Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

First Time (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

First Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: First Time (Open)   First Time (Open) EmptyFri 6 Aug 2021 - 10:26

Scarletkit's parents didn't really care what she did.  She was a great rule follower, so they didn't need to tell her much.  Mostly, they just ignored her.  She had stayed in the nursery for all of her life till now.  At a moon and a half she decided it was time to go out at explorer camp.  Anyone she had met so far seemed nice enough.  She took a deep breath and took a few steps out of the nursery.  When she emerged she took all of the new things around her.  The camp looked very big and seemed to go on for a long time, compared to the nursery at least.  She didn't approach any of the bigger cats yet, she was still taking in all that was around her.

It was a perfect day.  A little bit of water fell from the sky with looked like it never ended.  The clouds made it shaded, making the normal hot Greenleaf day feel like a very nice medium temperature.  She smiled looking out at everything, even though she felt a little overwhelmed.  The rain hitting her fur felt weird but she sort of liked it.  She stuck her tongue out to catch a raindrop on it and laughed a little as she felt the water hit her tongue.  She had barely walk out of the nursery and she could already tell that the camp was amazing.

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Maki

Maki

Characters : N/A
Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 15

First Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time (Open)   First Time (Open) EmptyFri 6 Aug 2021 - 12:26

A small gray tabby kit bounced out of the nursery, spotting Scarletkit almost immediately. Torrentkit skipped over, beaming. "Hey!" He called, coming up behind her. "First time out?"
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig

First Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time (Open)   First Time (Open) EmptyFri 6 Aug 2021 - 14:06

Scarletkit looked up at the sky.  She wondered what could be past the sky.  Was it just an endless void of blue with grey and white from the clouds?  She wondered if any other cats have solved that mystery yet.  She tilted her head while she looked up at the cloud filled sky.  Her curiosity made her briefly forget about the drops of rain that hit her face.  Her mind spiraled into thinking about all the mysteries that she was looking at, even in this just one moment of being out.  She wanted to figure out these mysteries.

A voice broke through her thoughts and she jumped a little from not expecting it.  She quickly calmed herself, putting on a nice smile for this new cat.  Although, she did feel sort of awkward, not having met too many other cats before.  "Hello," she said in her calm and quiet voice.  "Yes, this is my first time.  Have you been out a lot?"

Back to top Go down
Maki

Maki

Pisces Rooster

First Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time (Open)   First Time (Open) EmptySun 8 Aug 2021 - 15:50

Torrentkit shuffled up next to her, inhaling deeply, then sneezing as water got up his nose and nearly flying backwards. He shook himself and smiled, waving his tail in a friendly manner. "Not too much." He responded, taking a seat.

"But I've seen lots of the camp." He paused, his emerald-green eyes scanning the camp for a moment. "It sure is beautiful." He murmured, still smiling. Torrentkit twitched a whisker, and sent a few tiny water droplets flying.
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Leo Pig

First Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time (Open)   First Time (Open) EmptySun 8 Aug 2021 - 16:30

Scarletkit was interested in what the tom had to say, but looked out back at camp when he mentioned how beautiful it was.  "Yes," the quiet kit spoke.  "I haven't even seen all of it, but it seems amazing so far."  She looked up again, letting the small wet dots hit her face.  Her eye were closed and she had a big smile on her face, even if it wasn't an open mouth smile.  "Even this water... It's amazing how it falls from the clouds.  It's wonderful, even though some cats might not enjoy it."

She turned her head again at Torrentkit.  "I, um, sorry, if you don't want to it's fine, but..."  Scarletkit sighed.  Wow, I am definitely horrible at talking, she scolded herself, before she started to speak again.  "Would you mind showing me around camp, since you've seen more of it than I have?"
Back to top Go down
Maki

Maki

Pisces Rooster

First Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time (Open)   First Time (Open) EmptySun 8 Aug 2021 - 17:05

Torrentkit nodded his agreement. He stood and shook our his pelt, but was instantly drenched once more. "Sure!" He said, beaming. He trotted in a small circle, thinking. "Let's start over here," He suggested, taking a step towards a den.

"This is the warriors' den." He padded over to yet another den, his tail held high all the while. "And this is the apprentices' den. Hopefully, I'll be here soon. Be careful, sometimes, because the roughhousing apprentices might squash ya if you're not paying attention." He pricked his ears and padded over to a slightly smaller den. "This is the elders' den. Caution here, too, because some of the elders are prickly or cranky sometimes and you might get a cuffed ear." He giggled. "But they tell some really cool stories, too." Next, Torrenkit turned to where the clan leader slept. "This is Ivystar's den." He informed her, gesturing with his tail. He bounced across camp, halting at the final den. "And lastly, this is the medicine cats' den, where Spiderquill and Cloverpaw stay, and where they heal cats." He nodded, proud of himself. "What else do ya wanna see?"
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Leo Pig

First Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time (Open)   First Time (Open) EmptySun 8 Aug 2021 - 21:50

Scarletkit was fascinated in the different dens.  She knew of there existence before this, but never was really able to look at them.  She walked with the tom to see each one.  She knew that she wouldn't be in the apprentice den any time soon, but she was very much looking forward to it.  She would need to be a great warrior and to do that she knew that she needed to be a great apprentice.  When they got to the leaders den, she had a slightly puzzled look on her face.  Why would the leader have her own den? She thought.  Wouldn't it be better as a leader to act like everyone else?  She quickly answered her own question.  No, there job is probably a lot harder than anything I'd have to deal with ever.  But maybe someday I could be Scarletstar!  That would show my parents how capable I really am.

Scarletkit's mind snapped back to reality when he finished speaking.  "I... I don't know," she said in her naturally quiet voice.  Her gaze went towards the outside of camp.  I wish I could go out there, even with someone.  It would be really interesting.  She looked back at the other kit she had met.  She wasn't sure if she could call him a friend yet... honestly she didn't really have anyone that she felt was a friend.  Maybe that could change.  She always wanted a friend, but she just thought that she would annoy anyone she talked to.  So, she decided that now was the time to actually try to be friends with someone.

"Yeah, I don't know where else I'd like to see."  She said truthfully.  "So... what do you like to do for fun?"

Back to top Go down
Maki

Maki

Pisces Rooster

First Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time (Open)   First Time (Open) EmptyMon 9 Aug 2021 - 9:05

"Oh, lots." Torrentkit declared, waving his ringed gray tail. "But the most fun thing.." He said, dropping his voice to a stage whisper. "Is explore outside camp." He smiled mischievously, leaning in close.

"We gotta be careful, though. If we get caught.." He let out a woosh of air, sitting back. "My mom will end me."
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Leo Pig

First Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time (Open)   First Time (Open) EmptyMon 9 Aug 2021 - 9:49

Scarletkit smiled when the other cat had a lot of stuff that they did for fun.  This was easier than I thought, she thought.  She listened to the rest of what he said.  When he mentioned going outside of camp her eyes widened.  The young kit went to Torrentkit's side, so she could stay quiet enough to not alert any of the warriors.  "Are you sure?"  She asked.  "I mean, won't we get caught?  What will happen once we do?"

She turned her gaze towards the outside of camp again.  She was very curious, but also cautious.  Her parents probably wouldn't care but she did.  She couldn't bare getting scolded by a warrior.  She would feel so horrible.  But... she was going to go out there as soon as she was an apprentice, so maybe it wouldn't be too bad.  Maybe it could make someone notice how capable and strong she could be.  She sighed and then finally turned her gaze back to the tom once more.  "You know what?"  The she-kit whispered.  "Let's do it.  But we should stay close to the camp incase anything happens."  With that she started to walk towards the exit of camp, taking deep breaths and being slightly terrified.  She didn't rush there, because that would for sure make a warrior think something was up, she just walked and hoped no one saw her in the rain.  She turned towards the tom when she reached the exit.  "Are you ready?"

Back to top Go down
Maki

Maki

Pisces Rooster

First Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time (Open)   First Time (Open) EmptyWed 11 Aug 2021 - 17:31

Torrenkit's eyes widened, and he skipped towards her, then caught her anxious look and slowed to a stealthy walk. He creeped up alongside her, standing to her side to block her from the camp's view- his dark gray tabby pelt nearly blending in with the rain.

They reached the camp's entrance, and Torrentkit poked his head through the reeds. "All clear." He whispered, flicking his tail. He took a few paces through the foliage and pricked his ears, just waiting for a warrior to come charging into camp and see them.
Back to top Go down
Maki

Maki

Pisces Rooster

First Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time (Open)   First Time (Open) EmptyWed 11 Aug 2021 - 19:06

((Shall we possibly make a new thread, in RiverClan Territory, for when they explore?))
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Leo Pig

First Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time (Open)   First Time (Open) EmptyThu 12 Aug 2021 - 11:02

"Okay," she whispered in response to the tom.  She had a lot of fear.  But since there was no one there... maybe this could be okay.  She followed Torrentkit through the reeds, going to see what lie ahead.

OOC: Sure!  I can start it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time (Open)   First Time (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

First Time (Open)
Page 1 of 1