Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Place of Orgin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aloekit(Angel)

Aloekit(Angel)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan kit
Leo Rat
Number of posts : 374

Place of Orgin Empty
PostSubject: Place of Orgin   Place of Orgin EmptyWed 8 Dec 2010 - 19:44

Angelpaw padded down to the twolegs place ,looking around for other cats. She walked down and saw the stick, her deceased mother and dad was there. Angelpaw knew that today so many moon ago was the day her mother ,Sophie died. Her mother was one of the two leg's 3 kitty pets. Her mother Sophie her dad rex and her ,angel .
(i wrothe this for my bio but i wanted it to be used as a post to)
Angelpaw thought back to the last time she saw her parents. She was only a moon old .It was an average day her mom was sitting down with the twoleg's kit's kasey and Chloe and rex was being groomed by the adult two legs honey the male and sweetie the girl. the twolegs went inside and the cats went to play. They taught angel how to catch mice for they where warriors long ago, but they wouldn't tell angel their warrior names.

Angel was playing with a fluffykitty pet toy .she then smelt a unknown smell,” momma what’s that“?. Sophie sniffed the air and tensed up , “don’t move sweetie ,rex that a d-d-dog“. But it was to late ,a black and white animal popped out of the bushes with foam around its mouth .”run angel run ,run far away go to thunderclan and may star lan be with you my child “said Sophie. Angel ran to the edge of the forest, hid behind a rock and watched the fighting begin.

Her dad was attacked first his legs were bitten of first and one of his green eyes rolled to angel’s side. Then he was left alone. Then it was her mom’s turn .angel watched in shock as Sophie was ripped apart ,her heart visable to angel. The twolegs then came out ,but it was to late they were dead .angel knew the twolegs were sad they probley thought angel was dead to .”well let them think that I need to go to thunderclan“. Then angel scampered away taking the name angel heart for her kitty pet name and the last thing she saw of her mom.

Angelpaw Was sad every time she thought of her mom. Now that she thought of it most cats asked why her name was angel.’ I’ll guess they will never know” ,angelpaw thought after she put her mom’s favorite roses on her grave,angelface roses .

Place of Orgin Devian10
Back to top Go down
Locust~Lightning

Locust~Lightning

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Deputy~Thunderclan Warrior
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 1749

Place of Orgin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place of Orgin   Place of Orgin EmptyWed 8 Dec 2010 - 19:47

" Hey angel" Lightningpaw mewed, licking her on the ear, " Whats wrong, you seem..... worried" He asked

Spoiler:

Place of Orgin 2s7xcfr
Thanks Bloo!
Lightningshock
Warrior of Thunderclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://wcoo.forumotion.com
Aloekit(Angel)

Aloekit(Angel)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan kit
Leo Rat
Number of posts : 374

Place of Orgin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place of Orgin   Place of Orgin EmptyWed 8 Dec 2010 - 19:52

"O-oh lightning you scared me.no i'm not to worried". Angelpaw licked his ear"did you see deadpaw is now deadfrost.aren't you happy for him?".

Place of Orgin Devian10
Back to top Go down
Locust~Lightning

Locust~Lightning

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Deputy~Thunderclan Warrior
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 1749

Place of Orgin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place of Orgin   Place of Orgin EmptyWed 8 Dec 2010 - 20:10

" Yeah, i can't wait till were up there, becoming warriors" He mewed excitedly

Spoiler:

Place of Orgin 2s7xcfr