Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Quietpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3056

Quietpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Quietpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Quietpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 23 May 2021 - 10:31

Bloodstrike was surprised when he was asked to do his own apprentice's warrior ceremony, but he wasn't unpleasantly surprised. This was a good thing... his chance to act like the leader he was destined to be once Wolfstar retired. The large tom climbed the top of the leader's den and let his voice ring out across camp. "Let all cats old enough to climb a tree gather before me for a clan meeting!" Then he sat and waited for his apprentice and a good chunk of the clan to gather around him.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #996699 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: Quietpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Quietpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 23 May 2021 - 14:47

Quietpaw lifted her head off of her paws, at the sound of Bloodstrike calling a ceremony. She stood up, and padded towards the edge of the crowd. It was probably another apprentice ceremony, that's all.

Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Quietpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Quietpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 24 May 2021 - 9:42

Bloodstrike waited until there was a big enough crowd before he began. His eyes went immediately to Quietpaw. "We gather here today to give one of our clanmates their warrior name and rank. Quietpaw, please step forward." He gave her a moment to do so, a smile on his face. "I, Bloodstrike, Deputy of SkyClan, call upon our warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to learn the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Quietpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?" He knew that she would, but tradition was tradition. For as long as Wolfstar was the leader and not him, the ways of tradition would be upheld.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Quietpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Quietpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 24 May 2021 - 12:48

Quietpaw's ear twitched at the sound of her name. Could this be... her warrior ceremony. D-does Bloodstrike believe I'm ready? She thought, her face growing nervous. She felt eyes turn to her, as she slowly stood up, and padded towards the front of the crowd, trying her hardest not to stumble and embarrass herself, in front of so many clanmates. She quickly sat herself down, as she looked up at Bloodstrike. "I-I do." I think. She mewed, with a quick afterthought. Was she ready to hold so much responsiblity? Sure it wasn't as important as becoming a leader, or deputy, or medicine cat, but being a warrior was still a big job.

Letting out a shaky sigh, Quietpaw softly reaffirmed, "I do." She still wasn't sure, but might as well just become one, and regret it later.

Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Quietpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Quietpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 24 May 2021 - 13:15

He gave her a moment to say her "I do" with more confidence after he barely heard her the first time. Once she had, he gave her an approving, encouraging nod. She was ready, even she didn't feel that she was. "Then by the power of Starclan, I give you your warrior name: Quietstep. Skyclan honors your skill and perseverance. Congratulations." He then looked at the clan before him and began to chant. "Quietstep! Quietstep!" After he had several clanmates going, Bloodstrike stepped down from the leader's den and rested his chin atop his former apprentice's head. "You've done well, Quietstep. I'm proud of you."

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Quietpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Quietpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 24 May 2021 - 16:16

Quietpaw felt her shoulders tense up. This was the part where she would receive her warrior name. Where the name Quietpaw would be dead, and a new name would rise up.

And she still wasn't sure if she deserved it.

And then Bloodstrike meowed her new name. Quietstep. It had a bit of a nice sound to it, but it still didn't feel right. Perking up her ears, and turned towards her grandfather. "T-thanks." Quietpa- Quietste- Herbo Deliah mewed, forcing a smile on her face. "I-I promise t-that I-I'll be a g-good w-warr- er, member of S-Skyclan."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quietpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Quietpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Quietpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp :: Tallbranch :: SkyClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: