Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ravenkit is looking for ShadowClan Parents!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GamingRaven98

GamingRaven98

Characters : Ravenpaw (R), Luna (L)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan - Apprentice (R), ThunderClan - MCA (L)
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 132

Ravenkit is looking for ShadowClan Parents! Empty
PostSubject: Ravenkit is looking for ShadowClan Parents!   Ravenkit is looking for ShadowClan Parents! EmptyTue 13 Apr 2021 - 22:15

Kit Name: Ravenkit
Clan: ShadowClan
Adopted?: Yes
Origins: Unknown (Not Planned)

Special Requests: None

I am new to how things are done concerning kits here, and because of Ravenkits coloration (full description below), I don't believe she could belong to a mated pair by blood, but it is perfectly okay for her to be adopted!

Raven kit is almost a completely slim black cat, with her right ear and very tip of her tail being white. She has bright blue eyes, and is a very curious but wary kit.

EDIT: Currently in the process of her being a rogue kit abandoned in ShadowClan territory, so not sure if I'll keep the post here, but I will leave it for the time being :D
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Ravenkit is looking for ShadowClan Parents! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenkit is looking for ShadowClan Parents!   Ravenkit is looking for ShadowClan Parents! EmptyWed 14 Apr 2021 - 3:35

I can have Murkystrike find her, and depending on their chemistry IC she can take her under her wing!

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Ravenkit is looking for ShadowClan Parents! Giphy
Back to top Go down

Ravenkit is looking for ShadowClan Parents!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Parent/Kit Finder-
Jump to: