Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Friend/Foe for Shade

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

Friend/Foe for Shade Empty
PostSubject: Friend/Foe for Shade   Friend/Foe for Shade EmptySat 24 Apr 2021 - 13:28

Name: Shade
Personality: Shade is a serious kind of guy with harsh outlook on the world/organized groups of cats and an unfortunate habit of taking everything literally:

Random Cat: Dude no offense but every joke flies over your head.
           Shade: Incorrect, I catch everything. *catches fly dramatically*
           Random Cat: ...Oh boy

Friendship (oh starclan please help him) Special Requests:
-Would love a fellow rogue/kittypet friend!:D
-(If a Clan Cat) It would probably need to be a Enemies --> Friendship sort of deal because Shade's gonna find everything you do a little sus 👀 first
-Got a cat looking for love and affection? Great, you both can figure it out together!:)
-Looking for the fun'ol sunshine & sad dynamic? We got the sad all covered
-Looking for someone to take care of that pesky loud racoon? Just throw Shade at it I'm sure he can get rid of it for you (after flailing a bit and probably dialoguing sadly about something unnecessarily)
-Hoping for a partner in crime to aid you in your evil quests? I'm sure Shade would be up for the ride

Foe (:3:3:3:3) Special Requests:
-If you're a clan cat looking for a rogue enemies, boy do I have the cat for you. His unnecessary, villainy monologues against the clans will be a fun time for your cat to scorn at
-Looking to take over the world? Shade won't like that very much. Feel free make his silly, embarrassing dissent into a show that proves your leadership prowess
-Have plans for the greater good in rogue land? Here ya go an enemy who hates organized government.

(Also I'm absolutely up for a romance if Shade seems like a good time for that)
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: Friend/Foe for Shade   Friend/Foe for Shade EmptySat 24 Apr 2021 - 13:50

Stormpaw, my former ThunderClan, currently loner (who will never mention she was ever in a Clan)

She'll be absolutely wary of him, and she's got a traumatic past that'll appear in spasms if he says something wrong, but the girlie needs more friendships before she eventually returns to ThunderClan!

Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Friend/Foe for Shade   Friend/Foe for Shade EmptySat 24 Apr 2021 - 15:49

@Stormy I'd love for Stormpaw and Shade to be friends! I think their dynamic could be funXD It sounds like they both have traumaTM from their past they might relate to (if it comes up O.O)

Is there any particular way you want them to meet (ex: one saves the other from a racoon, meet while both keeping out of the rain)?

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Friend/Foe for Shade   Friend/Foe for Shade EmptySat 24 Apr 2021 - 16:50

That second idea sounds really cute!! It also ties in slightly to Storm's past hehe (her mortal enemy was named Rainstrike)

Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Friend/Foe for Shade   Friend/Foe for Shade EmptySat 24 Apr 2021 - 16:58

Oohhh okay okay I love that! Is there anything else we should hash out before they meet or do you wanna jump into it?

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Friend/Foe for Shade   Friend/Foe for Shade EmptySat 24 Apr 2021 - 17:04

We can just jump right in! I'd love to see where this goes in rp hehe <3

Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Friend/Foe for Shade   Friend/Foe for Shade EmptySat 24 Apr 2021 - 17:54

Okay great! I'll start the topic in a few:)

Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Friend/Foe for Shade   Friend/Foe for Shade EmptySat 24 Apr 2021 - 19:14

Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

PostSubject: Re: Friend/Foe for Shade   Friend/Foe for Shade EmptyThu 29 Apr 2021 - 9:58

Can I chuck Yew in here? I kinda forget he needs to make an effort with friends cause he's not clan lol

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content