shaded silver American shorthair. Compact, thick silver-white fur, and dark gray eyes. Short, lithe body hidden beneath the fluff and six toes on both hind paws.

Pictures:

Personality: Ploverkit is the definition of holier-than-thou. They have a sense of innate self-righteousness but are too disillusioned with other cats to rub it in their faces. Very little sparks his interest but when something does catch his eye, he can easily develop an obsession. Part of his aloofness roots in a distinct disconnect with other cats (as a Twoleg, they might be labeled autistic) but they try to hide it with stoniness and apathy. However, underneath the selfish attitude is a keenly observant cat who excels at making objective decisions. Watch out, RiverClan!

Clan: RiverClan

Origins: I'm assuming it's okay to just make up NPC parents? Conetuft x Patterstep

Last edited by Jupiter on Mon 11 Oct 2021 - 13:31; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://crumblsart.weebly.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ploverkit of RiverClan   Ploverkit of RiverClan EmptyMon 11 Oct 2021 - 12:48

hey jupiter welcome to wcc :D

the name 'gossamer' is not an approved prefix on our site, check out our approved prefixes list for some suggestions here! once you get that changed we can get your character approved

additionally, npc parents are totally fine! they just cannog be played of course

reach out if you have any questions or post in the help thread here
Back to top Go down
Jupiter

Jupiter

Characters : [Pl]overkit | [Gi]ngerkit
Clan/Rank : [Pl] RiverClan // Kit | [Gi] ShadowClan // Kit
Virgo Dog
Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Ploverkit of RiverClan   Ploverkit of RiverClan EmptyMon 11 Oct 2021 - 13:32

Thank you for the warm welcome! I updated the name to Ploverkit, hope that works! Thanks for the help ^^

https://crumblsart.weebly.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ploverkit of RiverClan   Ploverkit of RiverClan EmptyMon 11 Oct 2021 - 15:26

ploverkit is approved :)

ps feel free to join our discord server to hangout if you want, link in portal (also your pfp made me cackle i love it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ploverkit of RiverClan   Ploverkit of RiverClan Empty

Back to top Go down

Ploverkit of RiverClan
Page 1 of 1