Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ryan and The Monsters He Lives With

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

Ryan and The Monsters He Lives With Empty
PostSubject: Ryan and The Monsters He Lives With   Ryan and The Monsters He Lives With EmptySun 18 Apr 2021 - 17:47

After some time spent debating over whether or not I should open up about this, I finally decided it was best to; I disappear or panic far too often to not explain myself.

I have Schizoaffective Disorder.

Schizoaffective Disorder is somewhat of a mix between bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. I have terrible mood swings, a short temper, paranoid delusions, and I see and hear things that aren’t real.

My delusions are more prevalent than my hallucinations. I am constantly worried about persecution, of people plotting to dethrone me behind my back, and of people leaving me. The police are after me, my information will be stolen, my friends all hate me. I am scared and untrusting of everyone, and I always will be.

I hear children’s voices, and whispers. I hear stepping on the ground, and I see shapeless men in the corner of my eye. Sometimes they stand in the middle of the street, and make me worry that they’ll be ran over. Sometimes they watch me sleep.

I’ve been taking medication and participating in therapy for a while now, and the symptoms have been easier to manage than ever before. But I still worry, and I’m still haunted. I’m getting better everyday, but it’s still a struggle.

I love you all. Thank you for reading.

-Ryan, or Mug

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ryan and The Monsters He Lives With   Ryan and The Monsters He Lives With EmptySun 18 Apr 2021 - 17:52

love you muggy <3 if you ever need to step away i understand; if you ever need a pal, im here! im glad to have you around dude
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1536

PostSubject: Re: Ryan and The Monsters He Lives With   Ryan and The Monsters He Lives With EmptySun 18 Apr 2021 - 18:02

Thank you for letting us know, I'm sure that was very hard to talk about. I can relate to an extent, I also suffer from paranoid hallucinations at times (I am medicated for it so it's usually fine!) but it is very scary ;; If you need anything my DMs are always open, friend! ♡

Ryan and The Monsters He Lives With 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: Ryan and The Monsters He Lives With   Ryan and The Monsters He Lives With EmptySun 18 Apr 2021 - 18:31

I understand paranoia, Muggy, and if you ever need a break don't hesitate to take one. I'm here if you need someone to vent to, I'm a good listener <3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryan and The Monsters He Lives With   Ryan and The Monsters He Lives With Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryan and The Monsters He Lives With
Page 1 of 1