Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Getting that fresh new fur pelt [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Getting that fresh new fur pelt [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Getting that fresh new fur pelt [closed]   Getting that fresh new fur pelt [closed] EmptyTue 2 Mar 2021 - 21:07

[i'll summon the fox on the next post]

A soft sight escaped Stag's maw as he padded around the camp entrance, paws itching to leave. He knew very well that he could enter and leave the camp as he pleased- but what was the fun in doing something by himself? He may not be the most social of cats, but he enjoyed having some cat's company. But that was the problem. It seemed as though no cat was taking a break, it was as if every cat had something to do.

As if he hadn't done so about a dozen times already, the tom scanned the camp yet again, hoping his amber eyes would catch those of a cat he hadn't previously spotted. He doubted he would find anyone, but that was when his eyes met those of tortoiseshell tom. If he remembered correctly, this cat was named Yew, and was sorted into the Standard faction. Perhaps he wouldn't mind going out with Stag? It wasn't as if he had anything particular in mind, perhaps they could try hunting? Earlier in the day, he had overheard murmurs of a fox in the forest that had been passed between Thunderclan's warriors. Although he would never tell anyone, he secretly hoped that the two would come across it. As much as he tried to stay kind, he loved nothing more than to use his claws every now and then. It wasn't as if he were any good at hunting, so he couldn't use them on prey.

With a quick shake of his head, he parted with his thoughts and walked forward to meet the tortoiseshell. "Hey there... You're Yew, yeah? How would you feel about going on a patrol with me? We could go hunting or patrolling, or if you have something better in mind, i'd be happy to do it." A small smile accompanied his words, hoping to get a yes from Yew.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

PostSubject: Re: Getting that fresh new fur pelt [closed]   Getting that fresh new fur pelt [closed] EmptyWed 3 Mar 2021 - 9:37

Yew was bored, to put it simply. The clan cats were never exactly welcoming when it came to chatting, and so when they did actually start a conversation something always seemed off. One thing he noticed as he was doing pretty much nothing was that the surrounding cats, who were mostly similar in age, seemed to be a lot more... young. They probably just train us better with Asylum. That's why I'm probably more like one of their warriors. He didn't need an older cat checking over his shoulder every five minutes. Not that he was opposed to occasional praise.

"Oh, hi! Yep, that's me!" Yew automatically answered, his train of thought immediately breaking. He looked up to see a slightly older nightstriker talking to him, and eagerly replied. "Yeah, sure! I've been wanting to go explore the forest nearer the Twolegplace, I haven't been there much. I guess we could hunt on the way." He wasn't really in the mood for hunting, but any extra opportunity to impress someone was worth it.

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Getting that fresh new fur pelt [closed]   Getting that fresh new fur pelt [closed] EmptyWed 3 Mar 2021 - 20:46

Delighted at yew's answer, he turned to the camp entrance, speaking to him over his shoulder. "I don't know too much of the forest myself, so perhaps we could both learn some of the land, yeah?" He ducked through the camp entrance, trying his best to keep his fur from being snagged on any thorns. That had been happening to him quite often lately, perhaps he just needed to take more time to clean and untangle his fur in the morning.

Stepping out into the forest, he took a path that, if he remembered correctly, went to the edge of the territory, nearby the twolegplace. He made small talk with Yew along the way, murmuring things about how he was looking forward to warmer weather. It wasn't long until they entered territory that he didn't recognize, but he went down the trail anyways, hoping it would lead them somewhere that smelled rich with prey. That was when the smell hit him. Stopping dead in his tracks, he looked around, eyes wide and ears alert. "I smell a fox." He whispered, just loudly enough for Yew to hear him. Hearing movement in the underbrush ahead, he slowly crawled forward. He tried his best to track the movement of the fox, but couldn't ever find out exactly where it was. Relying on eyesight alone, he waited until he saw it's orange fur peek between the shriveled leaves before he attacked. Without wasting a second, he jumped forward, raking his claws repeatedly over the fox's pelt.

Stag used Rending Front Paws on Fox, dealing 15 HP and costing 25 SP

Stag
75/75 HP
175/200 SP [-25]

Fox
74/90 HP [-15]
280/280 SP

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting that fresh new fur pelt [closed]   Getting that fresh new fur pelt [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting that fresh new fur pelt [closed]
Page 1 of 1