Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hi, I'm Meggie!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meggie123

Meggie123

Characters : [M]othpaw ; [L]ilypaw ; [R]abbitkit (Unborn)
Clan/Rank : [M] ShadowClan Apprentice; [L] RiverClan Apprentice; [R] WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 41

Hi, I'm Meggie! Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm Meggie!   Hi, I'm Meggie! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2021 8:32 pm

Hello!

I'm new here. I reread some of the books this past month and really wanted to get back into something related to warriors!
I used to roleplay on Kugyay (years ago, it has to have been around 7-8 years now...) but it has been awhile!

I've submitted my character (Secretkit of ShadowClan) and am waiting for approval!

Any tips or advice before I start roleplaying would be great, or anyone looking to roleplay! Thanks!

Hi, I'm Meggie! Secret-Profile-Pic

Above is a picture I edited to look like my character I submitted!
I'm trying to get better at recoloring pictures, so if anyone would like to give me a try with their characters let me know!
Just send me a pic you want me to recolor and a picture reference for your character and I'd be glad for the practice!
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3000

Hi, I'm Meggie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Meggie!   Hi, I'm Meggie! EmptyWed Jun 23, 2021 3:21 am

Hi Meggie! Welcome to WCC! I'm Tara, and I am here to tell you that Skyclan is the best clan I would love to roleplay with you! I have Bloodstrike in Skyclan, also Skyclan's deputy. I also have Moonshine in Shadowclan, just a goofy she-cat with a happy go lucky attitude despite her abandonment issues, her father Dawnhawk (whose father is Bloodstrike) in Windclan (for now, he might be exiled soon) and Bearspirit in Riverclan, a good boy with a good heart and a really horrible backstory that no one knows 100% yet. But yeah anyway, hi and welcome and stuff. Love the pic!

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm Meggie!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Welcome & Introductions-