Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New Faces Behind Old Masks [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

New Faces Behind Old Masks [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: New Faces Behind Old Masks [Closed]   New Faces Behind Old Masks [Closed] EmptySun 11 Jul 2021 - 19:09

Theron grimaced as she sat perched on one of the few rocks that littered the open marsh, shaking her paw to try to get some of the mud off. She wasn't sure exactly who's territory she had entered - well, she had her guesses at least! After all, it was pretty obvious that this was... She frowned, leaning forward to stare at her reflection in the muddy water. Well, it was pretty wet so maybe this could have been 'RiverClan' but she doubted it... It wasn't as much as a river than it was...Well, a marsh. Her eyes flickered up towards the open sky. SkyClan also made a bit of sense - there wasn't much cover other than tall grass that broke the watery surface here and there. ...She groaned, ears slicking back as she glanced back the way she came. She...Hadn't been expecting how muddy and kinda gross this territory was - at first it seemed fine but than she started to fall into deeper parts and...

There was a faint splashing sound as she turned, spotting a cat in the marsh. "Hey!" she called out, jumping to her paws as she waved her tail at the cat. "Are you one of the Clan cats that live around here? Can you tell me whose territory I am in?" she questioned, before she drew back with a little blush. "I...I'm trying to figure out the lay of the land and kinda wandered in here without really thinking it through so..."

New Faces Behind Old Masks [Closed] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2376

PostSubject: Re: New Faces Behind Old Masks [Closed]   New Faces Behind Old Masks [Closed] EmptyTue 13 Jul 2021 - 13:18

Foxspark didn't know what to expect when he heard a cat's voice in the distance. Honestly, not many cats had the guts to walk right into ShadowClan's marshes, which were infamous for being dangerous to traverse. Nodding at the she-cat, he spoke. "This is ShadowClan territory," the ginger tom said, quickly and concisely. "You shouldn't wander here without thinking about it. ShadowClan's territory is known for being dangerous to those who don't know the right paths to take." Taking a look at the she-cat, he thought that she now knew how deep some of the muddy puddles actually were.

Actually, now that he thought about it, her muddy form looked a little like the Captain of the Nightstrikers. Of course, she didn't have the signature scars on her face like the Asylum she-cat, and she didn't recognize Foxspark despite the latter having a clear Asylum scar on his left shoulder. She didn't even scan those areas for scars. "What's your name?" the tom asked out of nowhere. He wanted to know the cat's name, just so that he could stop associating the she-cat with the Nightstriker Captain. She had a name, after all, and it was most certainly not Theron.

At least, that's what he thought.

Laurelkit, WindClan Kit: 10/30

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

New Faces Behind Old Masks [Closed] Image10
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: New Faces Behind Old Masks [Closed]   New Faces Behind Old Masks [Closed] EmptyTue 13 Jul 2021 - 14:08

Oh, ShadowClan's territory! She glanced around, studying the marsh as the tom mentioned it was very dangerous. She guess the name made sense - seemed pretty dark and spooky with all of the belly-deep mud - and perhaps even deeper if it was that dangerous. Her ears perked as he asked for her name, glancing over with a large smile. "Theron!" she chirped, tail curling around her paws as she studied the tom. She blinked a little at the obvious scars on his shoulder, tilting her head with a soft, worried frown. "Oh...Those scars look nasty..." she muttered, before she gave her head a shake. "A-Anyways, what is your name, mister ShadowClan cat?"

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2376

PostSubject: Re: New Faces Behind Old Masks [Closed]   New Faces Behind Old Masks [Closed] EmptyWed 21 Jul 2021 - 22:56

...Theron? Her name was Theron? Foxspark's face was emotionless, but his mind was wandering through confusion. Is she the same cat that... no, it can't be. She kinda looks similar to the Theron I know, but she has unique traits that the other Theron doesn't have. And she's much nicer to other cats than the Nightstriker leader. When she commented on the scars on the tom's shoulder, it confirmed that she didn't recognize the Asylum scars as being different from any other kind of scar. Maybe I can refer to her, at least in my head, as Good-Theron, and the former Nightstriker Captain as Bad-Theron. Yeah. That's a good idea.

When the she-cat asked for the tom's name, he answered. "Foxspark," the ginger tom said. He never liked saying a lot to other cats, but he could at least tell the she-cat his name. And she didn't seem as bad as her namesake. Wait... did she know that her name would cause a lot of cats to freak out here? Maybe it would be good to tell her about it. "By the way, you... have a... namesake who, uh, caused a lot of trouble to the clans a while ago. So you may get weird looks around clan cats after introducing yourself." Okay, he told her. That should be fine for now. Maybe he could walk away. But a question bubbled into his mind, and before he could squash it, it popped out of his mouth. "Where did you get the name Theron?"

Laurelkit, WindClan Kit: 10/30

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

New Faces Behind Old Masks [Closed] Image10
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: New Faces Behind Old Masks [Closed]   New Faces Behind Old Masks [Closed] EmptyFri 23 Jul 2021 - 12:30

Theron beamed as the tom introduced himself, giving him a nod of her head. Foxspark! The smile faded a little as he went on, causing a soft laugh to escape her as she gave him a lop-sided grin. "Ohhh, that? Yeah, I'm aware of her. Or, at least, I've heard of her deeds during my travels," she meowed, before she gave him a little sadder look. "I'm...Used to the weird looks by now." She huffed, turning her head away. That was the worst thing about her name, all the strange and hostile looks people would give her when all she was interested in was making friends. Theron's ears perked as he asked where she had gotten the name, giving him a confused look. "...My parents?" she meowed, giving a shrug of her shoulders at his question. "I mean, I was born with it. I've always been Theron, even before I started to hear about the terrible things the...Other one did."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Faces Behind Old Masks [Closed]   New Faces Behind Old Masks [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

New Faces Behind Old Masks [Closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: