Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Thread + Requirements Tracker!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1528

Thread + Requirements Tracker!! Empty
PostSubject: Thread + Requirements Tracker!!   Thread + Requirements Tracker!! EmptySat 17 Jul 2021 - 21:53

Hi friends! I happened to be looking around my bookmarks today and noticed my old requirements tracker. I haven't used it in a while because I've found a system that works a little better for me, but I had an idea! I noticed a personal need for a good thread tracker so I can really keep track of things, and to be able to know what all my topics are in one place. The trackers I have in my character profiles are just for general tracking, while I needed a tracker that was detailed.

My original requirements tracker was inspired by one Grizzly had, while this new tracker was based on my old one and on Tessisamess's tracker. It uses Google Sheets, which is similar to Microsoft Excel (but free Thread + Requirements Tracker!! 1f440).

I combined a general thread tracker and a requirements tracker into one, which will be much easier for me, and I hope it'll be easier for y'all as well! Feel free to download this tracker, copy it to your Google Drive, and use to your heart's content! I hope y'all benefit from it!

How it works:
> Open the link and make a copy of the template to your Google Drive.
> Fill in your cat's name, Clan, rank, stats, and dialogue color (if applicable) in the top left corner.
> Fill in links under Topics, a summary of the topic under Notes, and the status of the thread under Status. If the topic fulfills a requirement, click on the checkbox and add what requirement it is!
>> The last line in each section is for the time requirements, I like to put the start and end dates under Topics and Notes respectively, and click the checkbox as necessary.

* I've added a key and a formatting example on the side, but feel free to change it if you'd like! Also, if you need to add more sections or adjust sections depending on the rank of your cat, there are instructions on the side as well. (Feel free to delete the instructions if you don't need them!)

Here's an example of the template, and an example of how it can be used! I like to color my trackers based on my characters' dialogue colors.
Thread + Requirements Tracker!! Screen10

Thread + Requirements Tracker!! Screen11

And finally, here is the link if you would like to use it! I hope y'all enjoy! <3
< CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD >

Thread + Requirements Tracker!! 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down

Thread + Requirements Tracker!!
Page 1 of 1