Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ravenkit (My First Cat)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GamingRaven98

GamingRaven98

Characters : Ravenpaw (R), Luna (L)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan - Apprentice (R), ThunderClan - MCA (L)
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 132

Ravenkit (My First Cat) Empty
PostSubject: Ravenkit (My First Cat)   Ravenkit (My First Cat) EmptyTue 13 Apr 2021 - 2:45

Cat Name: Ravenkit

Tom, She-Cat, or Nonbinary: She-Cat

Appearance: Ravenkit is a slim black kitten with short fur and blue eyes. Her right ear is white, with a bit of the white spreading to her head, and the very tip of her tail is also white.

Personality: Ravenkit is a very curious and energetic kit, with curiosity to match. She has a tendency to want to wander and investigate anything of interest. She has a deep desire to become a warrior and support her clan. She prefers to spend time alone, and tends to be shy around cats she does not know well. She is very wary of strangers, and prefers to keep her own space free from other cats, known or not. Any intruder to her clan or her own personal space is a threat. She is extremely passionate about things she cares about, especially her own clan. She can be extremely prideful about her own clan, praising them as the best or strongest, and will often defend her clanmates if they are attacked verbally by another clan, whether she likes them or not.

Clan: ShadowClan

Origins: ShadowClan parents (adopted or related).

I'm not sure if it's allowed for her to be an abandoned kit and adopted by ShadowClan cats, but if it isn't that's okay.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Ravenkit (My First Cat) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenkit (My First Cat)   Ravenkit (My First Cat) EmptyTue 13 Apr 2021 - 5:11

Howdy, welcome to WCC! Your character is good to go, and approved!

ShadowClan accepts all rogue kittens that come their way. You may want to PM the leader of ShadowClan (Honey Badger) just to give them a heads-up. For future reference, we have a topic which lists the policies of all the clans based on who is leader right now. For example, SkyClan will not accept any adult outsiders but will accept half-SkyClan kits, while WindClan will generally accept any cat unless given good reason not to. This is a good resource for members who may want to have a rogue join a clan. Here's that topic: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34907-updated-clan-acceptance-policies

Ravenkit (My First Cat) TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down

Ravenkit (My First Cat)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: ShadowClan Approved Creations-
Jump to: