Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Brambles,Skies,and Trees Oh my(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowbat

Shadowbat

Characters : Deceased:Wolfpaw, Sweetpaw,Honeypaw,Lilith///////Alive: Softpaw,Laurellight, Bramblepaw
Clan/Rank : Softpaw:Riverclan apprentice. Laurellight:T1 Shadowclan warrior. Bramblepaw:Skyclan apprentice
Number of posts : 117

Brambles,Skies,and Trees Oh my(open) Empty
PostSubject: Brambles,Skies,and Trees Oh my(open)   Brambles,Skies,and Trees Oh my(open) EmptyWed 24 Mar 2021 - 7:41

Bramblekit had sat since the early morning just inside the  entrance of the den she occupied with her mother and her brother and a few others she hadn't even met yet. The little she kit was rather upset that her brother had gone out before her and from what she understood she hadnt been there rather she had been in the nest when this had all happened but he had been getting into a sticky situation but what she didn't know. Though whatever he did had made an impression. Her tail thumped against the ground stirring up the dirt breifly in her annoyance to think of something that she could do that would leave an impression as well. Though nothing came to mind for a moment which caused her ears to flatten and her fluffy tail to lash slightly. Then dark faced she cat became distracted by a small bug that had flitted into her veiw. This cause Bramblekit to move out of the nursery to give chase her claws extended as she swiped at the bug or tried to before she clumsily pouced on it the bug caught between her two paws as she opened her paws to look,the bug flitted out of her grasp and out of reach"dang it"She mewed quietly before she plopped down once more in thought as she looked around the camp.

Softpaw of Riverclan-
Stats: HP:20 SP:80

Bramblepaw of Skyclan-
Stats: HP:20 SP:80
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

Brambles,Skies,and Trees Oh my(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brambles,Skies,and Trees Oh my(open)   Brambles,Skies,and Trees Oh my(open) EmptyThu 25 Mar 2021 - 15:31

Eaglekit watched the camp from his perch. The hard-packed dirt of the nursery roof underneath his paws. From the entrance below, he saw the form of his sister dart out. Her tail lashed and claws outstretched after something. His blue eyes narrowed in an attempt to spot it, a flicker of wings and reflected morning light. It looked like a bug… one of those weird hard ones that sometimes made its way into the nursery. A smirk grew on his face and he lowered flat against the nursery roof.

Bramblekit was out of the nursery. His tail twitched with excitement when he slowly crept towards a nearby root for cover. The cream portion of his pelt visible above the root, but he felt like the best stalker around. There was no way she would see him while he slowly crept closer. Each time she lunged for it, he slipped closer. Until finally, he heard her give up. The moment she sat up, he pounced.

HA! Got you!” Eaglekit declared triumphantly. His little pale chest puffed out with pride while he stepped off his sister’s dark pelt. Blue eyes bright with delight while he lowered on his dark front paws, then prodded her shoulder. “What’cha doin’ Bramblekit? Wanna play? Oooh! Do you wanna climb? Maybe we can fight like the apprentices do!” He stood up, practically bounced on his paws while he went through the fun things they could do. He’d always wanted to try what the older cats called ‘sparring’. They said it was too rough of a play in camp, but it wasn’t like they could send Bramblekit and him anywhere.

Maybe we can ask Bloodstrike for a story about his scars!” He turned his head around the clearing, hoping to catch sight of the deputy or any of the elders. Maybe a warrior would have a fun story.

Brambles,Skies,and Trees Oh my(open)
Page 1 of 1