Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Up With The Sun [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

Up With The Sun [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Up With The Sun [Closed]   Up With The Sun [Closed] EmptyTue 4 May 2021 - 13:44

Foxspirit opened her eyes as the soft light of dawn reached her face. She opened her light green eyes and watched the sunrise for a few minuets before getting up. She stretched and groomed herself as the sun continued it's slow ascent in the eastern sky. Once she was finished, she carfuly padded to where Frostpaw slept, navigating around the other sleeping WindClanners. "It's time to wake up, Frostpaw," she said in a quiet voice, trying to not wake the other apprentices sleeping nearby. She nudged the young she-cat gently with her nose. "We get to begin training today!"

Up With The Sun [Closed] Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive: (Q)uickfrost (B)luekit (A)vernus Dead:(J)aysong (B)rightpaw OnePaw (Or)angeheart (C)reamfrost (F)rostPaw (D)ark(anyone remember this guy?)
Clan/Rank : (Q)WindClan T1 Warrior, (B)Shadowclan Kit, (A)T1 Rouge
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Up With The Sun [Closed]   Up With The Sun [Closed] EmptyFri 7 May 2021 - 13:41

*yawn* she said as she woke up I guess now I follow FoxSpirit into training grounds? She asked herself “alright then let’s go” she said tiredly and exited at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: Up With The Sun [Closed]   Up With The Sun [Closed] EmptyThu 13 May 2021 - 15:08

"Follow me," Foxspirit said before walking out of camp. She paused outside the entrance to make sure Frostpaw was following her. Once the apprentice was standing next to her she began to walk out across the moors. As they walked she began to instruct her apprentice. "The first thing that I am going to teach you is how to hunt. It is one of the most important things that I can teach you, even more so than fighting. Without food, it wouldn't matter how skilled in battle a clan is. They would all be starved and too weak to fight." She stopped walking and turned to Frostpaw. "I am going to show you how to catch a rabbit, please watch and listen carefully. The first thing that you need to do in a hunt is find your prey. While you could use only sight, it wouldn't work well because of the tall grass. Instead, we first find them by scent. Once we know where ther general location from their scent, we can find them with our eyes easier and without alerting them to our presence." Foxspirit opened her mouth, tasting the air. It wasn't long before she smelled a nearby rabbit. "Take a deep breath. Do you smell it? There is a rabbit over there, just beyond that gorse bush." She gestured with her tail towards where a rabbit was nibbling some stalks of grass. "Now that I know where my target is, I'm going to get downwind of it. If it smells me like I smelled it, it will dart into the safety of it's burrow before I can catch it." She positioned herself downwind of the rabbit and got into a hunting crouch. "Then, you get as close to it as you can." She crept forwards, eyes locked on her pray. "Then, you run!" Foxspirit leaped over the gorse bush she was behind. The rabbit saw noticed her too late, and she pounced on it. Once she had it trapped she quickly bit it's neck to give it a swift death. Once she had killed it, she took it back to where her apprentice sat and placed it under the nearest shrub. "After you kill your prey, you ether place it under a bush or scrape earth over it to keep it safe from scavengers while you continue your hunt. When you are finished, you retrieve your prey and place it on the fresh kill pile," She meowed with a smile. "Now you try it."

Foxspirit caught the rabbit, using 3 stamina points (SP)
197/200 SP (-3)

Up With The Sun [Closed] Mi9fm8

Last edited by Fox on Thu 13 May 2021 - 15:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

PostSubject: Re: Up With The Sun [Closed]   Up With The Sun [Closed] EmptyThu 13 May 2021 - 15:08

The member 'Fox' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

Up With The Sun [Closed] Mistpe10
Up With The Sun [Closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive: (Q)uickfrost (B)luekit (A)vernus Dead:(J)aysong (B)rightpaw OnePaw (Or)angeheart (C)reamfrost (F)rostPaw (D)ark(anyone remember this guy?)
Clan/Rank : (Q)WindClan T1 Warrior, (B)Shadowclan Kit, (A)T1 Rouge
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Up With The Sun [Closed]   Up With The Sun [Closed] EmptySat 15 May 2021 - 7:54

She watched and listened to FoxSpirits clear instructions and right after her mentor had caught the rabbit she waited sniffed the rabbit stalked it and ran!

FrostPaw successfully caught a rabbit costing 3SP

SP: 77/80

Last edited by Your Every Day Cat on Sat 15 May 2021 - 7:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

PostSubject: Re: Up With The Sun [Closed]   Up With The Sun [Closed] EmptySat 15 May 2021 - 7:54

The member 'Your Every Day Cat' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

Up With The Sun [Closed] Mistpe10
Up With The Sun [Closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up With The Sun [Closed]   Up With The Sun [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Up With The Sun [Closed]
Page 1 of 1