Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Soon to be Stars (open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

Soon to be Stars (open) Empty
PostSubject: Soon to be Stars (open)   Soon to be Stars (open) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 11:12 am

Shyfawn knew her moons were coming to a close. She was at peace with that. WindClan had served her well, and in turn she it. Her beautiful home.. I'll miss it when I'm gone. She thought, a bittersweet smile on her maw. With great effort, she heaved herself to her shaky paws, a bit unstable. Even with age, her persistence was evident. I've got some life left in me, Shyfawn thought stubbornly. "Oof! Hmm, I should see if Softhenbean has any of them herbs for my arthritis.." She mused, plopping onto the sand. The names blended together without her even realizing, the old age finally dulling her once sharp mind. The poor thing didn't even remember Softbreeze was dead, and Downtuft hadn't the heart to tell her. "I wonder how darling Sagewillow is," Shyfawn murmured, eyes half closed. Hmmm.. The sun had always felt nice on her fur. Her ears flickered slightly as footsteps approached, the elder queen tiredly raising her head.

This will be the last topic Shyfawn will ever participate in! Come get your last interactions with this old gal before she takes her last breathe.

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be Stars (open)   Soon to be Stars (open) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 12:03 pm

Hentooth, rooting through herbs, had come across celandine. The herb had abruptly reminded her that she had to check on the elders- make sure Shyfawn’s eyesight was doing alright, bring poppy seeds for Thrushflight… her list went on and on and she wasn’t in the mood for it! Grrr!

The calico scurried out of the medicine den, herbs in her jaws. There- Shyfawn. Poor thing looked tired. Hentooth walked over, quickly laying the herbs down. “Ello, Shyfawn, how do you feel? I’ve got poppy in the den if you need it!” She did look a bit… off, today. Hmm… Hentooth ran through herbs in her head while waiting for the queen’s response.
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [B]lackkit♀ | [Q]uickkit♀
Clan/Rank : [B]-SC / Unborn Kit | [Q]-WC / Unborn Kit
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1963

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be Stars (open)   Soon to be Stars (open) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 6:47 pm

Little by little as time went on, the gray-furred warrior's pep was slowly starting to return. He knew that his recent melancholy state had his friends worrying and that certainly wasn't going to fly with him. He wanted to be and feel how he used to be so he can bring them smiles instead of worried frowns. Luckily, the more he spent around them, the more his aching heart healed and the better he got overall. Hopefully someday he'll have that 'Silverlight spark' back but for now, this was as close as it was going to get.

The next item on his mental list was to visit Hentooth and perhaps spend some time with her. She was one of her last remaining family members and she deserved so much more than the occasional chat or two. She was taking so much responsibilities on her shoulders, being the clan's medicine cat and all that. He wanted to get to know her more and maybe get some tips about herbs.

As the tom neared his half-sister's den, two plump hares in his jaws, he paused his steps as he watched said sister rush out with herbs and headed for a figure laying on the ground just close by. After some closer observation, he realized it was the sweet elder Shyfawn. She looked exhausted and something about her tired demeanor made his heart ache. Hen was currently doing her duties. Perhaps it was best to leave her to them. Best not disturb her, right? The warrior was about to turn heel but stopped himself. He thought for a second before starting to walk over to the two of them. The two hares could serve him well if they haven't eaten yet.

The gray-furred tom plopped the prey onto the ground once he reached them and offered the two a gentle smile. "Hello Shyfawn and Hentooth. How are you both fairing today? I have some hares here if you're hungry... Anything I can help with? I don't have much to do today and I've already hunted enough."

Click on either head to go to the respective profile! (WIP)
Soon to be Stars (open) 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan Soon to be Stars (open) 1f340』║『 Soon to be Stars (open) 1f4a8 Quickkit of Windclan Soon to be Stars (open) 1f4a8
Soon to be Stars (open) 1f340 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Soon to be Stars (open) 1f340』║『Soon to be Stars (open) 1f4a8 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Soon to be Stars (open) 1f4a8
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be Stars (open)   Soon to be Stars (open) EmptyFri Oct 08, 2021 5:02 pm

Spotlake was sitting at the edge of camp, chatting with another warrior, when Shyfawn padded into the Medicine cat den. Over the past couple of days, Spotlake had noticed that the older she-cat was getting weaker and weaker. She had been a warrior when Spotlake was still Spotkit. Maybe she should go check up on her. Meowing a quick, "I have to go now, talk to you later." to the other warrior she was sitting with, and headed towards the medicine cat den. She stepped aside, as Silverlight walked in, before following after the young warrior.

When she entered, the first noticed was that Shyfawn was collapsed onto a nest. "Oh my stars!" Spotlake exclaimed. "Shyfawn, are you ok? Is she okay?" She looked up towards Hentooth and than towards Silverlight. They seemed relaxed, which is usually a sign that everyone is okay. Spotlake was still concerned though.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be Stars (open)   Soon to be Stars (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Soon to be Stars (open)
Page 1 of 1