Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

ASYLUM NPCS - abandon your child(ren) here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2525

ASYLUM NPCS - abandon your child(ren) here Empty
PostSubject: ASYLUM NPCS - abandon your child(ren) here   ASYLUM NPCS - abandon your child(ren) here EmptyFri 12 Mar 2021 - 21:28

Just as the title says, I am looking for Asylum NPCs who are leaving the clans, never to be seen again, who either accidentally (or purposefully) leave their newborn children behind. Any clan except for RiverClan is up for consideration, though ShadowClan and SkyClan are preferred..... I am also looking for siblings. Leave your marks on the clans, Asylum.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ASYLUM NPCS - abandon your child(ren) here   ASYLUM NPCS - abandon your child(ren) here EmptySat 13 Mar 2021 - 5:09

I offer up my ShadowClan-stationed npc, Fen
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ASYLUM NPCS - abandon your child(ren) here   ASYLUM NPCS - abandon your child(ren) here EmptySat 13 Mar 2021 - 10:05

very... interested 👁 what does fen look like
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ASYLUM NPCS - abandon your child(ren) here   ASYLUM NPCS - abandon your child(ren) here EmptySat 13 Mar 2021 - 10:07

ASYLUM NPCS - abandon your child(ren) here C73ec910
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ASYLUM NPCS - abandon your child(ren) here   ASYLUM NPCS - abandon your child(ren) here Empty

Back to top Go down

ASYLUM NPCS - abandon your child(ren) here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Parent/Kit Finder-
Jump to: