Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Exploring the Wide World (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nacho

Nacho

Characters : (Br)ookthistle, (Ja)aminepaw, (So)ngpaw
Clan/Rank : WC/SkC/TC
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 195

Exploring the Wide World (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Exploring the Wide World (closed)   Exploring the Wide World (closed) EmptyFri 8 Oct 2021 - 6:16

Jasminepaw hesitated, then took a deep breath, steadying herself as she approached the black and white apprentice. "Hi! Uhm, Marshpaw, r-right?" Jasminepaw mewed, smiling nervously. It's okay, she's just a clanmate! You can do it, just ask her! Mentally preparing herself, she took another deep breath, shuffling her paws awkwardly. "W-would you, uhm, like to go h-hunting with me?" The brown tabby finally asked, hoping she'd say yes.

(Ooc: if we happen to roll a rogue, we'll encounter it after I post Jas again, after Marsh accepts! Cheery Hamu)

Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15023

PostSubject: Exploring the Wide World (closed)   Exploring the Wide World (closed) EmptyFri 8 Oct 2021 - 6:16

The member 'Nacho' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

Exploring the Wide World (closed) Mistpe10
Exploring the Wide World (closed) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Wide World (closed)   Exploring the Wide World (closed) EmptyFri 8 Oct 2021 - 6:49

Marshpaw yawned, moonlight hitting her black and white pelt. She blinked up, noticing an apprentice was approaching her... Jasmoonpaw? She'd never heard of a 'jasmoon' but maybe that was a weird Skyclan thing, she was from Skyclan, right. "Yeah?" She muttered in reply, stretching her legs and sitting up. "Jas...moonpaw? Sorry, I don't remember your name..." Her tail flicked. "Sure! I'll go hunting with you! I've been bored in camp for awhile and could use some excitement." She smiled, stretching and standing up.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Wide World (closed)   Exploring the Wide World (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Wide World (closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory :: The Pine Grove-
Jump to: