Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Maya, my Rogue Cat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowWing65

ShadowWing65

Characters : Maya
Clan/Rank : Loner
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 12

Maya, my Rogue Cat Empty
PostSubject: Maya, my Rogue Cat   Maya, my Rogue Cat EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 9:29 pm

Name: Maya
Description: Dark grey, with black stripes. Torn ear, and white paws. Agile, lean, and small for her age. She has a long tail and has a scar across her face.
Personality: Quiet, cautious, wary, anti-social, curious, slightly aggressive, protective of friends and family members.
Clan: Rogue
Origins: Mother was a loner. had a sister and two brothers, but they were killed by a group of rogues, and she was the only survivor. She lives on the outskirts, and survives by scrounging for food and hunting. Avoids other cats, and has no friends, or even acquaintances.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Maya, my Rogue Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maya, my Rogue Cat   Maya, my Rogue Cat EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 5:47 pm

Perfect! Maya is approved, welcome to WCC! If you need any help, let me or another staff member know. :D

Maya, my Rogue Cat TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down

Maya, my Rogue Cat
Page 1 of 1