Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cherries for Squirrels

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 499

Cherries for Squirrels Empty
PostSubject: Cherries for Squirrels   Cherries for Squirrels EmptyWed 12 May 2021 - 14:31

Plot Name: Cherries for Squirrels

Clans Involved: SkyClan, ThunderClan

Characters Directly Involved: Cherrypaw and Burrpaw (myself), Tuftwing (AirJordanz), Shrikesong (Mamen) and any friends he makes in ThunderClan.

Will there be code breaking?: Nope. I mean, defection, but he didn’t mean to defect. So... no?

Explain the Plot: Cherrypaw tries to climb the Fallen Oak to prove himself worthy of being a SkyClan warrior, after horribly messing up with hunting birds. He does so and hits a branch on the way down, falling into a foxhole. He stumbles to his paws with amnesia and a concussion and is discovered by Shrikesong and renamed and is accepted into ThunderClan, where he lives in ignorance. Possibly could be revealed by a MC, and that would be juicy drama fodder.

How will this impact the Clans/characters involved? Burrpaw loses his kithood friend, Tuftwing loses her apprentice, Shrikesong gains an adoptive child and Cherrypaw finds a home in ThunderClan where his height is less of a big deal. If discovered, this opens a whole new can of worms and can also contribute to a lot of plot development for both him and Burrpaw.

Provide links to relevant topics: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t44318-freefalling-open-tc#492639

Why should this plot be approved? I am a new role player to ThunderClan and I am pretty active. I would love to branch out to meet other role players. Any adjustments can be made as needed!

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

Cherries for Squirrels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherries for Squirrels   Cherries for Squirrels EmptyWed 12 May 2021 - 15:18

Approved^^ please update if you make any adjustments!

Cherries for Squirrels Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down

Cherries for Squirrels
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Official Plots Board :: Completed Plots-
Jump to: