Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A New Day (Open Hunting Patrol)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1060

A New Day (Open Hunting Patrol) Empty
PostSubject: A New Day (Open Hunting Patrol)   A New Day (Open Hunting Patrol) EmptySat 5 Jun 2021 - 14:51

Shira got up just after sunset, which was very strange for her.  Getting up at night was probably one of the biggest changes and she wasn't sure if she would ever get used to it.  She forced herself up and got out of the warriors den.  Only a small part of the moon was illuminated, meaning that there wasn't too much light.  Clouds covered many of the stars that were in the sky.  These cause the already unfamiliar darkness that she was in most of the time even worse.

She was assigned to go on a hunting patrol tonight.  She didn't have that many friends in Shadowclan, even though she had been there for over six moons now.  Maybe she could get to know that others in the patrol better.  It may make Shadowclan more enjoyable.  Shira sat down and began watching the stars as they tried to shine through the clouds, while she waited for the others to arrive.

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6736

PostSubject: Re: A New Day (Open Hunting Patrol)   A New Day (Open Hunting Patrol) EmptySat 5 Jun 2021 - 19:06

"Hopefully the others show up soon. I'd rather not sink my paws in mud all night." Fangsnap approached, shaking out his pelt. Scraps of dried moss and fern were dispelled. The she-cat who had settled near the entrance was one he hardly knew. From vague knowledge of Shadowclan's other members that he acquired through patrols, the new warrior determined her name to be Shira. It was a strange name, at least in comparison to the rest of the clan names. However, to the loner-born warrior, it was almost a bit of a comfort. Out in the lands beyond the forest, cats possessed almost every obscure name possible.

"Have you been with Shadowclan long? You're clearly not from around here."

A New Day (Open Hunting Patrol) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A New Day (Open Hunting Patrol)   A New Day (Open Hunting Patrol) EmptyMon 7 Jun 2021 - 15:24

Shira heard another cats paws sinking into the wet mud.  The she-cat turned her head towards the other warrior when he started speaking to her.  She didn't really like how the tom knew that she wasn't from there, although she guessed that probably her name had something to do with it.  Although, she didn't know how he would know her name.  Either it was something else or he was surprisingly good with names, because she definitely didn't know who in the dark forest he was.

"I have only been here for a little over six moons," she told him.  "Although most of that time I spent in the nursery.  I am an ex-Riverclan ex-Asylum cat.'"  There was a small moment of silence as she took one of her front paws out of the mud and shook it off.  "I agree with you, the mud out here is horrible."  She then lifted her head back up to look at the other warrior, remembering that she had no idea what his name is.  "And you are...?'  Then she looked from side to side. Before she gave the tom a chance to respond, she started speaking again.  "I think this is everyone."

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6736

PostSubject: Re: A New Day (Open Hunting Patrol)   A New Day (Open Hunting Patrol) EmptyMon 14 Jun 2021 - 21:10

Fangsnap let out a low snort at her personal introduction, "Where I have been, most cats are a lot of 'ex'-something. It's not often anyone stays in one place too long Shira. I'd say you're decently well off with only two former identities." It was a challenge to not refer to his past life as the lands he'd hailed from. This was supposed to be his home. Instead of waiting around during the idol chatter, Fangsnap hesitated with his answer and instead headed out of the camp. He was not one to sit around and drag his claws through the mud.

"Fangsnap. I'm sure you've heard of the miracle apprentice who disappeared without a trace, only to return moons later?" The snort had been dropped from his speech, but there was a venomous sarcasm as he spoke of his own glorified return. These cats weren't bad, in fact, the russet warrior had grown to like a majority of them. But there was something drastically difference about the start he'd had in comparison to these clans cats. To live in such a bountiful forest was a blessing he could not even begin to emphasize. And what good would it do anyways?

He hadn't intended to add anything more but split off briefly before she could reply. Something had stirred the mud, and from the scent on the air, Fangsnap determined it to be prey. Although he'd followed after it swiftly, the lizard had scuttled away and out of reach. There came a low growl and a slew of curses were grumbled from the sides of his maw. Whipping back around, the tom silently fell back into step with Shira.

Fangsnap attempted to catch a lizard. It was unsuccessful. [-3 SP]

A New Day (Open Hunting Patrol) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Last edited by Ripped on Mon 14 Jun 2021 - 21:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15023

PostSubject: Re: A New Day (Open Hunting Patrol)   A New Day (Open Hunting Patrol) EmptyMon 14 Jun 2021 - 21:10

The member 'Ripped' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 9

A New Day (Open Hunting Patrol) Mistpe10
A New Day (Open Hunting Patrol) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A New Day (Open Hunting Patrol)   A New Day (Open Hunting Patrol) EmptyTue 15 Jun 2021 - 22:07

"I see," she responded to the first thing that he said.  She was unsure if that was supposed to be a compliment or a insult or just something he wanted to say.  She listened to the rest of what he said about how he went missing without a trace as an apprentice and returned later, which sort of reminded her of the "missing kits," even though he clearly wasn't one.

He walked away before she had a chance to respond, which sort of irritated her, but she decided to just say what she was going to say when they meet back up.  She watched him attempting to catch a lizard, but didn't see anything more, because she went to find something herself.  She noticed a big rat, which almost blended into the surroundings.  Slowly, she crept towards it.  She jumped forward and bit down on the rodent, feeling it's bones crack as she dug her teeth in.  It was obviously dead.  She walked back after her successful catch to meet Fangsnap.

"I honestly haven't heard much about you," Shira told him.  "Word only travels if you care enough to listen."  Although this sounded bad, it was the truth.  She didn't care enough to listen to what most cats (other than her family and Murkystrike) had to say, unless she was forced to be on a patrol with them.  "So, tell me, what adventures did the 'miracle apprentice' go on in his time away from Shadowclan?"

Shira used -3SP to catch a rat. The catch was successful!
197SP / 200SP

Last edited by Little Ripped on Tue 15 Jun 2021 - 22:15; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15023

PostSubject: Re: A New Day (Open Hunting Patrol)   A New Day (Open Hunting Patrol) EmptyTue 15 Jun 2021 - 22:07

The member 'Little Ripped' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

A New Day (Open Hunting Patrol) Mistpe10
A New Day (Open Hunting Patrol) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Day (Open Hunting Patrol)   A New Day (Open Hunting Patrol) Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Day (Open Hunting Patrol)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: