Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bad Beginnings, Amazing Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

Bad Beginnings, Amazing Story Empty
PostSubject: Bad Beginnings, Amazing Story   Bad Beginnings, Amazing Story EmptySat 3 Apr 2021 - 10:14

Shira and Ivystar sat on the edge of camp.  It had been a around a day since she came to Riverclan, and yet the shock that came from knowing who her mother is still hadn't worn off a bit.  Even sitting next to her mother felt unbelievable.  She swept her tail on her front paws.  Her jade eyes moved from looking forward to looking at her mother.  "So, what happened?"  She mumbled.  "After I became... missing.  She hissed the last word out, hating what the Asylum did to her.  Maybe this could tell her what her kithood with Ivystar could be like.  She sighed.  Her eyes swayed to the ground and then she lifted them back up to her mother.

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down

Bad Beginnings, Amazing Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: