Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Warrior Names for meh Cats

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

Warrior Names for meh Cats Empty
PostSubject: Warrior Names for meh Cats   Warrior Names for meh Cats EmptySun 25 Jul 2021 - 9:38

Suggestions needed!

Dawnpaw’s name is already chosen- Dawnbringer. I have no idea whatsoever for my other two cats, Henkit and Pantherkit.

Hen- I want her name to be something that doesn’t really make much sense, like Beechface- it makes no sense at first glance, but after seeing it a few times it blends together and makes a really great name. Her name would ideally reflect her firey personality. I’m leaning towards Henhawk, but suggestions ARE NEEDED.

Panther- something cool and stealthy. Unfortunately, Pantherpounce sounds really bouncy when you say it out loud, so I need something she can hiss at her opponent without being laughed at.

PLS HELP ME WITH THESE NAMES! Naming your cat is the hardest part! (For me, at least.)
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Names for meh Cats   Warrior Names for meh Cats EmptySun 25 Jul 2021 - 10:02

Panthersnarl, Pantherfang, Pantherstrike, Pantherbite, Panthershade, Pantheryowl, Pantherpink, Pantherprowl, Panthercry

Hentooth, Henfur, Hencloud, Henleap, Hentuft, Henflare (after her mother), Henstep (after her father), Hendrift, Henhiss

Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Names for meh Cats   Warrior Names for meh Cats EmptySun 25 Jul 2021 - 11:55

Henstorm, Henthorn

Panthersmoke, Panthermist, Panthershade

Warrior Names for meh Cats Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Nacho

Nacho

Characters : (Br)ookthistle, (Ja)aminepaw, (So)ngpaw
Clan/Rank : WC/SkC/TC
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 195

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Names for meh Cats   Warrior Names for meh Cats EmptySun 25 Jul 2021 - 11:56

Im not very good with names so I got stormy to help me

Panthersmoke, Pantherpounce, Pantherleap, Panthershard, Pantherstone, Pantherthorn, Pantherhaze.

Henbriar, Henbreeze, Hentuft, Henfeather, Henblaze, Henflame, Henfire, Henshine, Henbrush.

Last edited by Nacho on Mon 26 Jul 2021 - 19:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kissed

Kissed

Characters : [c]heetahdawn
Clan/Rank : [c] shc t1 warrior
Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Names for meh Cats   Warrior Names for meh Cats EmptyMon 26 Jul 2021 - 11:27

Gonna second Memories on Pantherprowl for her, definitely. Sounds mysterious, intimidating, but not too intimidating. :) Though Pantherlash could be just as interesting.

Meanwhile, Henscratch or maybe Henglare sounds pretty cool IMO! Brings out her fiery personality. Or maybe Henpatch if you want something more appearance-based?

Disabled stats

Sig-pic not by me. A PNG Stock courtesy.
Credits go to Spiritwollf of DeviantArt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Names for meh Cats   Warrior Names for meh Cats Empty

Back to top Go down

Warrior Names for meh Cats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: