Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Being Spotted [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 501

Being Spotted [open] Empty
PostSubject: Being Spotted [open]   Being Spotted [open] EmptyWed 14 Apr 2021 - 11:09

The small black and white kit stretched as she woke up. There was some rustling behind her, but when she turned, she saw nothing. Poppykit sighed. She knew her fur was weird; other kits didn’t have spots like she had, and sometimes she would swear that they looked at her funny. Like some kind of kittypet or novelty show.

She got to her paws and sat at the entrance of the nursery. The newleaf sun was welcomed, especially after such a cold leafbare. There was something about watching the other cats go about their business that made her at ease.

Poppykit sighed, feeling rather down on herself. How could she be a warrior of ShadowClan with all of these spots? She wouldn’t be able to sneak like her denmates.

She watched cats come and go, looking forlorn.

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Being Spotted [open]   Being Spotted [open] EmptyThu 15 Apr 2021 - 10:15

Murkystrike walked into camp, having returned from a border patrol. She stretched as she reached the center of camp before straightening and surveying who all was around. She didn't see Batglow, or Rosepaw or.... Her heart seemed to skip a beat as she thought of Mistyfalcon. With a shake of her head, she turned to the other part of camp and her gaze landed on one of the new kits. She believed that she had been named Poppykit... Or was that one of the other kits? Either way, the little one seemed lonely and upset, so she quickly shook her pelt out and made her way over. "You're Poppykit, right? What's got you looking so down?"

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Being Spotted [open] Giphy
Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Being Spotted [open]   Being Spotted [open] EmptyThu 15 Apr 2021 - 13:54

The warrior that approached her startled her out of a trance. She turned her head up to Murkystrike, still with a small frown.

I was playing hide and go seek with my friends and they could always find me ‘cause of my spots. None of the other kits have spots like me. I was easy to find.

How can I be sneaky like all my friends and like the rest of ShadowClan when I have all these white spots?
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Being Spotted [open]   Being Spotted [open] EmptyFri 16 Apr 2021 - 11:26

Murkystrike nodded slowly, the young kit's spots certainly didn't do them many favors, considering ShadowClan's territory. "Well, let's think about it together, shall we? Your.... Challenge, cause it's not really a problem now, is it? Your challenge is the color of your pelt. You can't help that any more than I can, or your friends. So, we have to figure out how to work around it." The warrior settled down next to the kit before continuing. So, we have a lot of marshes in ShadowClan. That means we have a lot of mud. One method you can try is to disguise your pelt by rolling in the mud. That does mean your pelt will be dirty, and you'll want to clean it so your denmates and parents don't get upset, but it will hide your spots. Another way is to use the grass and branches on the ground to aid in hiding you. The white spots in your fur look an awful lot like sun spots coming through the trees. Finally, ShadowClan is usually more active at night than during the day, so the darkness will help conceal you as well. What do you think? Want to try anything? I can help."

ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Being Spotted [open]   Being Spotted [open] EmptyFri 16 Apr 2021 - 17:46

Poppykit listened intently to Murkystrike, a small smile and wide eyes looking at her. “So... it’ll be okay? Really? I can still be a warrior?

The kitten smiled, wiggling in place. She may prove her right to be in ShadowClan after all. “I just want to make ShadowClan proud...
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Being Spotted [open]   Being Spotted [open] EmptySun 18 Apr 2021 - 18:26

She seemed to have said the right thing, as Poppykit brightened up. "Of course you can still be a warrior! I've seen plenty of white-furred warriors, from various clan. Why, think of Daisyflame! He's mostly white, and he's one of our most experienced warriors. You'll do just fine." Murkystrike purred as she nudged the kit with her nose lightly. "Poppykit, as long as you do your best and work hard, you will always make ShadowClan proud. All of us. Trust me on that, okay?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being Spotted [open]   Being Spotted [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Being Spotted [open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum