Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hello Everyone!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GamingRaven98

GamingRaven98

Characters : Ravenpaw (R), Luna (L)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan - Apprentice (R), ThunderClan - MCA (L)
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 132

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptyTue 13 Apr 2021 - 22:12

Hi everyone! I've been a fan of RPing as a cat from the Warrior's series for a long time, at least 7 years now. I started out very inexperienced and mostly on discussion threads similar to the site, but I moved to World of Warcraft when cat clans were a big thing. I'm sad that they died out a long time ago, and I doubt anyone here plays WoW, or still does, but feel free to send me a message or reply if you are interested in restarting a cat clan in WoW!

I'm a full time college student and I work, part time during the school year or full time during the summer (with the exception of late summer 2021 where I'll be taking summer classes). I am always on my PC at night, and will leave any threads I'm a part of up and will check them every so often, so if I am ever involved in a small group or 1 on 1 RP, I will consistently reply within a few minutes at night. During summer I am on during my days off, so I will stay as active as possible, even when I go on vacation, I try to check the site every night.

I love art but I have never been able to draw any cats, and have yet to develop my own style, but I am getting into embroidery, and I seem to do a bit better, so I plan on making my OCs through embroidery rather than drawing or painting!
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4836

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptyWed 14 Apr 2021 - 7:41

hello! my name is Maple, and I'm the current RiverClan leader as well as a moderator here on site. I can't wait to get to know you better and potentially RP with you!! let me know if you have any questions or would like to RP! :D

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptySat 17 Apr 2021 - 11:35

Hi there, GamingRaven! M'name's Middy and welcome to WCC! I hope to get to rp with ya at some point during your time here. :D

(A tad late but better than never ^^;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptySat 17 Apr 2021 - 18:29

hey welcome to wcc i look forward to rping with you dude :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone!