Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ever seen a cat so happy?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

Ever seen a cat so happy? Empty
PostSubject: Ever seen a cat so happy?   Ever seen a cat so happy? EmptySat 31 Jul 2021 - 7:56

Timberkit ran around the clearing playfully, taking no notice of the dried blood on the ground. He was being so carefree, happily following whatever took his intrest. He was very much a curious and playful cat, seemingly happy-go-lucky by nature. He didn't care, or know, about the world's dangers. Even if they were so close to him, even apart of his family.

So, Timberkit played, alone, but happy nonetheless. Making little happy noises, trills, purrs even a few mews. He wasn't speaking, just making nonsensical noises.

cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Ever seen a cat so happy?   Ever seen a cat so happy? EmptySat 31 Jul 2021 - 9:16

What are you doing, Timber?” asked the calico, walking over to her brother. “Don’t step in the blood, Timber, that’s yucky! Why has no one cleaned this up yet? ” The fact that most of the Clan was injured did not cross her mind. Admittedly, the traces were few and far between, but if one of her family members got some weird infection from it, she’d never forgive the lazy cats who didn’t clean it up. Even if said lazy cats included herself.

With a long-suffering sigh, she kicked sand over the nearest traces, then turned her attention back to her brother. “Come on, let’s play mossball or playfight or something to hone our skills. Something productive.
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ever seen a cat so happy?   Ever seen a cat so happy? EmptySat 31 Jul 2021 - 9:35

Timberkit frowned at his sister. "Blood, schmood. I'm having fun!" He flicked his tail before lifting a white paw, feeling a bit grossed out once Henkit pointed it out. He watch quietly as Henkit dusted it all over the stained ground.

Rolling his yellowish green eyes, he stretched. "Running around IS productive y'know, we need good legs in Windclan anyway.." He flicked his tail. "My skills include being able to run fast, and.. yeah... Okay fine, what do you wanna do?" Timberkit respected his sister, sure but she was kind of annoying sometimes. Ugh, the blood was kind of gross, actually, he had some on his perfect white paws. Ew. How come cats have to be so careless when it comes to fighting? Can't they just keep their blood in so other cats didn't have to step in it? Disgusting. Truly disgusting.

cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Ever seen a cat so happy?   Ever seen a cat so happy? EmptySat 31 Jul 2021 - 10:17

Smood? Excuse me? You do not ‘smood’ your sister!” Henkit assumed a snobbish expression for a moment. “Let’s playfight! Or maybe we can get Faw- Father to teach us some fighting skills! Or if he is busy, Silver… Silversomething or Mud… Mud…” One downside to spending all her time bossing her siblings around or play fighting was that Henkit was not the best with names. “You know who I’m talking about. Keep your claws sheathed, Timber!” Henkit leapt at her brother, playfully swatting his ears. She would never, ever hurt him- but Timberkit had to know how to fight. And this was really fun. Maybe one of her many siblings/halfsiblings would come over and play! She took a step back, triumphant.

Come on, Timberkit! Try to hit me! Give it your best shot!

Henkit used Front Paw Blow, dealing 2 (play) damage and costing 5 stamina!

Henkit
10/10 HP
25 (-5) / 30 SP

Timberkit
8 (-2) / 10 HP
30/30 SP
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ever seen a cat so happy?   Ever seen a cat so happy? EmptySat 31 Jul 2021 - 19:30

Timberkit's tail swished playfully as he prepared for Henkit's 'attack'. "You're sooo bossy! You think that you can just tell me what to do all the time and I can 'schmood' whoever I want!-" He looked around. "I don't think father is here right now but I've got you to play with me, and when I'm an apprentice, I'll-" That was when Henkit swat at his ears. "You know I'll give it my all!" He playfully swiped at her shoulder. He was bent down, kind of a like a playful dog, his tail up in the air and swishing side by side playfully with big, playful eyes. "Rawr!"

"On the topic of father, though, have you seen mother recently?"

Timberkit used Front Paw Blow, dealing -2 (play) HP (Henkit) and -5 SP (Timberkit)
Timberkit -
- 8/10 HP
- 25/30 SP (-5)

Henkit -

- 8/10 HP (-2)
- 25/20 SP

cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Ever seen a cat so happy?   Ever seen a cat so happy? EmptySun 1 Aug 2021 - 9:45

I don’t think that I can boss you around. I can boss you around and I do.” Henkit playfully stumbled back, pretending to falter. “Tawnyflare’s probably out being one of WindClan’s best warriors!” She rose up on her hind legs, attempting to copy the warriors she’d seen. Her paws came down more heavily than she had meant them to, and she stumbled back, worried. “Timberkit, you alright?

Henkit used Front Paw Blow, dealing 2 (play) damage and costing 5 stamina.

Henkit
8/10 HP
20/30 SP (-5)

Timberkit
6/10 HP (-2)
25/30 SP
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ever seen a cat so happy?   Ever seen a cat so happy? EmptySun 1 Aug 2021 - 22:41

Timberkit giggled at his sister before smiling thoughtfully. "Yeah.. but don't you think all the other kits have mothers that stay with them?" He flicked his tail, too distracted to notice the speed at which Henkit was bringing diwnnher paws.

Until it hit.

It made him stumble away, slightly stunned. "I-" Timberkit looked like he was going to cry. "I thought we wouldn't be hurting eachother..." Timberkit licked his paw and drew it over an ear, refusing to make eye contact with his sister.

cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Ever seen a cat so happy?   Ever seen a cat so happy? EmptyMon 2 Aug 2021 - 5:20

Henkit immediately rushed over to her brother, giving the top of his head a gentle lick. “We aren’t, we aren’t, I am so, so sorry Timber! I was trying to do what the warriors do, but I’m a clumsy sand-snorter with four left paws. Are you alright, Timber? Should I get Smallbean?” She anxiously pressed herself into his side, looking at him with wide, worried eyes. Tears threatened to gather in them, but she blinked them away. She was a clumsy sand-snorter alright, the worst cat in WindClan. She was never, ever, ever gonna forget this.
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ever seen a cat so happy?   Ever seen a cat so happy? EmptyMon 2 Aug 2021 - 5:31

Timberkit closed his eyes tightly. "I'm fine- I think..." Timberkit looked up at Henkit with big, green eyes. "You'll be a good warrior then... you surprised me..." He looked prepared to walk away. "I think I might just... go rest for a bit... hope mother comes back..."

cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Ever seen a cat so happy?   Ever seen a cat so happy? EmptyMon 2 Aug 2021 - 15:21

I’ll come with you, Timber. Do you want some rabbit? Maybe some… hare? I could get you some!” Henkit was not going to be the best warrior at this rate. Warriors never hurt their siblings. She was a clumsy sand-snorter, wasn’t she? “I could go ask Smallbean for something to make it stop hurting! Like… grass…” How grass would help, she didn’t know, but that was all Smallbean ever seemed to have. Henkit prepared to follow her brother, feeling guilty and awful and she did not like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever seen a cat so happy?   Ever seen a cat so happy? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ever seen a cat so happy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: