Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Family (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1060

Family (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Family (closed)   Family (closed) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 12:58 am

Scarletriver sat in camp.  There was a slight chill in the air, something she was not that used to anymore.  She simply looked around at everything happening.  She noticed something strange however.  There was a kit looming about the exit to camp, threatening to go out.  The kit seemed to be trying to go out of camp.  Scarletriver knew the feeling of wanting to explore the great land outside of camp as a kit, but when she left she had someone with her... and even then it did not work out well.  She rushed up and stepped in front of the kit before she would be able to leave.  "Planning on going somewhere?" she asked raising one eyebrow.  Honestly, she would never scold the kit, that question went as close to arguing or scolding as she would go.

She then smiled, in an attempt to show that she was not really mad.  Upon closer inspection, she realized that the kit was pretty young to be out on her own.  Her eyes squinted, then relaxed.  "What is your name?"  She searched for any sign of the kits parents.  None that she could see.  "And where are your parents?"  She asked with a kind tone in her voice.

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

Family (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (closed)   Family (closed) EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 9:39 pm

(So sorry for the late reply! I've been so busy these days.)

Hollykit took a pause in her movement, freezing up as she heard a warrior's voice. She'd gulp underneath her breath, though she didn't make it obvious enough to be seen well. She relaxed her bristled fur and sat down, glancing up at Scarletriver. Her curiosity and chance of going out of camp earlier has been interrupted now, yet she thought it might've been for the best before another warrior or apprentice outside catches her anyway, and decided to temporarily give up on it. Hollykit found it strange that the warrior didn't scold her and smiled reassuringly at her instead. "Yes, well... rather I was." Her tone was followed up by a small frown. Hollykit swayed her tail gently behind her, rather disliking the idea of being found out.

As Scarletriver inspected her, she could've easily tell that the kit in front of her eyes were just a few moons or so. She blinked blankly, examining the larger figure of the warrior. "My name is Hollykit." She replied, then noticed the she-cat glancing around as if to find something, or rather someone. "And..." Hollykit paused, feeling nearly choked up because of the sudden question about their whereabouts. "...They're in StarClan." She'd mumble in a almost whisper-like voice, not wanting to remember the events that has happened.
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig

Family (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (closed)   Family (closed) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 1:28 am

"Nice to meet you, Hollykit," she said before the kit finished speaking.  Once Hollykit informed her that her parents were no longer alive, Scarletriver's face went from smiling to sympathetic.  She stared down for a second, not knowing exactly what to say or do in that situation.  Eventually, she spoke again.  "I'm so sorry to hear that."

She sat down, whipping her tail around her front paws.  She debated to rest her tail on the kits back in condolence, but she hated physical touch and decided to not in case Hollykit did as well.  "Who takes care of you now?"

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

Family (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (closed)   Family (closed) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 4:28 am

"Nice to meet you too." She dipped her head respectfully to Scarletriver, then resumed to look back up at her again. Seeing her sympathic expression, Holykit frowned, but quickly shook it away after the warrior eventually spoke up again. "It's fine." She mewed. "I suppose I'm more used to it now." Her tone was heavy, but her face said otherwise. She didn't look minded much at all, as she seemed to have gotten used to this already.

Hollykit bit her tongue gently at the she-cat's next question. Who takes care of her now? She didn't know herself, and has never even thought about it before. She blinked blankly. "Strangely enough, I don't even know myself." The she-kit mewed, fiddling around with her paws.
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Leo Pig

Family (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (closed)   Family (closed) EmptyFri Oct 08, 2021 6:43 pm

Scarletriver tilted her head in surprise.  "You... Don't know?"  She thought for a second.  She was sure a kit of that age should be taken care of by someone.  Someone that young needed someone else there for them in case something were to happen.  "That's strange."  Her head ducked down for a moment.  She thought about what she could do to help with this.  Only one thing came to mind.  "I could, if you wanted."  She said almost without meaning to.  She then felt really awkward.  What if she does not want that?  What if she thinks I'm crazy for asking that?  Still, she sat, waiting for the kit to respond.

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

Family (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (closed)   Family (closed) EmptyFri Oct 08, 2021 10:09 pm

Hollykit looked up with widened eyes. "Really? Like you'd actually... Consider it?" She asked with a hesitant, almost cautious tone. Her beady eyes stared up at Scarletriver, glistening with hope, and perhaps even from excitement as well. She longed having someone to be with beside her, as she never properly could recall the feelings of that herself. She waited for a reply, though considering Scarletriver's awkward look after, she continued the conversation herself.

"I-I mean, I would like that." Hollykit spoke again, though this time more gently. A small smile grew from a corner of her maw, hoping that the warrior would have something to say next before things get awkward again.
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Leo Pig

Family (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (closed)   Family (closed) EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 1:17 am

With Hollykit's enthusiasm, Scarletriver learned that she did say the right thing.  She smiled slightly as she looked down at her.  "I would definitely consider it."  She told her happily.  Honestly, this was a sort of rushed decision on the warriors part.  She had no idea what being a parent or anything was like, but she was ready to try.  "If you're for sure okay with it, then I guess we would be in agreement."  She smile, excited.

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

Family (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (closed)   Family (closed) EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 11:32 pm

Hollykit beamed back with a bright smile, nodding. "I'm for sure I'm okay with it, and I would love it to be like so." She grinned, tail held high from genuine joy. This was honestly a lot more sudden and rushed than she thought it would've been, but she didn't mind it anyway. She wanted to have someone as a parent figure for her, and now, the option was in front of her paws. She couldn't help but seize the chance to do so. Then suddenly, a realization hit her. The warrior now knew her name and who she was, but that wasn't the same for herself. "Right..! Ah, um, I'm sorry for not asking this sooner, but what may your name be?" Hollykit asked with a curious tone.
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Leo Pig

Family (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (closed)   Family (closed) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 1:52 am

Scarletriver laughed to herself when the kit asked for her name.  She completely forgot to tell her.  It was surprising to her that she had forgotten and that the young cat accepted her offer even without knowing anything else about her.  "No worries!  My name is Scarletriver."

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

Family (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (closed)   Family (closed) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 2:50 am

"That's an interesting name." Hollykit mewed, smiling. "Scarletriver... I wonder how she got her warrior name." She hummed silently, still looking up at the warrior. She was glad that there would finally be someone to take care of her now, and that warrior just seemed to be such an interesting feline to her, too. Then spotting a dappled orange leaf just floating by, she leaped up, pouncing onto it in just a blink of an eye. Holding the small leaf up in her jaws, she gleefully showed Scarletriver the object she had just caught, grinning again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Family (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (closed)   Family (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Family (closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: