Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Help me pls

Go down 
+5
Tara
Lapis
kjSage
Kissed
Chickenwing
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

Help me pls Empty
PostSubject: Help me pls   Help me pls EmptyWed 11 Aug 2021 - 18:02

Dump all half-formed plot ideas below (like the character dump but plots.) Why am I making this? I have no idea but it seemed like a fun idea so whatever idk idc.

Last edited by Creepy Cocoa on Tue 5 Oct 2021 - 17:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower, Jaculus
Clan/Rank : [F] Rogue [T1], [J] Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1217

Help me pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me pls   Help me pls EmptyWed 11 Aug 2021 - 18:18

HMMM. Plots.....
I suppose character plots would count, and I've been bandying about with this one for a little while.

Lirista becomes smart and less of a naive choild. In other words ~*Character Development*~
She's been through some grief, but remained a little stagnant throughout, her thoughts troubled by the thought of everyone moving on around her. Her siblings having moved out of the den has only made this feeling worse, along with her own slight speech impediment holding her back from really being able to interact fully in conversations with the other apprentices. In other words, she feels left behind. This comes to a head at her moonstone or something (probably the moonstone is more of a stepping stone), and she determines as she moves into her next stage of life as a warrior to break out and become something better!

Along the way, she meets cats from all around and grows, becoming more experienced and shooting her way up the rankings (provided her RPer can be active enough *cough cough*). She still retains a sense of her kithood naivety, but grows into a slightly harder, more outgoing version of herself - someone with a bit more depth than "I am a cute little kitty cat who has no knowledge of the hardships of the world".

And then she gets framed for attempted murder and exiled >:D I dunno if it would be exactly that, but I kinda want her to end up as a rogue, though, because I want to throw her at the Dawnhawk sign-ups :P

(Minkstar has had enough character plots to last him a lifetime - he can take a little break for a bit)

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Jaculus | Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/stoneflew/
Kissed

Kissed

Characters : [c]heetahdawn
Clan/Rank : [c] shc t1 warrior
Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 51

Help me pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me pls   Help me pls EmptyThu 12 Aug 2021 - 18:41

Pls just ignore that everything is focused around Cheetahpaw rn she's still my only character -- just bc I wanna flesh her out a bit. :')

But -- *ahem* imagine Cheetah actually being a decently nice cat. Pfft. As if that would happen...

Actually, it's not as impossible as you might think because I do have this odd kinda idea where like, in the very distant future, she starts to take on a sudden affection for kits. Like, she might have some of her own, she might adopt ones without parents. It's an escape for her, at that point. They're innocent, something she never was.

She wants to give them what she couldn't have.

She didn't have the chance to grow up thoroughly knowing her mother, let alone bond with her; no kit should have to go through that. And in the end, she might retire to nursery as a Perma-queen. Either that or she remains a warrior and trains the younger cats to be the best they can be. Better than she feels she ever was. She would still retain some of that feisty personality from early on, she might also remain a bit "blunt" and "selfish" but we'll see what happens. Whatever the matter, she actually cares deeply now for the safety and well-being of other cats -- as an apprentice, she would've probably found it amusing if anything if some apocalypse suddenly struck the forest and killed everyone off, if ykwim. IDK, but character development is cool I think right?? :))

Disabled stats

Sig-pic not by me. A PNG Stock courtesy.
Credits go to Spiritwollf of DeviantArt
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Help me pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me pls   Help me pls EmptyThu 12 Aug 2021 - 18:48

I’m considering knocking Dawnpaw on the head and having her personality completely change to a manipulative beast but I don’t want to do that to her so not gonna happen

Hen: she gonna live forever. (Seriously, though, this is somewhat supported by fact- medicine cats have significantly less risk in their daily lives than warriors and have lots of magical herbs that seem to always work). So she gonna live a long time- it would be fun if she takes the new leader to the Moonstone and dies while the leader is receiving lives and gets to give the last life but idk

Panther is gonna dote over Cheetah. Who knows, she might even murder somecat if Cheetah is sufficiently manipulative (shouldn’t be hard).
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

Help me pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me pls   Help me pls EmptyThu 12 Aug 2021 - 19:38

Quaildock actually had several unused plots that he was originally apart of, such as his heart getting broken by a she-cat named Vixenpaw(Feather's cat), romance plots with another she-cat named Rosepaw (Angle's cat) and an unborn cat named Snowkit (Firedaisy's cat). These plots never happened though due to difficulties with IRL things, causing Quaildock to kinda fade into the background, sorta like a Brackenfur type characther. I do plan on giving him some plot though, such as maybe giving him an NPC mate and having kits just for her to die leaving him alone, with kits to raise.

Actually, if anyone has an Thunderclan she-cats their hoping to kill off, contact me

As for Quietstep because the owner of Rosethorn (Karuna) had to leave the site due to IRL reasonings, Quietstep is also mateless at the moment, as I had figured that maybe she might run off to Shadowclan, or maybe run off with Rosethorn as they had a romance plot brewing in the background. I might wait a while before getting her another girlfriend, because I want her to discover that Rosethorn is dead before returning to Skyclan, and then leaving Skyclan for good (she's kinda MIA right now, plus she's never really had many characther interactions in Skyclan, so I might work with Staff to get her to leave, who knows)

As for Spotlake and Nightwolf, their both old, so I'll let em rest. As for a future characther tho... I have quite a tale planned for him.....

cocoa

cocoa

Help me pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me pls   Help me pls EmptyTue 5 Oct 2021 - 17:28

READ THIS OR… something will happen idek

Ok so I changed the title for a reason- I need ur help.

Hen.

She sits around.

She having family problems.

She spunky.

That’s it.

Hen needs a plot. I would like a plot. She needs a plot. You (yes, you) would like to share your awesome plot ideas that you never got to put into action. Everybody wins.

Any ideas? What could I do to my poor Henchild? It’s very unlikely she’d break the Code. She doesn’t like rogues. She’s kinda friendly, unless it’s SkyClan. She’d try to kill Bloodstrike with no hesitation at the slightest opportunity. Her mother deserted the Clan and her father was killed by a rogue. She short-tempered and firey, very dirty mouthed.

Now that you know who she is- give me ideas. Perhaps Hen could participate in a plot you’ve thought up for your characters? Maybe you had a shower idea but aren’t able to carry it out? Maybe someth8ng from that fanfic you’ve been planning could go here?

Give. Ideas.
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1430

Help me pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me pls   Help me pls EmptyTue 5 Oct 2021 - 17:45

Rouge hunting gang? We can round up all the rouge-dislikers and kill dem rouges? there are quite a few in Shadowclan but idk if the Shadowclan rouges is a plot thing that will stay no matter how many we kill or?
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3056

Help me pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me pls   Help me pls EmptyTue 5 Oct 2021 - 17:51

.... Want Hen and Bloodstrike to meet and she could give attacking him a try? Might be a funny thing to watch because Bloodstrike would just be so confused. Maybe like... only sorta fight back. Like hold her away from him while she furiously swats at him but can't quite reach. He doesn't know who she is so... anyway there is a mini plot idea for you.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #996699 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Help me pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me pls   Help me pls EmptyTue 5 Oct 2021 - 18:03

Lapis \"Spookytime" Lazuli wrote:
Rouge hunting gang? We can round up all the rouge-dislikers and kill dem rouges? there are quite a few in Shadowclan but idk if the Shadowclan rouges is a plot thing that will stay no matter how many we kill or?

Oooh that sounds cool! I could definitely see Hen wrangling herself into helping a ShadowClan patrol fight some rogues! Yeah if she’s near the Thunderpath when it happens, she would throw herself in with no… thinking beforehand. Who else is a rogue-hater? lost track of things happening in SC when Panther died lol
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Help me pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me pls   Help me pls EmptyTue 5 Oct 2021 - 18:06

Tara wrote:
.... Want Hen and Bloodstrike to meet and she could give attacking him a try? Might be a funny thing to watch because Bloodstrike would just be so confused. Maybe like... only sorta fight back. Like hold her away from him while she furiously swats at him but can't quite reach. He doesn't know who she is so... anyway there is a mini plot idea for you.

Oh gosh that sounds hilarious- yesss he’s just holding her back with one paw while she pours out curses and furiously tries to attack him and he’s just standing there like “wut?” Gotta go sketch that How does a topic at Fourtrees sound? (Prob without battle system b/c neither needs it for req)
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

Help me pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me pls   Help me pls EmptyTue 5 Oct 2021 - 18:15

ooo maybe Hen and Quiet/Delilah could have a topic before I NPC void her.

kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5715

Help me pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me pls   Help me pls EmptyTue 5 Oct 2021 - 18:15

We should have a Hen/Beech interaction outside of a meddie meeting! I bet they'd get along just perfectly

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Help me pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me pls   Help me pls EmptyTue 5 Oct 2021 - 18:21

Hitsjolly- that sounds good- however, Hen isn’t really the type to wander off WindClan territory. If Quiet isn’t really the type to leave the Twolegplace I can offer Dawn for an interaction!

Kj- yes, just perfectly. If we get through this without shouting I- where could they have a topic?
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5715

Help me pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me pls   Help me pls EmptyTue 5 Oct 2021 - 18:26

Creepy Cocoa wrote:
Kj- yes, just perfectly. If we get through this without shouting I- where could they have a topic?
Fortress maybe? Could say Beech needed herbs that don't grow in Skyclan territory maybe?

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Help me pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me pls   Help me pls EmptyTue 5 Oct 2021 - 18:27

Ooh that sounds good! I’ll set a topic up-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help me pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me pls   Help me pls Empty

Back to top Go down