Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Apocalypse's Journal.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Apocalypse's Journal. Empty
PostSubject: Apocalypse's Journal.   Apocalypse's Journal. EmptyFri 17 Dec 2010 - 16:20

Basically Left 4 dead 2 with NEWER ZOMBIES AND WEAPONS!(Takes place in 2013.No need to worry,its fake.)

July 20th,2013.

I found this blank book in a Safehouse.I will use it to record what happens in this apocolypse.My name is Alan.The outbreak that occured in 2009 but quickly eliminated has returned unchecked.You may have heard tales about the Hunter and such,but new ones have come.One is what I call the Blower.It tends to blow incredibly strong winds.One of my friends were blown off a cliff to their death. R.I.P. Jim.

July 23rd,2013

I have found others.One was being choked by a Smoker when I found him.His name is Jack.He is quite helpful,He saved me from a Charger.Another is Sally.She was...riding a merry-go-round.She is your average cowgirl.The last one is Greg.He...startled a Witch.He's lucky we were there."I thought she wasnt infected!"

July 27th,2013

We encountered a Tank today,I nearly died if Sally didnt have the strength of...well...a Tank.She sure can flip 3000 pounds of muscle.Funny thing is,she's quite small for that kind of strength.The tank left me hanging over what we call a "Good-bye Canyon."I found a small knife as well.Good for Smokers and such.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse's Journal.   Apocalypse's Journal. EmptySat 18 Dec 2010 - 10:00

July 28,2013

Poor Greg,he startled 7 witches today.He died.His last words were: "OH COME ON!IS ANYONE WHO CRIES A WITCH?"R.I.P Greg.We buried him near a restaurant.

August 1st,2013

Odd.A Hunter was following us.We named him Huntey.He seems to be nice considering he killed a Smoker choking Sally,and cried something that sounded like TANK!He prepared us for that monster.

August 5,2013

Today I taught Huntey how to use a gun when another Hunter attacked him avenging another Hunter.Huntey also quickly learned how to turn a wooden board with several rusty needles into a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse's Journal.   Apocalypse's Journal. EmptySat 18 Dec 2010 - 18:43

August 6,2013

Here I am.Ready to start something that will summon thousands of zombies with my friends hoping that a helicopter will see and help.We have to cause a giant fireworks display using some fireworks put in the form of HELP.Sally just hit it.If you find no further entrys,we died.

August 7,2013

We made it!The pilot of the copter has issues with Huntey.We said that CEDA could test him for a cure.But what we are actually gonna do is find a uninfested area and live there until its over.We have a plan to attack the pilot and jack the copter which we will use to find such a place.Sally made the move and has the pilot out the window.Hes hanging on and is riding at the side,thankful enough that Jack didnt shoot him.He agrees with our idea and is now friends with Huntey.No one hasnt called him anything so he forgot his name.So we call him Pilot.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse's Journal.   Apocalypse's Journal. EmptyMon 20 Dec 2010 - 11:34

August 13,2013

Its been days.The occasional rush into a grocery store and raid it is boring now.All we see when we land is zombie after zombie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse's Journal.   Apocalypse's Journal. Empty

Back to top Go down

Apocalypse's Journal.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: