Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

First Adventure (Closed for Maki)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

First Adventure (Closed for Maki) Empty
PostSubject: First Adventure (Closed for Maki)   First Adventure (Closed for Maki) EmptyThu 12 Aug 2021 - 14:32

OOC: This directly follows the topic "First Time".

Scarletkit walked through the reeds and tall grass staying close to Torrentkit.  The grass was taller than the almost two month old kit, which felt weird.  She tried to stay quiet, but one of the pieces of grass rubbed against her nose and she had no choice but to sneeze.  Then she felt bad because she might have given away there location and so she held her breath and put her head down.  About a minute later when she heard no response, she guessed that a patrol probably wasn't out.  She hoped at least.  "Have you been out here before?" She finally spoke, keeping her voice low.

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Maki

Maki

Characters : N/A
Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: First Adventure (Closed for Maki)   First Adventure (Closed for Maki) EmptySat 14 Aug 2021 - 13:30

Torrentkit tensed as Scarletkit sneezed, then shot her a glance after a moment to make sure she was alright. "Never," He whispered, his gaze traveling back over the reeds and grass, ears pricked. "I tried, once, when I was really young. I got caught, though, and my mother wouldn't let me out of the nursery for a whole week." One of his whiskers caught on a blade of grass, and he shifted away from it.

"Follow my pawsteps," Torrentkit murmured, keeping his body low and his eyes ahead as he began to creep through the grasses. After about a minute, he tentatively raised his head and glanced back. They were far enough now from camp to not be heard. "Wow!" He burst out, letting out the breath he'd been holding. "That was awesome!" He bounced up and down, then flicked his tail to gesture Scarletkit forward as he began trotting forward. "Oh. My. StarClan." He suddenly gasped, abruptly slamming to a halt. Torrentkit tipped back his head to stare up at a large tree, his jaws open and eyes wide. "It's huge!!"
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: First Adventure (Closed for Maki)   First Adventure (Closed for Maki) EmptySun 15 Aug 2021 - 21:46

Scarletkit's eyes widened when the other kit mentioned he had never been out of camp before.  She thought that he might know where they were going.  What if they got lost?  What if they got caught?  She followed behind Torrentkit.

When the young tom shouted, Scarletkit jumped back, fear running through her.  What if someone heard that?  She thought, but didn't say aloud.  Her tail flicked about in a joyful manner, even though she was scared.  It was a sort of weird half wanting to just sprint back to camp and half wanting to run out into the unknown.  She did neither.  Instead she just carefully walked forward with Torrentkit.  She surveyed the land around them, seeing no new cats kept her a little more at ease.

When the tom spoke, she followed his gaze up the trees.  In awe, she looked up at the tree that, from her small size, she thought went all the way up to the sky.  "Wow," she whispered, her awe growing with each new moment.  She looked back around the land. "I can't believe we're really here!  I new that we were leaving camp, but look at this.  It's amazing."  Her tail waved through the air happily.  She looked around and started trotting around where they were, not going to far away from Torrentkit.  "I mean, look around!  It's so beautiful."

Back to top Go down
Maki

Maki

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: First Adventure (Closed for Maki)   First Adventure (Closed for Maki) EmptyWed 18 Aug 2021 - 12:11

"I know, right!" Torrentkit agreed happily, skipping after her. "There's so much to see!" He paused and examined a fallen branch, tiny green leaves poking out from a few places.

As they continued to walk a bit further, Torrentkit suddenly halted, raising his head and pricking his ears forward. "I hear something..." He said quietly, his large tufted ears twitching this way and that. "It's the river!" He said after a moment, his whole face alight with joy. "Let's go see!" Without waiting for a response, he took off in the direction of the sound of rushing water.
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: First Adventure (Closed for Maki)   First Adventure (Closed for Maki) EmptyFri 20 Aug 2021 - 9:51

Scarletkit:

"The... river?"  They seemed to be farther out than she thought.  She was so caught up in the fun of being outside of camp that she wasn't paying attention to how far they went.  Still, though much of her was saying that it would be best to go back, she followed on after Torrentkit.

As she made her way over, more noise caught her ear.  It seemed to all be gibberish.  Suddenly, she saw what must have been a twoleg.  She stopped immediately.  Next to that twoleg, was a medium sized black dog, with some brown on it's cheeks, and white paws.  It also had white down it's chest, almost taking the form of a star when the dog was seated.  Scarletkit was frozen, not moving at all, besides a tiny bit of shaking from how scared she was.  She saw the dogs eyes settle on her and Torrentkit for a minute.  "Run!"  She screamed, turning and running the opposite way from the dog, but looked back to see if Torrentkit was following her.  There was no way they could make it back to camp on there paws, they needed to escape the dog somehow.  Scarletkit looked for escape roots or hiding spots but found nothing yet.  This was the most terrifying day of her life.

Midnight:

Midnight sat next to her owner, gladly taking any pets she could get from her owner who was fishing in the river.  When the pets stopped, she would give a soft whining bark and continue to whine until she got more.  But even though Midnight had her owners attention, it wasn't enough.  She wanted to play and hunt, not just sit by her owner all day watching him struggle to catch fish.  But, apparently, her owner didn't want to do any hunting yet.  So there she sat, bored as could be.

But that's when she saw the two small cats!  They were a lot tinier than she thought cats were and definitely smaller than the ones she saw before.  Fun, fun, fun!  She thought, and got to her paws.  Gleefully, she chased after the cats.  She thought that they were pretty fast, but she was sure she could catch up to them soon.

Back to top Go down
Maki

Maki

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: First Adventure (Closed for Maki)   First Adventure (Closed for Maki) EmptyFri 20 Aug 2021 - 12:54

Torrentkit suddenly tipped his head back and tasted the air, catching a very strange, un-earthly scent. He anxiously glanced back at Scarletkit, and realized that she'd pressed herself to the ground, frozen in terror- her eyes wide and the fur along her spine sticking straight up.

He slowly turned his head back to follow her gaze, right as the biggest dog he'd ever seen- okay, he'd never seen a dog before, but Torrentkit thought this one must be huge- come hurtling towards him.

Torrentkit let out a screech and raced after Scarletkit, keeping pace easily, becoming surprisingly quick for just a kit. Blood pounded hard in his ears, and his tail curled in under his flank. Every noise was drowned out except his own heart racing at the speed of light, and the vicious sound of the dog's booming bark right on his tail. He suddenly caught sight of a thick aspen tree, with a bit of brush around it. He veered sideways, shoving Scarletkit ahead of him and towards the tree.

The tabby tomkit dove into the brush, burrowing as far as he could, and he realized there was a small den-like hole under the brush and tree roots. He pushed Scarletkit into it, then leaped inside right as he felt hot breath along his spine. He squished himself and Scarletkit as far as they could go into the hole, and he shifted around to face the entrance a few tail-lengths away. His ears flattened to his head and all of his muscles tensed as he heard the dog snuffle around the bushes only a very short-distance away.
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: First Adventure (Closed for Maki)   First Adventure (Closed for Maki) EmptySat 21 Aug 2021 - 11:47

Scarletkit:

Scarletkit's heart raced.  Her head pounded.  Only one thought remained.  Is this were I die?

Her head ached, but she had no time to think about that.  Her fur was sticking up.  The black of her eyes moved side to side repeatedly, trying to find anything.  She tried to think.  She tried so hard.  She just couldn't think of anything.

Then she felt Torrentkit push her sideways and she immediately followed, hoping that he knew what he was doing.  She crawled through the bush and squeeze through the hole under the bush.  The tom was in front of her in the hole, but she squeezed more on his side so she could see outside.  She stayed completely quiet, the only thing that could maybe be heard was the shallow breaths that she was forcing herself to take.  The dog seemed to have been able to track them, but Scarletkit hoped that it couldn't fit through the hole.

She heard the dog sniffing around the hole.  She started shaking.  She pushed herself a little bit more into Torrentkit.  At least if she was going to die, she was going to die with her first friend by her side.  She closed her eyes.  The sniffing got closer and closer and closer, leaving her just filled with terror.

But then it stopped.  The scent of the dog seemed to be getting farther away.  Scarletkit opened her eyes, but didn't move yet.  Multiple minutes passed and she didn't hear anything anymore.  "Is... is it gone?"  She whispered.

Midnight:

Midnight raced towards the kits.  It was so fun!  It was a good chase that kept her busy.  Then the cats just had to ruin the fun and go into a bush.  The dog sighed, but she was determined to get them.  She tried to find her way through the bush.  The branches kept scratching against her, which was very annoying.  She couldn't see them above land so Midnight put her nose to the ground, trying to find where they were.  She followed the scent for a little bit.

She felt like she was almost to them when her stupid owner called her name.  She grrr-ed under her breath.  She lifted her head up to see if she could see them where she was.  She couldn't.  With another sigh, she went back to return to her owner.  After taking just a few steps, she almost tripped in a small hole, but was very glad she didn't.  She was honestly pretty disappointed that she didn't catch the small cats, but oh well.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Adventure (Closed for Maki)   First Adventure (Closed for Maki) Empty

Back to top Go down

First Adventure (Closed for Maki)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: