Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]

Go down 
+24
Grizzly
Mistpelt
Little Ripped
Middy
Karuna
King Falcon I
Aspen
Snickerdoodle
Talis
verychuu
Tara
Alex
Nacho
Knight
cotton
Muggy
Maple
rhindon
khamosa
Mosspelt
Rush
Spooksjolly
Byrin
downfive
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5715

Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]   Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 20 EmptyMon 26 Jul 2021 - 10:04

It had taken a moment, but the words of the tabby she-cat had finally registered after Wolfstar backed off of Lilacstar. So it hadn't been Dayspring, then. Her gaze flicked over the clearing in search of the Windclan deputy, almost scathing as they settled on the she-cat who looked like she'd seen better days. Any sympathy Beechface might've felt for her injuries was muted however. "My littermate had enough time to have kits here?" Beechface turned her head towards the she-cat that had spoken to Wolfstar during the fight, lips curling in disgust. He'd been in Windclan for moons then, and they hadn't known. "I pity you, both for your horrifically naïve taste in toms and your clan's unfortunate leadership."

Wolfstar approached Bloodstrike, nudging him, and Beechface shook her head, padding over to him, she spoke quietly, voice pitched so it wouldn't travel to Lilacstar or Ivystar, "Better he not wake up here... Have Ashstorm help you carry him." Something had popped in Bloodstrike's neck or shoulder while he'd fought Ivystar, it looked like. And her father didn't understand how to back down from anything. If he woke now, the only thing he'd do was aggravate whatever injuries he had, without a care for his physical well-being.

Spotting her sister, Beechface quickly caught her attention and moved over to her side. "Help Wolfstar carry dad out." She mewed softly. Her gaze continued to rake over Windclan's camp, taking in the forms of two... Windclanners fighting each other?

"Oh, let them fight, Spottedpaw, I was rather enjoying them." Her face twisted into a particularly nasty sneer. She might not have been fully Skyclan, and Beechface didn't exactly like her half-siblings, but they all fought for Skyclan when it mattered. "Well fought." She added quietly. The apprentice was bloodied and the fighting had taken a lot out of her, but she... Had earned that praise. And with that, she continued onward, taking stock of her clanmates... And her gaze landed on Mountainheart.

Beechface gently nudged the top of her head. "Come on, sister. You're coming home with us." Mountainheart had said she wanted to come home when they'd met near the river, and given that she'd foolishly jumped in front of Beechface, it seemed to her that this was still the case. Beechface was grateful for it, but she was also furious that Mountainheart had been in the position to get hurt at all.

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]   Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 20 EmptyMon 26 Jul 2021 - 11:39

Sunnyskip relented as Wolfstar backed away, turning her head towards the medicine cat as she addressed her. She tilted her head slightly before shaking her head. "I don't need your pity any more than I need your approval. It means nothing to me. Naïve though I might have been, I was young... And Nightwind was a wonderful mate." She mewed before turning her back on the she-cat and Wolfstar to search for her kits. Her son didn't take long to find, challenging Tawnyflare... She sighed at the sight, glancing to Lilacstar before deciding that she would take care of it. She would focus on finding Ashfall... Hopefully she was alright.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 20 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]   Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 20 EmptyTue 27 Jul 2021 - 14:51

Tawnyflare did not move, not immediately. She halted, and that was when the chattering of the gossips in SkyClan hit his ears, and Sunnyskip watched with apprehension. They were the only ones still fighting. Their foes were retreating, and all around him the injured warriors were licking their wounds and hunting for the nearest medicine cat. The fallout was... less than celebratory. It made Ryesnap's gut twist. Who were these cats, and what had they done with proud WindClan? It didn't feel like a true victory. Maybe this was what most victories were... bittersweet, like a root from Smallbean's den. He ached for the adrenaline and rage to return to him, as it was the only time he had felt truly alive for a few moons now.

"You know... whatever," he half-purred, shaking his head and allowing his claws to retract. "It doesn't even matter. Lilacstar doesn't gotta butt in, unless you want her to. I was just excited to fight with you, as a couple a' warriors. But you fight like a rogue, you wear that pelt, you're mad at everything... Do you even wanna be here?"

He didn't know what else to say, so Ryesnap turned around. He looked for the little black tom he had referred to Smallbean, who was nowhere to be seen. Back to RiverClan, Ryesnap supposed. The young time finally approached his mother, who was watching anxiously, and held his chin high so that she was forced to gaze up at her large son. "Do you see me as a warrior now?"

Tawnyflare is automatically KOed. Ryesnap will probably gloat later anyway.

Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 20 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlekit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2275

PostSubject: Re: Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]   Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 20 EmptyTue 27 Jul 2021 - 16:02

"If you were so excited to fight with me, you wouldn't have started the conversation the way you had." And then Ryesnap just kept talking. And talking. And talking. All the while Tawnyflare's tail just lashed behind her. "You know, now that you mention it, I'm not sure I do want to be here. Tell my family I am sorry, I tried to be a Clan cat, but it just isn't for me. Or don't. I highly doubt you care anyway."

And with that, Tawnyflare followed SkyClan out of the camp, not waiting to see if any cat stopped her. She would never truly be happy in such a restricted environment, she needed to be free. Needed to do her own thing. And so that is exactly what she would do.

Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 20 SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | #4E5A64
Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)
Thistlekit | WindClan Kit | #c0673a (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7405

PostSubject: Re: Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]   Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 20 EmptyFri 30 Jul 2021 - 15:36

Muddyleap blinked as he realized that SkyClan was retreating, watching in awe as the Clan started to gather up their wounded and leave. It was...Over? Just like that? He flopped onto his haunches, ears twitching as he realized that Tawnyflare and Ryesnap were fighting still - and not just any cat, each other. The warrior titled his head, watching in confusion as they finally the broke apart, shared some words...And Tawnyflare stormed from the camp. "Um..." he meowed, glancing around. It...It was most likely fine, she would be back! She had kits after all. He sighed, giving a shake of his head...Before suddenly something rammed into him, sending him to the ground. His eyes widen as he turned, before a nervous laugh escaped him as he saw who it was. "Oh! H-Hi momma!"

Hayglow stared intently at her son, tail lashing as she scowled at him. "I told you no fighting, Muddyleap!" she scolded, worry clear in her face and voice as her eyes started to look over each of the wounds that he bore. "And not only do I see you fighting, I see you going straight for Wolfstar of all cats! You're hurt, Muddyleap! You are going to Smallbean, now." She leaned down, rolling her son a little so she could grab him by the scruff and started to drag him in the direction of the medicine cat's den.

"B-But momma, I already saw Smallbean! He patched up my leg! I-I know I was fighting, but I was at least!" Muddyleap whined, trying to show his mother his bandaged leg but she didn't look back at him. He sighed, letting himself be dragged across the camp knowing there was no use fighting his momma on this.

Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 20 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]   Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 20 EmptyFri 30 Jul 2021 - 19:19

Goldenfang had retreated to the side of the gorse wall, watching the last of the attackers flee and WIndClan recollect themselves. A tussle caught her eye, but to her surprise, it was Ryesnap and Tawnyflare snarling and trading sharp words. Before she could really register it, the fight was over and the older warrior was out of the camp with a strut. Goldenfang was quite puzzled. She stood and padded across the now-safe camp to her apprentice's side, however, leaving Ryesnap to speak with his mother. She wasn't keen on getting tangled in their fight for the moment.

"Sunpaw, you alright?" She meowed, scanning the cobwebs and poultice on his dried wound. Goldenfang grimaced and then smiled wryly. "Got yourself a memento, huh? Me too. It didn't hurt too bad 'til the fight died down and all the adrenaline went away." The cream she-cat shifted to the side to show a bite mark that dyed her shoulder bright red. Goldenfang had felt it the most when she'd walked across the camp, but keeping it still helped lessen the pain.  "You'll have to tell me how you got that! If it's a good story, you might even be able to convince Lilacstar to make you a warrior."

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 20 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]   Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20