Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I See Humans but no Humanity [AirJordanz]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15129

I See Humans but no Humanity [AirJordanz] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I See Humans but no Humanity [AirJordanz]   I See Humans but no Humanity [AirJordanz] - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Apr 2021 - 19:27

The member 'AirJordanz' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3056

PostSubject: Re: I See Humans but no Humanity [AirJordanz]   I See Humans but no Humanity [AirJordanz] - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Apr 2021 - 20:30

Nightwind watched as she delivered the last blow to the goose. Even with it's annoying flapping, Nightwind managed to see it. "Good job Honeypaw!" He complimented her. One goose, one hare. Nightwind then stood over the good and pinned it's wings in place before very seriously looking at Honeypaw. He leaned in close towards her and gave her a mischievous smirk.

"Now... can you catch a hare? Or can't you?" He flashed her a white, pearly, toothy grin as an annoying older brother might.

There was a friendly competition here... but a competition nonetheless. "Let's see what you can do... without bringing back a goose this time." With a smug grin, Nightwind sat next to the goose and waited.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #996699 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Characters : Twigkit (Tw)
Clan/Rank : TC kit (Tw)
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: I See Humans but no Humanity [AirJordanz]   I See Humans but no Humanity [AirJordanz] - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Apr 2021 - 20:46

Charging the irritable mother goose, Honeypaw sank her claws into the flank. Her claws dragged down as she slid off, dealing a fatal blow. A beaming grin was on her face. "Thank you!" Then, momentarily, she thanked StarClan for giving her the strength to defeat it. Stepping away from the corpse, her tail flicked behind her. His smirk seemed to light her up even more, if such was possible.

"Of course I can. I can get one, easy peasy... just gotta pick up the scent!" Honeypaw asserted, playfully sticking her tongue out at him.

The air of sibling-style rivalry was electric, like someone had captured lightning in their paws. "I'd say the goose was impressive, but if I muuuuuuust..." she said, drawing out the last word. Dramatically, she walked off a bit and returned to seriousness. Oh hare, oh hare... where would she find a hare? Her nose twitched a little, sniffing around.

As soon as she caught wind of one, she dropped low into the grass like she'd seen Nightwind do. This one seemed big enough, considering what it was, but not so brawny that she didn't think she could take it out. Stalking, stalking, and stalking more, Honeypaw's heart pounded in her chest. It felt like a million fox-lengths from the hare to her. But before she knew it, she was exploding from the grass and leaping at the hare. Her jump was slightly off, allowing the hare to escape with some scratches, but she was not done.

Honeypaw broke into a mad sprint after the hare. Herding it away from a possible burrow hole, she moved it strategically with nips whenever she got close. As it nearly ran into Nightwind, panicking, Honeypaw finally caught up and dug her claws into the hare. It struggled, moving away from the other WindClan cat, creating a bumpy ride. Even with a bite into its throat, it struggled even more. Then, at long last, it fell limp.

She panted for several long moments, then grinned at Nightwind.

Honeypaw attempted to hunt a hare for -3 SP and was successful!

Last edited by AirJordanz on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 20:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15129

PostSubject: Re: I See Humans but no Humanity [AirJordanz]   I See Humans but no Humanity [AirJordanz] - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Apr 2021 - 20:46

The member 'AirJordanz' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3056

PostSubject: Re: I See Humans but no Humanity [AirJordanz]   I See Humans but no Humanity [AirJordanz] - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Apr 2021 - 21:04

Nightwind feigned his offense when she stuck her tongue out at him. What a goofy young she-cat! Once she had turned away to go after a hare, he chuckled softly and waited. Her chase on the hare was very similar to his, riding the beast... nearly right into him... but eventually dropping it. He gave her an approving nod.

"Alright... that was good. I suppose you actually are a real Windclan cat after all." He said with his nose in the air and the most haughty voice that he could. As if he wasn't the lone stray they had taken in recently. He picked up the goose and dragged it over to the last place that his hare was, which wasn't far.

"Are you thinking this is enough of a haul? Or are you wanting to go after more?"

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #996699 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I See Humans but no Humanity [AirJordanz]   I See Humans but no Humanity [AirJordanz] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I See Humans but no Humanity [AirJordanz]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2