Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Long overdue [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Long overdue [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Long overdue [closed]   Long overdue [closed] EmptyTue 20 Apr 2021 - 12:46

Robinloft swallowed the last bite of her squirrel, her good eye sweeping the camp as her clanmates walked around her. Her mood had started to lighten with every passing day, today she was in a particularly good mood. She knew that she wanted to go out hunting, but the question was who with. Her gaze quickly landed on Orangeheart. She had been meaning to spend more time with her kits since Beecloud's death, this could be a chance to strengthen their bond. She padded over to the tom. "Hey, Orangeheart. Do you want to go hunting with me? It really has been a while since i spent time with you" She mewed, slightly tilting her head. She didn't have much doubt that he would deny her offer, but she wanted to make sure that he wasn't busy at the moment.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive: (Q)uickfrost (B)luekit (A)vernus Dead:(J)aysong (B)rightpaw OnePaw (Or)angeheart (C)reamfrost (F)rostPaw (D)ark(anyone remember this guy?)
Clan/Rank : (Q)WindClan T1 Warrior, (B)Shadowclan Kit, (A)T1 Rouge
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Long overdue [closed]   Long overdue [closed] EmptyTue 20 Apr 2021 - 13:03

OrangeHeart was bored he had to do something to stop being bored all the time maybe he would go hunting then his mother offered to go hunting with her of course he couldn’t say no and he was about to hunt anyways so he said
“Sure thing... also where will we go?” he had to ask it’s better to be prepared for the part of territory you will be on.
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Long overdue [closed]   Long overdue [closed] EmptyMon 26 Apr 2021 - 19:47

[ooc: we can start hunting in the next post ^^]

After he accepted her offer she wasted no time to get to the camp entrance, flicking her fluffy tail so that Orangeheart knew to follow her. She pushed her way through the thorn tunnel, emerging on the other side. The warm wind ruffled her fur, and it felt as though her heart lifted, just a smidge. Turning toward her son, she slowed her pace to walk alongside him. "Y'know, i'm glad you agreed to come with me." She began, her words slowed as she thought of what to say. "I do want to go hunting with you, but the real reason i took you out here was to talk. I know that... i've been a bit distant lately." She paused to jump over a log, then taking a moment to veer off of the main path onto a smaller one. She looked over her shoulder to be sure Orangeheart was still following. "The point is, i'm sorry, i should be better to you. I want to make sure everything is okay. I know that Beecloud's death hit me hard, but it was probably just as hard for you, and i want to be there for you, even if it's late." She stopped to look at Orangeheart through her one eye that had sight. "How are you? I want to help you any way i can."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive: (Q)uickfrost (B)luekit (A)vernus Dead:(J)aysong (B)rightpaw OnePaw (Or)angeheart (C)reamfrost (F)rostPaw (D)ark(anyone remember this guy?)
Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Long overdue [closed]   Long overdue [closed] EmptyFri 7 May 2021 - 13:53

After his mother had finished speaking he was surprised he hadn’t thought of his mother being distant she did have his 9 other siblings to worry about. “Well I’ve been a bit bored lately, nothing to do except hunt.” then he waited a second and continued “I was actually surprised when you said that you have been distant lately, I guess I haven’t really noticed until now.”
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Long overdue [closed]   Long overdue [closed] EmptySat 8 May 2021 - 11:56

Robinloft averted her eyes. "Oh... well... I'm glad you're doing decently, anyways." Her words were quiet, similar to a murmur. Even though Orangeheart hadn't noticed how distanced she was, she still felt like she had somehow let him down. Slowly shaking her head, she walked past him, leading the patrol once more. "Well, let's go hunt, yeah? Maybe it'll help cure your boredom." She said with a weak smile, trying to lift the mood.

Continuing down the path, she tried to choose a spot that seemed as though it would be good for hunting, but none seemed right to her. Eventually she gave up and chose to hunt in the next place a fresh scent caught her nose. It didn't take her too long, as she soon caught scent of a mouse. Flicking her tail, she let Orangeheart know that they could now separate to go hunt. She followed the scent trail, lowering her body to sneak across the forest floor. She sucked in a deep breath and slowly let it out in an attempt to clear her mind. If she wanted to catch anything she needed to focus. Moving her head back and forth, she tried to make sure that she was able to see the mouse if it happened to be on her blind side. The scent grew, and soon enough the rodent's small brown body came into view. 'This is it...' She thought, taking another careful step forward. Before the mouse had time to realize she was there, she launched herself up using the strength in her hindquarters, directing her outstretched claws to the unsuspecting mouse. She snatched the mouse between her paws, finishing it off with a bite to it's neck.

Robinloft has successfully caught a mouse, costing 3SP

Robinloft:

207/210 SP [-03]

Spoiler:

Last edited by cotton on Sat 8 May 2021 - 12:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15018

PostSubject: Re: Long overdue [closed]   Long overdue [closed] EmptySat 8 May 2021 - 11:56

The member 'cotton' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

Long overdue [closed] Mistpe10
Long overdue [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Long overdue [closed]   Long overdue [closed] EmptySat 15 May 2021 - 7:35

OrangeHeart watched as his mom caught the mouse he wanted to say something like good job but didn’t then smelled a bird near by

OrangeHeart successfully caught a bird costing 3SP

117/120 SP

Last edited by Your Every Day Cat on Sat 15 May 2021 - 7:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15018

PostSubject: Re: Long overdue [closed]   Long overdue [closed] EmptySat 15 May 2021 - 7:35

The member 'Your Every Day Cat' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

Long overdue [closed] Mistpe10
Long overdue [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long overdue [closed]   Long overdue [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Long overdue [closed]
Page 1 of 1