Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rise with the Fish (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15067

Rise with the Fish (closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise with the Fish (closed)   Rise with the Fish (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 5:22 am

The member 'Chickenwing' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

Rise with the Fish (closed) - Page 2 Mistpe10
Rise with the Fish (closed) - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: Rise with the Fish (closed)   Rise with the Fish (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 7:01 am

Admiral sighed as a snake appeared at attacked Minkstream at his mentor killed it in one blow. "Well then, it looks like you don't need my help at all." He frowned as he noticed the wound on Minkstream's leg and decided that it would be best for him to see a medicine cat as he had a friend once die of an untreated snake bite. It had been a slow and painful death to say the least. "Let's get you to a medicine cat." he said firmly. Although Minkstream was his mentor (whom he didn't like very much) he was still a clanmate that needed a medicine cat's attention.
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower
Clan/Rank : Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1212

PostSubject: Re: Rise with the Fish (closed)   Rise with the Fish (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 1:16 am

Luckily, one blow was all it took to kill the stupid creature, its body writhing madly for a moment in its death throes as he scrambled back, heartbeat pounding in his head to the thrill of adrenaline starting to fade once again. And with that the sting of pain in his leg and head oozed back. Minkstream cursed under his breath and winced as he glanced down at the wound, twin pinpricks of blood beading there.

Apparently his new apprentice had noticed the whole kerfuffle, too. He glanced over at him as he spoke. "If you hit them right they'll die in a single blow. I made it a point to learn how, once." Running his eyes over it and remembering a different set of scales, he shook his head slightly at the tom's next words, giving the wound a rough lick and regretting all the head movement as his brain pounded. "It's not an adder, and the wound isn't too deep. I'll be fine - let's keep going."

With a hint of a smile, he added, "Though I would be interested to see your fighting skills, I don't exactly want to run into anything bigger, so try not to attract the attention of a badger or something, alright?"

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/piiec
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: Rise with the Fish (closed)   Rise with the Fish (closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 12:35 pm

Admiral snorted, half in disbelief and have in amusement. "Of course, that would make sense." he said rather camly.

OCC: sorry for the short post and the really really really late response. I have been traveling (within the US) and haven't had the time to RP.
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower
Clan/Rank : Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1212

PostSubject: Re: Rise with the Fish (closed)   Rise with the Fish (closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2021 6:15 am

OOC: All good! Also just lemme know if you need any help using the hunting system or anything~

Minkstream set the paw back down, taking a deep breath and fighting off a wince at the stinging throb that settled there in counterpoint to the ache in his head. "Yeah. Most adders hang around Snakerocks - hence the name."

He glanced around, opening his maw and tasting the air for any other scent trails, a faint hint of something drifting from off to the side. "Anyway, we'll keep hunting for a bit and then...." Why exactly had they come out again? To test the tom's hunting skills or something? He had a feeling it lay more in the "something" range. Apprentice things, apprentice things.... The borders, maybe? That would be a good idea, anyway. "After I show you a little about how to hunt more efficiently on ThunderClan territory we can wander over towards the river, and I'll point out the borders."

He gestured to the other tom to fall in behind him and padded as softly as he could with the little sparks of pain shooting up his leg towards the scent that had caught his attention. And now it's mentor time.... He resisted the urge to tighten his jaw, hoping fervently that he didn't trail off in the middle and forget what he was meant to be doing. "On our territory, the main thing you have to remember is that everything has leaves, and will rustle at the smallest opportunity. Leaves under-paw, and leaves around you." He slid with practiced ease under an arching frond, a flicker of movement catching his eye from up ahead. It seemed like a day for all the lizards to be out, the sunlight glinting off the skin of a skink as it scuttled at the base of a tree root. He dropped his voice further, pausing to murmur, "I've found that the biggest thing you need here is patience when it comes to keeping silent. And a good spring."

He demonstrated the latter by settling into a tightly-coiled crouch, hind legs pushing off a second later, the skink reacting in a sudden skitter of movement that didn't help it at all as he expertly landed and snicked teeth into its small form, the limp body hanging from his jaws a moment later. Turning to face the other, eyes squinting slightly against the pain in his head for a moment, he dropped it again into the leaf-litter at his paws. "Any questions?"

Minkstream attempted to catch a lizard; it was successful! -3 SP

Minkstream:
110/120
289/300 (-3)

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw

Last edited by Chickenwing on Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/piiec
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15067

PostSubject: Re: Rise with the Fish (closed)   Rise with the Fish (closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2021 6:15 am

The member 'Chickenwing' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

Rise with the Fish (closed) - Page 2 Mistpe10
Rise with the Fish (closed) - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise with the Fish (closed)   Rise with the Fish (closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise with the Fish (closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2